Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:46:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google to BAN crypto advertising-includes Youtube  (Read 758 times)
mrdelacrua

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:19:04 PM

Facebook blocks crypto ads: "this is good for the market cause scam ICOs wont scare away new money"
Google blocks ads: "sell everything you have, this is the end!"
And in reality everyone uses adblockers
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:26:40 PM

Facebook blocks crypto ads: "this is good for the market cause scam ICOs wont scare away new money"
Google blocks ads: "sell everything you have, this is the end!"
And in reality everyone uses adblockers

I think that this is a temporary measure. Do not panic in advance. If the crypto currency and ICO in the future will be legalized in usa, then this ban will be quickly canceled.
atupolev

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:00:41 PM

Might be a good thing so those scam projects wont have any chance to get promoted easily,it means these scammers will have less people to target because im sure most of the ICO scam victims are from the google/youtube and in facebook advertisements.So to stop these scammers from stealing people's money facebook and google needs to exclude these ICOs for good.
The entire history of the stock market is full of similar stories. Hardly any scam involving crypto is unique to crypto. Crypto just makes scamming much easier since transactions are irreversible but most of the actual scams are recycled from the past.
AltCoinBuddah

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:04:35 PM

Not now , starting from June . I also doubt it will be totally banned , I think this steps is a some kind of regulation , which will force ICO's or those who whant use google advertise for crypto to get some license .Let's wait to see how exactly it will work
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: