Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:07:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  All
  Print  
Author Topic: facebook and twitter pools allocation are too low  (Read 1773 times)
hh4mmm (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:50:29 PM

i just wonder why facebook and twitter are too low in terms of pool allocation, what i m seeing now is not longer encouraging about doing facebook and twitter anymore again. facebook and twitter are more stressful compared to other pools but it seems they have less reward.
watch out the stress in retwitting and tweetting also post and repost on facebook everyday and everytime writting report come to think the stress.. also emerging how your facebook profile will be filled with picture and text of any campaign which you are advertising. please i m using this moment to plead to bounty managers to add up facebook and twitter (increase the allocation), so wen participating we won't get tired of doing the work (advertising on social media).
also due to the stress some ends up on the way without the program being end while some manage to follow the program to the ends.

please if you agree with me, support me with your send-able merit.
i will appreciate with your merit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:11:04 PM

I think it's not too low. The reason why the facebook  and twitter stakes is too low for us is because there are have a lot of participants in the campaign. So, we must share the allocation to all participants.
And if you want to get a lot of stakes, don't just participate in facebook and twitter, but try to participate in media campaign. It's also will teach us to learn more about crypto.
zoiapisya

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:12:42 PM

Do not say nonsense. Developers describe the requirements and conditions of the company's bounty, you decide whether to agree to this job or not. I'm not sure that you can change anything in the distribution of the reward, it's pointless.

djlenna12345

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:21:05 PM

Facebook and twitter bounty are low funding because people who participate in this just need to repost their message and report.
Not all campaign put funds on this at a low amount, there are some bounties that give importance to social media than other.
Different ICO has a different target of the campaign, you just need to look for it.
Remember that 1 bitcointalk account can only join 1 signature campaign unlike social media, you can join them as many as you want with just 1 account.
you are absolutely right, it all depends on your free time and if you have a lot of it, you can participate in several bounty companies of different projects, thereby increase your reward in the future.

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:33:54 PM

You cannot say that to every project manager or developer because in the first place they know what to do and don’t need any recommendation like this.

This is something like begging for merit, better not to do this again or you will face the consequences.
People will give you merit if they appreciate this thing, but don’t need to ask for.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:44:29 PM

Why? Because joining twitter/facebook are too easy. There are also lot of people abusing it by their alts too. Personally i hope twitter&facebook bounty should be removed because it's also causing mass spam post report on this forum.

This is something like begging for merit, better not to do this again or you will face the consequences.
People will give you merit if they appreciate this thing, but don’t need to ask for.
Yes, this will lead him a negative trust from DT
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:07:49 PM

You are absolutely right, companies in social networks facebook and Twitter are low-paid because of the large number of participants in the bounty program.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:34:44 PM

Social media campaign are too easy to be done, and yet you are demanding for a higher return? Well, its ok if you really deserve it but if you just have a low followers don't expect more. and beside the ICO don't force you to join its your choice to do so.
adel hmdt

Activity: 557
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:37:29 AM

i just wonder why facebook and twitter are too low in terms of pool allocation, what i m seeing now is not longer encouraging about doing facebook and twitter anymore again. facebook and twitter are more stressful compared to other pools but it seems they have less reward.
watch out the stress in retwitting and tweetting also post and repost on facebook everyday and everytime writting report come to think the stress.. also emerging how your facebook profile will be filled with picture and text of any campaign which you are advertising. please i m using this moment to plead to bounty managers to add up facebook and twitter (increase the allocation), so wen participating we won't get tired of doing the work (advertising on social media).
also due to the stress some ends up on the way without the program being end while some manage to follow the program to the ends.

sharing and liking stuff isn't that big job, it's a very easy task to do, and it's the easiest one in the bounty, which means that they can't
increase in the total allocation of social media camps, cuz other camps's allocation will be decreased.
JRM-0309

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:20:59 AM

the actual allocation for followers of bounty sosmed facebook and twitter gift is not so low actually this is the problem so much the participants of sosmed gifts and the increasing number of newbie accounts who participated in the project. and finally the allocation budget for sosmed gifts is shared with all participants.

TeraWATT
——  Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology  ——
Whitepaper ●  Telegram  —  Twitter  —  Facebook  ● Announce
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:30:14 AM

For me the allocation for facebook and twitter is comparable to what we do.
So if you want to get more, better follow the campaign such as translator, signcamp, content creator, etc ..
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 01:50:12 AM

Yes, now a lot of people are involved in companies.
And because of this we get so few bids. At the expense of the media, I also agree that if you participate in all branches, you can get a lot of bets.

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:16:33 AM

I think because the target audience is too broad, not everyone in your facebook friendlist or twitter follower interest in (care) about ICO, no matter how you promote it, only small chance that people buy ICO, because they saww some friend promote it on their fb/twit in the first place, compared to the bitcointalk, medium, steemit, or a certain blog, that designed to discuss mainly about ICO/Cryptocurrency,

But I see some news that google and facebook ban ICO ads, so it might be a chance for social media bounty hunter.

JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:41:14 PM

Even in autumn 2017 rewards for twitter and facebook was much better but now really it funny rewards because of a lot of participants, I hope bounty managers will do limitations in participation in campaign. It will be good for everyone, also less spam
wandino

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:34:07 PM

It is true that usually pools are too low, but not all of them. You can look for good projects where it is considerably good.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:51:58 PM

sharing and liking stuff isn't that big job, it's a very easy task to do, and it's the easiest one in the bounty, which means that they can't
increase in the total allocation of social media camps, cuz other camps's allocation will be decreased.

retweet and like agree this easily! But again same let me give you example! where just like and repost you can make 5% of the bounty for the company Twitter! But if you want to do a report about their stock, is 7.10%. And there are conditions where you have to do retweet and like, and even write their tweets! there are already 15-20% of the salary to do. Increasingly watching the same share of Twitter, regardless of the conditions!
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:22:36 PM
Merited by luongdk (1)

This low allocation is connected with your level of effort. Firstly, you can manage hundred of campaigns in a twitter and just 1 signature on this forum. As for blogging ,they add value and spread the world about ICO, but twittering is just simply spam, nobody pay attention to it. I still can't understand what is the reason of paying for such non-sense work with a low conversion in terms of client attraction.

And yeah, pools are the same, but for the last half a year all situation around bounty has changed and for majority of 3 world countries this is a way of income, and more and more people are coming in, making payments smaller
hh4mmm (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:49:58 PM

This low allocation is connected with your level of effort. Firstly, you can manage hundred of campaigns in a twitter and just 1 signature on this forum. As for blogging ,they add value and spread the world about ICO, but twittering is just simply spam, nobody pay attention to it. I still can't understand what is the reason of paying for such non-sense work with a low conversion in terms of client attraction.

And yeah, pools are the same, but for the last half a year all situation around bounty has changed and for majority of 3 world countries this is a way of income, and more and more people are coming in, making payments smaller

well thank you for your efforts.. i mean for your opinion, it is true but what i m trying to say is that they should help increase the pools for it. regardless of that.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:38:37 PM

Do not say nonsense. Developers describe the requirements and conditions of the company's bounty, you decide whether to agree to this job or not. I'm not sure that you can change anything in the distribution of the reward, it's pointless.
And after banning the ban on facebook and twitter to advertise ICO projects, is this not going to concern the members of the generosity campaign? If this is so, then there is nothing to worry about, all problems are solved by themselves. In general, indeed, messages on social networks are valued much cheaper than a participant in a signature campaign.
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:47:54 PM

I totally agree with your premises. Facebook and twitter bounties are among the hardest. You flip through pages daily to copy links and post yet the reward comes in low

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  All
  Print  

Jump to: