Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:21:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: facebook and twitter pools allocation are too low  (Read 1774 times)
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:10:46 PM

You should know that you can join how many twitter or facebook campaigns at the same time as you want, but with siganture campaign, you only can join 1 at a time. So do you still think it's too low? Beside cause you can join multi twitter and facebook campaign at the same time that why the number of participants for these campaign are really high, it the main reason why you get lower amount than other participants in other parts of a bounty campaign, it's not because they pay less for twitter and facebook campaign than other part in a bounty campaign.

superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:18:23 PM

Social media campaigns do not require a lot of work. You will only share,post ,like and reweet and your done for the work for a week , in addition you can participate in many social bounty campaigns

zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:22:31 AM

The problem is that most people here have special facebook and special twitter account for bounty campaigns which means that this is not their personal account but just a fake account with no real life friends and followers. Their facebook friends and twitter followers are just other crypto investors who participate in similar campaigns and don't have time to read through all your posts so they rarely click them. And that's why these facebook and twitter campaigns have very small effect.
One solution would be that projects only accept real and personal Facebook and Twitter accounts which would bring more new investors to projects. But most of you guys wouldn't want that because you participate with fake un-personal profiles.
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:31:44 AM

I think it always depends on which bounty you participate and the project put importance on those channels. One of the advantages of Facebook and Twitter are you can participate in many under your accounts.

anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:51:07 AM

Although Twitter and Facebook bounty always received lower percent of stake than other part of bounty campaign but it's not the problem make you guys only earn little with these bounty. The main reason is there are so many participants in every twitter and facebook bounty cause everyone just need to spend few minutes everyday to make a twitter tweet or facebook post, few seconds to share or retweet. But with signature and other part of bounty campaign everyone has to spend hours everyday to work so why don't you spend hours a day to join other part of bounty campaign to earn more?

Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:29:40 AM

Although Twitter and Facebook bounty always received lower percent of stake than other part of bounty campaign but it's not the problem make you guys only earn little with these bounty. The main reason is there are so many participants in every twitter and facebook bounty cause everyone just need to spend few minutes everyday to make a twitter tweet or facebook post, few seconds to share or retweet. But with signature and other part of bounty campaign everyone has to spend hours everyday to work so why don't you spend hours a day to join other part of bounty campaign to earn more?
if he want to earn much higher in social media he need to work hard and join social media campaign that he can able to join. There are many social media campaign open that need participants just join them all, after that you will earn enoug also try other task here.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:57:10 AM

It depends on the company because some companies will allocate some higher % for the social media bounty, people might think there is less work for social media but it's completely wrong because social media is one of the effective ways to get the target users.
ciplut

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:58:50 AM

according to my observations facebook and twitter is not too low the distribution of prizes, but telegram is usually the lowest division of 2% range, maybe because participants who follow the social media program too much end up gift that we get a little
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:10:22 AM

not all of it. Sometimes there is some social media campaign that has a large allocation as well. but I think this has been in accordance with the level of the difficulty level of each campaign. If you want to just look at the results of the signature campaigns certainly need to raise the rank of the account, of course.

daow403

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:04:27 AM

Not too few, but too many people to participate in, so it is very rare to assign to everyone.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:17:21 AM

The only reason you feel a small stake is that there are many participants in social media bounty campaigns (twitter, facebook). The more participants are in a bounty campaign, the less you get. I do not think all project managers will take into account the participants' advice, to increase the percentage for social media.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
darmawan_lasuara

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:24:28 PM

I think it's not too low. The reason why the facebook  and twitter stakes is too low for us is because there are have a lot of participants in the campaign. So, we must share the allocation to all participants.
And if you want to get a lot of stakes, don't just participate in facebook and twitter, but try to participate in media campaign. It's also will teach us to learn more about crypto.
Well, I agree with you. It would be nice to follow all the existing programs, be it signatures, blogs and more. Of course we will get bigger rewards.
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:03:52 PM

i just wonder why facebook and twitter are too low in terms of pool allocation, what i m seeing now is not longer encouraging about doing facebook and twitter anymore again. facebook and twitter are more stressful compared to other pools but it seems they have less reward.
watch out the stress in retwitting and tweetting also post and repost on facebook everyday and everytime writting report come to think the stress.. also emerging how your facebook profile will be filled with picture and text of any campaign which you are advertising. please i m using this moment to plead to bounty managers to add up facebook and twitter (increase the allocation), so wen participating we won't get tired of doing the work (advertising on social media).
also due to the stress some ends up on the way without the program being end while some manage to follow the program to the ends.

please if you agree with me, support me with your send-able merit.
i will appreciate with your merit.

this doesn't really matter, the only thing there is facebook and twitter have no stress more you just reweet and tweet also on facebook post and repost. but other pools you need to creak your brain to make sure you produce a meaningful result and published to world, spreading about a particular project.
so you don't have to panicked about it is stress less but there are so many out there that give you what you want. 
mak lessoh

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:45:47 AM

I think that's enough, social media is a tool to promote ico and pre sale, which makes him in the middle of a bit is because social media can promote many ico and presale very easily different from the signature campaign that can only promote one ico and presale only
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:36:36 AM

Well,  basically facebook and twitter campaign are easy task that would be one of the reason why that reward is low and also there are a lot of participants even newbies to jr.member can join. Whatever the amount is it is still an income. It is your decision whether or not to join simple as that.
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:12:17 AM

I see on Twitter and Facebook campaign look a little bit why? because in my opinion, many peminatnya and profit sharing according to rank that ranknya already high stakes per week will be high also it causes a higher win. that's my opinion
Chuokie

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:23:14 AM

As a bounty hunter it's your job also to check the the bounty poll how does the manager divide it and check the spreadsheet of the social media if how many participants are already there before joining, in the beginning social media poll is really low.
tantra deva

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:59:47 AM

I so really support if there is an addition to the allocation of funds for participants facebook and twitter campign .. and i hope bounty manager read this post .. because working on facebook and twitter is not easy plus many new regulations that complicate the participants.

highnayem34

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:08:14 AM

Even in autumn 2017 rewards for twitter and facebook was much better but now really it funny rewards because of a lot of participants, I hope bounty managers will do limitations in participation in campaign. It will be good for everyone, also less spam
AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:33:31 AM

Even in autumn 2017 rewards for twitter and facebook was much better but now really it funny rewards because of a lot of participants, I hope bounty managers will do limitations in participation in campaign. It will be good for everyone, also less spam
Reducing the number of participants or tightening conditions, this would be an excellent solution for both the participants and for the companies themselves.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: