Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:55:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: facebook and twitter pools allocation are too low  (Read 1775 times)
localcrypto

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:42:53 PM

Social media campaigns are low but signature campaigns are high in many aspects the right of promotion for icos are happening in bitcointalk signature campaigns so they are paying high for bounty
noxlord93

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:56:40 PM

I think this is the easiest way to do the work, it is the most distributed and from this is paid least of all ..
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:57:11 PM

i just wonder why facebook and twitter are too low in terms of pool allocation, what i m seeing now is not longer encouraging about doing facebook and twitter anymore again. facebook and twitter are more stressful compared to other pools but it seems they have less reward.
watch out the stress in retwitting and tweetting also post and repost on facebook everyday and everytime writting report come to think the stress.. also emerging how your facebook profile will be filled with picture and text of any campaign which you are advertising. please i m using this moment to plead to bounty managers to add up facebook and twitter (increase the allocation), so wen participating we won't get tired of doing the work (advertising on social media).
also due to the stress some ends up on the way without the program being end while some manage to follow the program to the ends.

please if you agree with me, support me with your send-able merit.
i will appreciate with your merit.

I feel your struggles bro, but we have no choice because the social media campaign is the only campaign that is easy to do, so the stakes will be divided into thousands of participants that's why we only receive small amount of coin, but there are also bounty manager out there that give high percentage on social media for example btcltcdigger, he gives 10% to Facebook and 10% to Twitter, my advice is to do something like content creation or article you can earn a lot from that.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:30:07 PM

It is because one person can participate in any number of twitter and Facebook campaigns, while the same person can only participate in one signature campaign at a while. Hence, the bounty is adjusted accordingly.
If this thing really bothers you, you can join the campaigns that only do social media bounty and not sig bounty. For example connect Job was one such bounty with 30% allocation for twitter.
Crypto__Men

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:48:58 PM

But now, a lot of awards already not to, because too many people joined this thread
Crypto__Men

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:50:11 PM

And in General it is unclear why the rates are shared between all people. Those who quit the company in the middle of the job should not receive a reward, but they get
RomanR94

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:08:42 PM

Here is a very simple logic. every day more people learn about this type of earnings and, accordingly, every day the chance to get something worthwhile from social networks is decreasing
Kotomish

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:08:45 PM

I don't agree with you . Facebook and twitter are the easiest to perform companies. You just do retweets and reposts, comment on them. In order to earn more, perform other tasks. Do translations, write articles, it is more difficult to do. The reward for them is greater.
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:04:33 PM

It is very understandable because the number of people involved in the facebook and twitter program is very high their work is quite easy so the reward for these programs is quite low. But the distribution of bonuses depends very much on the direction of advertising the project to select the right target. Try to fulfill the requirements of the project to get the best results.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:50:46 PM

i just wonder why facebook and twitter are too low in terms of pool allocation, what i m seeing now is not longer encouraging about doing facebook and twitter anymore again. facebook and twitter are more stressful compared to other pools but it seems they have less reward.
watch out the stress in retwitting and tweetting also post and repost on facebook everyday and everytime writting report come to think the stress.. also emerging how your facebook profile will be filled with picture and text of any campaign which you are advertising. please i m using this moment to plead to bounty managers to add up facebook and twitter (increase the allocation), so wen participating we won't get tired of doing the work (advertising on social media).
also due to the stress some ends up on the way without the program being end while some manage to follow the program to the ends.

First of all stop begging for merit. It's annoying. People will give you merit if you will post something usefull. Your post is not. Like already people have said, you know the rules and it's your choise, to join SM Campaign, or not. 2-nd. Seek for campaigns where SM pool is bigger. 3-rd Low pool for SM is because of low conversion, because of a lot of bots, followbackers. 4-th Nobody will increase a pool, because you want to, it's same as, if you will say, give me your money. Bring investors and youl get your reward, no matter, where from.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
chainguru12

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:36:42 AM

yes said it all, don't really like the way the are treating social media campaign mostly facebook and twitter i don't like at all paying trash to them which is not pleasing with all the stress. well i think manager has to adjust the method of paying medias mostly facebook and twitter.

sorry i don't have if not i would have support you with some merit, don't worry legendry will help you and send merit for you.
i so much appreciate with this your topics
love
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:08:18 PM

Right for beginning the social media campaigns allocations are low comparative to signature campaigns so more conversation for bounty campaigns happening in signature rather than social media
ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:41:28 PM

yes I admit, facebook and twitter in almost all bounty programs have a fairly small allocation, very rarely find with a large allocation.
this is because the influence of marketing on facebook and twitter is not big enough, so allocated small.
therefore I switch, or follow additional campaigns in 1 bounty program like, article, signature and translation campaign
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:21:23 PM

I think facebook and twitter allocations are too high.
This is forum and in my opinion stakes for signatures should be much higher.
Retweeting is very easy, you don't have to think about anything, just copy paste something but for signature you have to think what you will post and you have to be constructive.
Karisma Black

Activity: 228
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:23:27 PM

Too many hunters, too many cheaters.
If bms did their job, spreadsheets would be much cleaner and everybody would win: the hunters and the projects.

FiiiCoin     |    Decrypting Cryptocurrencies
https://fiii.io/
[           PRIVATE SALE STARTED!           ]
KirunBarber

Activity: 567

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:46:02 PM

Hi guys....
about your perception I think is wrong, because for the allocation of prizes for bounty campaign facebook and twitter is still the same as before ...
perhaps more precisely if the gifts that we get a little because of so many participants.
but this does not close the possibility for us to get a decent.
because there are many strict rules.
so

we have to be really discipline.

▄▄▄        2LOCAL       |   Sustainability and Prosperity   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  SERNVI SES  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN OUR "Initial Exchange Offering"(IEO)   ███ ▌       ███||
|   WEB SITE  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
Apple4myCat

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:08:44 PM

I think it's not too low. The reason why the facebook  and twitter stakes is too low for us is because there are have a lot of participants in the campaign. So, we must share the allocation to all participants.
sensei

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:08:33 PM

Developers emphasize the demand and state of the company's bounty, you decide if to come to this livelihood or not
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:47:53 PM

I think it's not too low. The reason why the facebook  and twitter stakes is too low for us is because there are have a lot of participants in the campaign. So, we must share the allocation to all participants.
I believe that the size of the Pool also depends on the size of the work. In any case, in my opinion, but the signatories have more work than the account holder in social networks.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Vladique

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:40:59 AM

Now it is very hard to make money in the bounty using social networks, the number of participants is very large, and the percentage allocated to social networks is very small, I think it's preferable to participate in a blog company, or better still have a signature on the forum
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: