Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:31:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: facebook and twitter pools allocation are too low  (Read 1773 times)
wasiuadejumo

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:01:27 PM

Yes the pool allocated to Facebook and Twitter bounty is to low but there are more task in Twitter and Facebook campaign and it also have may registered member.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Earl Ragnaar

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:02:35 PM

Yes ofcourse I have seen so many bounties that show the social media reward much greater but because of the participants numbers is greater than other compaigns participants this is why the pool is low when you get the reward.

SO if you want to get good reward then join the signature compaigns and the translation and blog bounty this wil give the good reward and good profit. But first look up the project completely so that you can not be scammed.
Cayforu

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:51:27 AM

Yes the reward allocated to Facebook and Twitter is to low the task is higher than the reward. The bounty manager will need to encourage people buy rewarding good percentage to Facebook and Twitter campaign
bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:59:35 AM

It is low because there are many participants will do these social media tasks because of doing tasks they need to be at least Jr.member and minimum requirements of followers. So that's why due to the majority of members we are getting very low coins after the crowdsale.
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:03:17 AM

To date, in general, from the point of view of payments in social networks everything has changed. Since the projectors collect quite different amounts.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:09:12 PM

i just wonder why facebook and twitter are too low in terms of pool allocation, what i m seeing now is not longer encouraging about doing facebook and twitter anymore again. facebook and twitter are more stressful compared to other pools but it seems they have less reward.
watch out the stress in retwitting and tweetting also post and repost on facebook everyday and everytime writting report come to think the stress.. also emerging how your facebook profile will be filled with picture and text of any campaign which you are advertising. please i m using this moment to plead to bounty managers to add up facebook and twitter (increase the allocation), so wen participating we won't get tired of doing the work (advertising on social media).
also due to the stress some ends up on the way without the program being end while some manage to follow the program to the ends.

please if you agree with me, support me with your send-able merit.
i will appreciate with your merit.

And what distribution do you consider normal or worthy? How much % of the pool do you want for Facebook and Twitter? In these campaigns, you don't do something complicated that you would be paid a lot of money for.
sestan

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:12:59 PM

i just wonder why facebook and twitter are too low in terms of pool allocation, what i m seeing now is not longer encouraging about doing facebook and twitter anymore again. facebook and twitter are more stressful compared to other pools but it seems they have less reward.
watch out the stress in retwitting and tweetting also post and repost on facebook everyday and everytime writting report come to think the stress.. also emerging how your facebook profile will be filled with picture and text of any campaign which you are advertising. please i m using this moment to plead to bounty managers to add up facebook and twitter (increase the allocation), so wen participating we won't get tired of doing the work (advertising on social media).
also due to the stress some ends up on the way without the program being end while some manage to follow the program to the ends.

I think this is due to an increase in the number of bounty hunters. Pools did not significantly reduce. And to increase them - this is additional costs. Not everyone is ready to accept them.
Alex Bogo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 12:23:07 PM

Really, companies on social networks are rather simple. Reposts and retweets require no special skills and abilities, only presence of subscribers and friends. Here bounty companies most likely use that on Twitter and Facebook there are a lot of people. Therefore the company is given to big publicity. And as tasks in social campaigns very simple, it attracts many participants. Therefore the personal award becomes significantly less.
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:03:22 PM

Really, companies on social networks are rather simple. Reposts and retweets require no special skills and abilities, only presence of subscribers and friends. Here bounty companies most likely use that on Twitter and Facebook there are a lot of people. Therefore the company is given to big publicity. And as tasks in social campaigns very simple, it attracts many participants. Therefore the personal award becomes significantly less.
I think facebook and twitter bonus programs are not low compared to bounty pools. Almost all the bonus campaigns, facebook and twitter make up nearly 30-40% of the other campaigns.

Mosemi

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:00:40 PM

Yes Facebook and Twitter campaign allocation is too low compare to the work Facebook and Twitter participants is doing. Let the bounty managers adjust this.
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:00:26 AM

It is unclear why for bounties for Facebook and Twitter, always allocated a percentage payment is always smaller even though it might be a more difficult reporting method than the others. also the participants who participated were always above thousands compared to other bounties.
there is no fundamental change to give a larger portion because of the many participants.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Xianrenbanban

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:01:54 AM

I think this has something to do with the number of people involved, because most Facebook and Twitter don't limit the number of participants!
_Flynn_

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:33:33 PM

Social media allocation is very low because it is the most easiest type of bounty. Also, there are many participants there, so you will get less profit, than in signature campaigns, for example.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:15:40 PM

I saw the bounty, where for Twitter gave the same percentage of tokens sold as well as for the company signature. And the biggest percentage was for the content of the company. But in general, social networks are not very useful for the project, they do not attract new investors. They are rather needed in order to simply catch up with the hype around the project.
99subsats

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:56:11 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 08:05:36 AM by 99subsats

watch out the stress in retwitting and tweetting also post and repost on facebook every day and every time writing report comes to think the stress.. also emerging how your Facebook profile will be filled with picture and text of any campaign which you are advertising. please, I m using this moment to plead to bounty managers to add up facebook and twitter (increase the allocation), so when participating we won't get tired of doing the work (advertising on social media).
also due to the stress, some ends up on the way without the program ending while some manage to follow the program to the ends.

I will appreciate with your merit.

The era of social media (facebook and twitter) pool allocation are gradually fading out. Because is now a usual practice for bounty hunters to dump token when it got listed for exchange. Perhaps, for a job not well done. You see bounty hunters constituting 90% of telegram group. This can cause devaluation of token resulting to fewer people buying tokens and many demanding for airdrops. For Linkchain project this has prompt the founders/developers to target bounty hunters that will get the message across to investors. of course the pool allocation will be very small.
jordanamg

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:08:52 PM

Facebook / Twitter too low
MuhamadDikri

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

Working Hard?? Working Smart!!

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 01:15:07 PM

I think this has something to do with the number of people involved, because most Facebook and Twitter don't limit the number of participants!

yes that right my friend , now to much participants joined for socmed bounty like facebook and twitter i see in every bounty more than 2K  participants! , and maybe other people using multi account too.
JasmineRose

Activity: 630
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:17:56 PM

If allocation for facebook and twitter too big, maybe cheater will rich you know. Make fb account and twitter account is very simple. Im sure will many cheater join on fb and twitter campaign.

HODL_guy

Activity: 207

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:35:52 PM

As for me it is well-understandable, it is pretty simple to participate in such campaigns and also people can build unlimited twinks to participate in such campaigns...

rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:41:57 PM

yes that right my friend , now to much participants joined for socmed bounty like facebook and twitter i see in every bounty more than 2K  participants! , and maybe other people using multi account too.
Most are using multiple facebook accounts and twitter. In 2017 when I joined only 300-400 people joined twitter and facebook but now each campaign has 3000-4000 participants. A huge amount of accounts and it makes the true bounty hunters poorer

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: