Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:03:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN  (Read 322335 times)
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:53:46 PM

did you know after the fall, there will be a rise ? bitcoin was falling at March.
but now in april or later, i believe it will back to rise and not fall anymore. cryptocurrency often like that.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 05:39:05 PM

Bitcoin is based on the blockchain technology which relies on the core principle of decentralization. It is a payment system in its core and I believe that we should treat it in that way. I am not against earning from speculation activities but giving the first priority and using it as a payment system. Speculation is affecting the core ideology and most of us are busy in earning gains from it. We need to work on building utility value of Bitcoin for creating a crypto friendly market environment across the globe in my opinion.
vitimers

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:47:11 PM

This thing makes me wonder about the bitcoin future as well. Currently everyone is concerned only about money and returns, focus should be on making it survive forever with real use.
btcmura

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:56:00 PM

Yes, I agree to you opinion that the primary use of bitcoins should be as payment system. Currently people are just using it a tool to make some quick cash.
kusach01

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:57:41 PM

The main feature of a successful investor is patience. Bitcoin can vary greatly in price. Can sharply fall and climb, but globally he is growing.
astrong

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

Aku belum mandi Taktuntuang Taktuntuang

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:07:06 PM

It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
as long as there are a miner of bitcoin and the trader, I think bitcoin will always survive. With and without of FUD and hate speech from government, bitcoin still always alive. It's already happen. So what are they waiting for to destroy bitcoin? If the max supply of bitcoin be reached, I think the price still going to moon because the supply very limited. People  want to use it as currency or investment it will not influence an existence of bitcoin.

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:14:11 PM

Bitcoin mainly used as investment purpose is mainly due to the high fluctuation in price because when the bitcoin is used as currency and price fluctuation is high then no traders will try to keep it as they dont want to lose the value as it will affect their product profit and loss due to price fluctuations. But still bitcoin wont die but their will be alternative way which will make is more profitable for all business.
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:25:10 PM

Yes like that game prices all over the world, there are only the rise and fall in price, but there are also used as a payment method that can be used to pay for anything. so I think it depends on how the development of the bitcoin on the world.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:03:16 PM

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
many people is still yet to know the may reason of bitcoin.
the is not just currency but also a digital asset which can be kept as an investment
redsap

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:09:58 PM

many people is still yet to know the may reason of bitcoin.
the is not just currency but also a digital asset which can be kept as an investment

indeed i agree with it, bitcoin now are accepting and using not just as a currency but right now are preferable to become an asset for the people who want to make any investment with it, i think that was good you know to gain more profit not just getting payment with it, but also make it as an investment

cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:44:00 PM

Why bitcoin fall ?
I think it becomes good when bitcoin are likely to become an valuable asset so anyone can make an investment with it and for waiting that bitcoin can being a source a currency

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
sashulya7979

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:53:47 PM

Until the end of the year, the growth of bitcoin is expected and probably this year will be the historic maximum, it will be a grandiose event, all luck
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:18:48 AM

Why bitcoin fall ?
I think it becomes good when bitcoin are likely to become an valuable asset so anyone can make an investment with it and for waiting that bitcoin can being a source a currency
Yes of course. Due to its increasing value, people also consider btc as an asset and it can also be a good investment. For me, I don't think  btc will fall, as we refer to its market value nowadays, btc price increased from 6KUSD to 9KUSD. The bear market is now gradually lossing, and the people who invest in btc has now a clearer vision on its way to success.
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:28:22 AM

Yes, you are right. bitcoin is used as an investment and trading rather than used as a means of payment. but in my opinion, those who use bitcoin as an investment asset and trading because the state does not legalize and recognize bitcoin as a legal means of payment. one of which is my country. our government does not legalize and never recognizes bitcoin as a legitimate means of transactions. and if any is found using bitcoin to buy something will be criminalized in accordance with applicable law
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:42:13 AM

I think not everyone uses bitcoin for greed weapons. if people use bitcoin as a weapon of greed, maybe bitcoin will fall more often, even a positive factor that can make the value of bitcoin survive also will not be able to support it.

I think your assumption is wrong, bitcoin is not just about pump and disposing of coin, but bitcoin volatility is always moving every time, and we are also in control of some volatility.

I want to know, what is your reason to say that the tether uses the correct blockchain system? do you know that CTFC ever calls tether?

bitcoin has many functions, but for the temporary, because bitcoin scope is still limited, so we only use bitcoin for investment place, we wait for bitcoin accepted by the world, so we can use bitcoin for transaction.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:16:17 PM

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

chill man, it was only for temporary period. bitcoin need to be corrected.
you can see now bitcoin price has increased back approaching $10k. i believe this year will be high again like past years.
just watch it

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:18:58 PM

This topic was posted last March 15, 2018 and bitcoin at that time was dropping down below 7k$. But this April of 2018 bitcoin started to recover and finally at the last week of April we have reached 9200$. Maybe this May we can climb back to 10k to 12k$ or more, so let us just watch and observe while we wait for the price we are expecting.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:30:15 PM

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

i dont think it was a tragedy. it was happening same as last years.
bitcoin and cryptocurrency is falling on the beginning of the year. you can see the history of crypto.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Selapesek

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:52:37 PM

Bitcoin I think until now belom fall, in my opinion is currently setabil and never come down so far, and I hope that the future bitcoin to be better amen.
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:55:19 PM

Maybe you are a very negative person. It is unlikely that bitcoin today is another tool of mafia greed. You can see that bitcoin and altcoin now do it right. It is an anonymous trading method. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: