Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:43:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN  (Read 322335 times)
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:59:42 PM

It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
I think why Bitcoin's price could go down. The news is popular in Bitcoin. Users will certainly be a lot of wear. And the market needs will increase very high, the technology will be more advanced in this modern era. If you want to increase the price Bitcoin may be able to increase Bitcoin users. So many that I can say hopefully can bermanafaat for others. See you later.
Kethek

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:46:09 AM

in March bitcoin fell at its lowest point in 2018 but now bitcoin is slowly growing and it looks like the market will recover soon
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:20:14 AM

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
I think why Bitcoin's price could go down. The news is popular in Bitcoin. Users will certainly be a lot of wear. And the market needs will increase very high, the technology will be more advanced in this modern era. If you want to increase the price Bitcoin may be able to increase Bitcoin users. So many that I can say hopefully can bermanafaat for others. See you later.
Bitcoin is really hard to fall. I believe that it's price depend on a volume of investors that invest on it in the market place. If the volume of the investors that invest on it is drop the price also will certainly go down because it's demand maybe few. So then if bitcoin fall maybe some investors quit on investing because of some negative issue that may loss their trust on it.
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:16:23 AM

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
Be realistic dont pretend not to be a greedy because this world go round because of money,and people will do anything just to have it,even if this turns to be a bad attitude what's important is to get what they want,and bitcoin wont fall because of this,because the more people eager to hold this the higher the value grows

no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:39:32 AM

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
Sorry man... but honestly, I feel you. When bankers and money makers come into picture - these events will always happen -
  • pump and dump
  • hoarding
  • FOMOs
  • greed, and etc...
However, I still hope that sooner or later bitcoin would serve its real purpose among us. Nevermind the bollocks - as long as people like us knows the real purpose of it, someday the sheep will follow our lead; but in the mean time, we better use bitcoin to earn paper money.
almersyn

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:59:08 AM

in my opinion bitcoin is not suitable as a currency but is suitable as an investment tool. Why is that? due to the fluctuating bitcoin prices the central bank government thinks twice about bitcoin used as a means of payment. But it is very suitable as a means of investment such as gold and land
hrz

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:04:33 AM

do not panic quickly with bitcoin prices down, bitcoin will be expensive again its price, if quickly panic when bitcoin price down you will get a loss.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
Sometimes this is very sad to see this that the currency like bitcoin who has such a great potential to be very great and it has that much to potential that it can reduce poverty to a very great extent is not has become the weapon of greed ,being decentralised some greedy people use it for selling drugs,explosives,money laundering etc,but I am very sure for one thing that this is not the end of bitcoin because I strongly believe in its sustainability.
buahkudu

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:52:23 PM

the fall of bitcoin is a natural occurrence because the bitcoin work system itself is no different from the stock system in the company in the world, in the stock world there must be a bumpy value, but in time bitcoin will stabilize again and will increase.

hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:59:01 PM

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
Sorry man... but honestly, I feel you. When bankers and money makers come into picture - these events will always happen -
  • pump and dump
  • hoarding
  • FOMOs
  • greed, and etc...
However, I still hope that sooner or later bitcoin would serve its real purpose among us. Nevermind the bollocks - as long as people like us knows the real purpose of it, someday the sheep will follow our lead; but in the mean time, we better use bitcoin to earn paper money.
a good statement, but bitcoin in the future does not require paper money, because bitcoin in the future will be legally accepted by the world. and fiat will die if not using the blockchain system.

pump and dump is influenced by supply and demand, but interesting is FOMO, because FOMO makes 10% bitcoin down. do you have another way to solve with FOMO? give me the best key to solve it! then i will spread the key to others.
jcemos9bt

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

WayMaker Miracle Worker

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:23:53 PM

True word Bro, but bitcoin is not a dump coin is for Real open your eyes there time for everything as far as it is open for investment and the gain is ok why will someone not key to it, for your information people also and always use bitcoin as payment method including merchants do your research well bitcoin is doing Excellence everywhere and Awesome.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:44:27 AM

We have to admit, mostly people will use bitcoin as an investment since it is presented as such by the community. BUT the problem is it is not being developed as payment nowadays due to high fees and slow confirmations. If ever we do get to eliminating these problems then maybe it will be a turning point for bitcoin as a mode of payment.
LanzCoinPress1994

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:54:04 AM

Currently, bitcoin used as a commodity instead of using that basic fundamental purpose of transaction method. Because of high demand. But there were many prons. The main pron that the technology development. Many ALTCoins starts to develop to overcome issues of bitcoin. Those coins used that transaction manner than bitcoin. Another thing that many people become richer by investing in bitcoin. Those who believe about bitcoin before more than 5 years then, they already win. However, now it hard to use bitcoin as a common transaction method because of its huge price. But We will able to use as a digital Gold.
Thanks    

◈ ZEROSTATE ◈
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE