Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:09:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN  (Read 322325 times)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:15:55 PM

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is not just a fantasy, I am sure that it will happen in the future after we're setting everything and all country is accepted bitcoin. and I think the pump and the dump will always happen in the cryptocurrencies and it will make the price still changing every time and I think we can get the profit from this. I am sure that in the future, many people will use bitcoin and they will agree that bitcoin can become a new system payment in their real life and online life.
Being positive will allow us to trust the system more, with how we treat bitcoin and allow more newbies to understand the real use of this coins will bring more people to start investing with project, if this chain will be adopted and use in a casual ways of payment system then we will see how bigger that this coin can be in a near future though most of the holders treat it as an asset and not as a currency to use for sure sooner or later they will understand the importance of using and the cycle of this currency to grow more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:22:27 PM

It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

Well, bitcoin is not supposed to be use as an another mode of payment though, who have said that? There are no such thing existing saying that bitcoin was supposed to be use a payment, bitcoin is dynamic and we users of it is the one who would decide what we and what we should do to bitcoin, definitely because is decentralize and it does not meant for a single head decision.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:27:09 PM

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is not just a fantasy, I am sure that it will happen in the future after we're setting everything and all country is accepted bitcoin. and I think the pump and the dump will always happen in the cryptocurrencies and it will make the price still changing every time and I think we can get the profit from this. I am sure that in the future, many people will use bitcoin and they will agree that bitcoin can become a new system payment in their real life and online life.
I strongly agree with you, bitcoin in the future will bring the world of the internet and the real world, I'm sure bitcoin users are now 90% achieve real success, 10% of them are victims of panic

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

thepers0n

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:59:58 PM

I don't think that will bitcoin even die but a lot of coins depend on BTC rate so I think all cryptocyrrency can die because of its instability.
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:17:15 PM

We have to remember that compared to the fiat money, Bitcoin is actually just young and the way I see it the dust has not yet settled on it and in fact we are just getting started. We have to give Bitcoin and the market more time as the whole process can take a lot of time and years before we can conclude that Bitcoin is a big success or just another failed man-made venture. Unfortunately, no system can ever kill greed...but the blockchain technology can somehow minimize the side-effects of greed. For as long as we are humans and not yet angels, greed will always be a part of us and in all industries (even the religious ones) greed will always be there. As a payment system, that is where things are slow in development but I can see that soon there will be new changes on this aspect as there are really people working hard to test new ideas for Bitcoin. As an investment tool, just like the physical gold, there is nothing wrong with that as we are giving people the choice on what to do with their Bitcoin...this is an open market anyway.
I perfectly agree with your assertion. Bitcoin is pretty young compared to fiat money and cannot be judge with precision now that bitcoin has failed  or succeded. We need to exercise some patience to see what bitcoin has to offer. Again people cannot be coerced on how to use their bitcoins; they have liberty to use or hold.
cocktail111

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 04:27:29 PM

Yes, I believe cryptocurrency will continue to evolve.  Development, adoption, application and its community.  We have seen from this past years that cryptocurrency keeps on improving and even created a user friendly apps to be able to simplify its use and let users enjoy their services even more.  Though some are lagging in development (Bitcoin), they will for sure catch up once they are good to go for the implementation of their updates to compete agaisnt the more advanced new cryptocurrencies. Hope it will rise.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:31:29 PM

if I think more about bitcoin and altcoin, what you write here is true. crypto currency does not work on track. all just the greed of big financiers. they are price manipulation. this is not a currency. but crypto coins are a commodity. should regulation of crypto currency be created. so crypto currency does not lose its main function. today people see crypto currency as a means of investment, not currency.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:32:21 PM

Bitcoin as a medium of investment is the major reason it attract investors and traders to play with it. If it was let alone the payment system functions of bitcoins,then people would choose more convenient and secured one like western union, moneygram or even bank swift transfers.
cocktail111

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 04:49:44 PM

hope it'll rise soon.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:50:17 PM

There is an increase and decrease in prices but there are also used as payment methods that can be used to pay anything. I think it just depends on the development of bitcoin around the world. Cool
It is the volatility of bitcoin and that's why the price sometimes increasing and decreasing.
The use of bitcoin has been upgrading and before it was just a normal payment option but now it isn't considered that way anymore.
But still many are using it that way.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:45:22 PM

I hope that you may be wrong to say these words in the near future. These thoughts are open minds. Of course, everyone can express their own thoughts. Bitcoin and Bitcoin technology and other Bitcoin derivatives that use this technology are really going to become the virtual currency monetary unit of the future.
iyemroker

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:48:41 PM

I do not agree with you when one coin is created and then to be thrown away.

all developers creating a token or coin there must be a goal. unless the developer has an intention from the start to tarnish the image of Bitcoin.

just as its FIXY Network is created to create a Grab Car or Uber Car payment token.
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:12:31 PM

NOnetheless, people makes the most of it under these kind of circumstances. Considering all other coins or ways of payment out there, Bitcoin can tap it all out with its volatility and fast and secure transaction. As long as individuals keeps using bitcoin, its downfall will be far from the sight, but there is no certainty that Bitcoin will remain forever, so the fall of it is real, but, for the mean time, lets just do what is needed to do.

ron888

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:13:25 PM

rich becoming richer as always .. so much for decentralized money.. lol
ron888

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:15:59 PM

we need to distribute the coins a different way.. the way coins are mined right now is just another way for people to control circulation.. Once we have a coin that can distribute more FAIR amongst people. We could see something like a universal basic income. Wich i reckon we need in the coming decades. So the coin that will make the difference is  teh one that distributes fairly and not being centralized in any way. Satoshi own 1 mil bitcoin.. That's part of the problem.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:18:10 PM

It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

To me that has actually the saving grace of bitcoin. With its pump and dump mechanism it has garnered a lot of attention and this has been the catalyst into which it was able to be known and the cryptocurrency of today that is being explored by a lot of institutions and corporations far and wide with its opportunity and potential to be a full pledged digital payment system and that is to me more of a blessing rather than a tragedy. As it has also helped the cryptocurrency users worldwide
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:20:33 PM

Yeah but why are you still here in the forum? if you do not believe in cryptocurrency then quit on the forum you might get someone irritated especially like me whom one of the crypto lover. I do not mean harm but for some reason that negating the system like this is just a one sided opinion. We cannot argue here but as long as we are here and believe in cryptocurrency the system will goes on and if you have observe the cryptocurrency now has become more popular as the days goes by. And lastly I know also that you were earning also in the cryptocurrency that much and planning to go quitting so if you quit then make it silently without irritating other members in the forum.
Sanj0

Activity: 4
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:49:31 PM
Merited by RodeoX (2)

It's funny, seeing posts like these.

The problem isn't bitcoin it is the greed in us that makes it this way.
panovnu

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:50:24 PM

I hope people think about this and then bitcoin is used mainly as a currency instead of an investment option. Then only it can live for forever.
Innuend0

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:56:36 PM

i hate when this happens
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: