Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:28:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN  (Read 322325 times)
markiplier.jack

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:57:06 PM

true. ppl are using it for investment and holding it rather than to using it as a currency. even ppl with deep pockets are holding it so they can fulfill their self-interest to control the market when needed. but thankfully the technology behind has huge use cases and we can hope for better future if ppl can come with great ideas using it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wdelius

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:01:25 PM

true. ppl are using it for investment and holding it rather than to using it as a currency. even ppl with deep pockets are holding it so they can fulfill their self-interest to control the market when needed. but thankfully the technology behind has huge use cases and we can hope for better future if ppl can come with great ideas using it.

Ya almost everyone is just using it for speculation. Unfortunately it's not really a good payment method yet.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:08:46 PM

It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
BTC is utilized as installment technique previously. Be that as it may, as the esteem expands individuals saw the potential in BTC and the conceivable advantage of holding and trading. I think there is no issue with that. Much the same as in forex. The cash they utilize is as yet a money. They may not utilize it for installment purposes but rather it is as yet a money.
chipchip331

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:12:57 PM

you are here at a ai invites into bitcoin as the first value for a value or not, or is a join as a own own own profit. specify the big section argument to for profit.
When who have extracted to convert to the gold, to made any values, reduce the value of the crypto currency is not a keyboard.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:04:52 PM

yes, its normal that sometime the bitcoin is falling, there are many countries that bans bitcoin and state that the bitcoin is just a scam. So that the bitcoin was falling.
hamim18

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:09:59 PM

You are right.Most of the people using bitcoin as a investment not the currency.If people use bitcoin as a payment processor then the price of bitcoin will stable.No rise or fall rate.So its very important issue for falling the price now a days.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:33:58 PM

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

I really agree that Bitcoin doesn't use as a payment system nowadays. I really agree due to the greediness of humanity, Bitcoin's main function to us today is to earn money through investing. If I am the creator of Bitcoin (Satoshi) and I see that people are using it as a moneymaking machine instead of the original purpose (payment system), I will be disappointed. Still, I hope there will be a day that Bitcoin's function to most of its users will be a payment system.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:40:15 PM

It’s very pathetic that we have neglected the main idea or reason for which bitcoin was created. Most of us are seriously in just for the economic value. I think this attitude is what is keeping bitcoin price unstable.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Fawez

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:41:48 PM

Bitcoin continues to decline and is now showing around €5750 on the main trading platforms.
Some attribute this decrease to piracy, yesterday, of the South Korean platform Coinrail, an explanation that does not convince everyone.
Dasinc

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:03:06 PM

At night, while we were sweetly sleeping with dreams of the exchange rate of 100k dollars, bitcoin lost $330 for an hour and a half ($7600 to $7270).

There are two versions of why this happened:
1) the us futures trading Commission has decided to check the cases of Coinbase, Kraken and Bitstamp.
2) Hacking of the exchange CoinRail, and any breaches are immediately reflected on the course of military-technical cooperation.
The last reason is seen as the most important, but rather played a set of moments.

Investing is primarily a plan.

My plan is to buy parts and hold.
Why not to short, not to trade with a shoulder, namely to hold?
Because this high-yield market is very manipulative, and the holders are much more difficult to manipulate than the sorters and marginalists, so only hold.

Now we keep in mind the levels and quietly buy parts.
Levels are the same:
1) Part of $7000 (already purchased)
1) part of the $6400-$6600
2) Part $ 6000

Unlike the people who came here to cut down quickly, we are not in a hurry, we are not strained by a protracted flat, as it gives the opportunity to purchase for a long time, and to purchase at good levels.

I now perfectly understand the emotional state of those who entered the crypt recently, I want to sell everything and forget like a nightmare. I myself in the beginning poured on to the lower ranks.
lonmobilio

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:01:25 PM

I agree with your statement, but this is not the end of bitcoin even if the bitcoin price is currently falling, it will likely recover. it's true some people use bitcoin for their own deception and ego, but I think in the future people will realize the benefits and advantages of bitcoin.
KETOK

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:04:36 PM

Bitcoin never be fall, it just an opportunity for us to get involve ourselves to invest on bitcoin, there will be time when the price will go up again and gain profit. Keep using bitcoin and hold it for longterm.
kiky03

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:10:41 PM

When you start saying that the use of bitcoin is just a fantasy and many people think so at this time except me. but there are also many experts who also think like me, because I can see greater potential in this kind of money and will not fall any time soon.
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:13:24 PM

The fall is not only about the price, a lot of peolpe have already stopped talking about bitcoin or just supporting it, but this is irrelevant, i do not think that the price is very important, at least, not for me

Hello
Bughah

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:40:54 PM

When you start saying that the use of bitcoin is just a fantasy and many people think so at this time except me. but there are also many experts who also think like me, because I can see greater potential in this kind of money and will not fall any time soon.

Fall of bitcoin? For me how trending right now of bitcoin i cant imagine bitcoin is going like that.Even in my invironment the day will not complete  with out bitcoin.
Abrefalll

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:01:04 AM

Bitcoin is just far from falling and people should accept that. Anytime there is fall in bitcoin prices, people start saying that bitcoin is dead but it always rises up stronger and better. Bitcoin is just going to get even better where governments will have no other option than to accept it. Better days are coming for bitcoin.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:03:03 AM

Yes I do believe you are right. It is sad to see bitcoin turning into something else rather than being a decentralized currency. But I do believe this is not the end of bitcoin. Things like these have already happened before and ia quite normal.
buy-it

Activity: 223

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:13:31 AM

I would have totally agreed with you , but I reserved some comments in the area where you mentioned just two coins that are working fine with Blockchain even beyond Bitcoin and that mostly all other coins are scam shit[I stand to be corrected though], of which I personally faulted. I feel the rise of most Alts are even good to the Cryptoworld, since all of them are still coming back to Bitcoin. Again, the fall of Bitcoin can never be an end to it because an undulation scenario is eminent with it's feasibility and volatility, hence it falls to rise back having outweigh all odds/FUDs/shortcomings at a given period in time.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:14:19 AM

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

Yes I believe that you are right. It is sad to see how other people use bitcoin. Bitcoin market price is falling and it is natural it happens yearly so don't give up on bitcoin. Don't think that bitcoin is dead. Bitcoin will rise again and it will be better. Wait for the coming days of bitcoin, it will be fine soon.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:45:01 AM

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

I think this is not the first time that price of bitcoin have fallen and I think this is still normal because this is the nature of bitcoin. I still believe in bitcoin will recover it from the fallen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: