Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:28:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN  (Read 322336 times)
Kytanylu

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:33:14 AM

I don't think if this is a fall of bitcoin because since it started volatility is one of its characteristics and i really believe that soon it will rise up.
green_fish

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:31:15 PM

The decline in BTC is only temporary, and many messages that are not conducive to BTC have caused people to panic and make mistaken sales.
During the World Cup, BTC will change the trend of decline, slowly rise, do not lose heart, I believe BTC will give us a good future!
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:37:14 PM

Sadly, bitcoin is really falling right now. And another dip as of the moment. I don't really know when will bitcoin will come back. It's hard to think the possible if bitcoin is experiencing a lot of downfall.
charlenedave

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:39:47 PM

Sadly, bitcoin is really falling right now. And another dip as of the moment. I don't really know when will bitcoin will come back. It's hard to think the possible if bitcoin is experiencing a lot of downfall.
Indeed, the price of bitcoin is falling as of the moment; it gets lower every time I check it. But still, I have ia feeling that it will grow again and it will surprise us.

SimpleVamin

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:55:48 AM

When you start saying that the use of bitcoin is just a fantasy and many people think so at this time except me. but there are also many experts who also think like me, because I can see greater potential in this kind of money and will not fall any time soon.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:02:19 AM

It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

You have a point here. The whole cryptocurrency market is looking like being manipulated. The fundamental of bitcoin is being eroded by greed and avarice       .No body is using bitcoin for payment but for exchanging to fiat money once their targeted price is reached. This is bad and killing the system.
criss ronaldo

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:06:51 PM

it is just the nature of bitcoin as an investment. But if you really referring to the use of bitcoin as a form of payment then it could be impossible with the current system of bitcoin.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:23:48 PM

today, bitcoin price still falls and we don't know until when the price will be increased again but I am sure that when the time comes, bitcoin price will increase. the red line still appears and the other line still in the downtrends so we need to wait for a while and meanwhile, we can buy bitcoin if we still have money to buy. the price in the market still moving so fast and I think the price wants to go up but it's stuck in a downtrend so I think maybe we will see another down of the price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:53:54 PM

Yes it is falling but I am sure it will rise very soon

Since bitcoin is very volatile some times it falls and when it falls people start getting in panic mode that it will will to the lowest and thus they sell their coins creating more noise in the market. Instead keep holding your coins so that it can become stable and will start rising again.

ryan1918

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:03:18 PM

It's going to drop below $6,000 by the end of the day and $5,000 by the next of 3 days, it was a fun run while it was around.
rizki90

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:06:35 PM

well i think Bitcoin is based on the blockchain technology which relies on the core principle of decentralization. It is a payment system in its core and I believe that we should treat it in that way. I am not against earning from speculation activities but giving the first priority and using it as a payment system. Speculation is affecting the core ideology and most of us are busy in earning gains from it and I believe that until bitcoin has a stable value, it will not be used to the full. Absolutely rightly written in this topic above, until its price is unstable, it will be used only as an investment
lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:08:08 PM

I think the fall of bitcoin is temporary. People just went for their vacations to the seasides. Who will gonna sell and buy bitcoin while laying at the beach by the ocean with pina colada? I bet no one Grin For sure from September the movement of the cryptocurrencies market will liven up.

Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:26:33 PM

Bitcoin will fall?
I do not believe the news, because bitcoin has helped change my life, not just me even all people who use bitcoin. So if it's about falling bitcoin it will never.
ryan1918

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:29:43 PM

Bitcoin will fall?
I do not believe the news, because bitcoin has helped change my life, not just me even all people who use bitcoin. So if it's about falling bitcoin it will never.

Just like the world is never going to end, but sooner or later it happens and we are probably making it sooner.
arguelles84

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:45:03 PM

bitcoin fell by 4.61%. Similar negative dynamics was shown by other crypto-currencies. the decline of bitcoin is connected with the fact that the exchange broke out in South Korea. experts say that the rate will still fall. but this decline will be followed by rapid growth.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:51:21 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 08:29:13 PM by Hellokitty09

I believe in bitcoin. It is traditional usd in cryptocurrency and it will be used for a very long time.
You have a beautiful chance to buy more.

For me,now people are too much used to with this kind of ups and down. Rather than panicking lots of people look for this kind of opportunity to buy some bitcoins.  I think that some of the major investors just brought their bitcoins to Fiat. This is a short period in which the market will play a little their positions. Soon to be rise cost up and will be patient.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:53:57 PM

It's going to drop below $6,000 by the end of the day and $5,000 by the next of 3 days, it was a fun run while it was around.

we have a prophet here, amazing! Please let us know some other great advices orchestrated in your head, for example who will win next superbowl or will be the next US president. Thank you in advance!
ryan1918

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:57:30 PM

we have a prophet here, amazing! Please let us know some other great advices orchestrated in your head, for example who will win next superbowl or will be the next US president. Thank you in advance!

I got that too but that isn't free advice.  Grin Grin
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:57:59 PM

Bitcoin will sooner or later become a currency that will be used every day! It's unavoidable. It's already used a lot ...

I think As a payment system, it is where things are slow in development but I can see that soon there will be a new change on this aspect because there really are people who are working hard to test new ideas for Bitcoin. As an investment tool, just like physical gold, there is nothing wrong with it
We have to remember that compared to paper money, Bitcoin is actually only young and the way I see it dust has not been resolved and the fact we are just getting started. We have to give Bitcoin and the market more time because the whole process can take a lot of time and years before we can conclude that Bitcoin is a huge success or just another unsuccessful man-made business. Unfortunately, no system can kill greed ... but blockchain technology can somehow minimize the side effects of greed. Because as long as we are human and not yet an angel, greed will always be a part of us and in all industries (even religious ones) greed will always be there. because we gave people a choice of what to do with their Bitcoin. this is an open market anyway.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:02:51 PM

Bitcoin will fall?

Being a financial instrument, Price of btc can move up or down anytime. But this is true that currently it is moving bit fast. There is really no reason behind this but I think the sudden fall is because of people are panicking every time there is a negative news about it. This is just a short term fall or dump and expect a higher price this year because bull market will come again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: