Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 05:37:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN  (Read 322336 times)
frey_oh

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:04:40 PM

I would have totally agreed with you , but I reserved some comments in the area where you mentioned just two coins that are working fine with Blockchain even beyond Bitcoin and that mostly all other coins are scam shit[I stand to be corrected though], of which I personally faulted. I feel the rise of most Alts are even good to the Cryptoworld, since all of them are still coming back to Bitcoin
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:04:45 PM

I think this view is not right totally. Bitcoin price can be reduced but it can be dead. If you can buy it with low price now and hold for the long term, you can earn money very much

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Swanh

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:57:36 AM

It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
I don't think it would continue to fall as some countries already make this their currency as a way of payment.When some countries legalize  bitcoin,more people would have interest in it.Bitcoin price maybe  very volatile ,this might experience to fall in a while but we all know it will recover in time.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:02:30 AM

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

There is one thing that i can say to you, and i am very sure of it. There is nothing great that comes in an instant. It needs process, and sometimes the process can take a long time before it reaches the finish line. That is why, not all people believes it, and not all people become rich.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:06:31 AM

I think this is the saddest thing happen in my life if bitcoin will fall. This was my life without bitcoin my life would be unhappy. All of my needs depends upon the bitcoin. This might be fall for a while but we all know it will recover in time.
Froloff92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:18:07 AM

The price of a bitcoin drop depends on its sale. For example, if one person decides to sell ten bitcoins, the rate will fall low enough, and if he decides to buy them, the rate will increase. Also, the price depends on the news.
poisonivy77

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:20:12 AM

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

Bitcoin might go down for a bit but it will never go down forever it is its one characteristics of bitcoin to have a fluctuating values, it is surely for those who have certain goals and for those who patiently wait for the comeback.

harrylucky67

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:22:23 AM

This is not the first time bitcoin prices have fallen and I think this is still normal.Also, the price depends on the news.
pilnenkii

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:30:26 AM

We must give Bitcoin and the market more time, because the whole process can take a long time and years before we can conclude that bitkoyn is a great success or just another unsuccessful man-made enterprise.
ArifNewaz

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:30:59 AM

The truth is that a bull run comes when nobody expects a bull run and that's the reason why we keep looking charts instead to choose what yacht we will use the next weekend.
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:32:37 AM

The creation of bitcoin is about ten years. It has passes many difficulties. At the beginning it has no popularity. A few people know bitcoin and crypto currency. At that time the price was very low. The user of bitcoin also a few. But when the speculation become big and the price of bitcoin high then the popularity and user of bitcoin increases. But time has come to use the bitcoin as a currency. If we cannot do so then it may fall in difficulties. To become a currency the first things it needs to do is the stability of price.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:42:40 AM

Yes, I agree that the actual use of bitcoin as a means of payment remained only as a fantasy, as a dream. The reality turned out to be more severe. The greed of people was above their logic. They began to buy bitcoin and simply keep it hoping to get superprofits from the growth of its price. However, reality in the end will play a cruel joke and with them. When bitcoin rises strongly in price, all this "digital gold" in one day will be lost due to the inevitability of panic and bitcoin will rapidly fall in price to the level of its practical depreciation. "Digital gold" bitcoin in this case will disappear.
At the same time, if you handle the bitcoin normally, without the rush demand for profit from the growth of its rate, it can very long be used as a means of payment and it will be able to bring people both benefits and moderate profits.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:58:04 AM

Yes, I agree that the actual use of bitcoin as a means of payment remained only as a fantasy, as a dream. The reality turned out to be more severe. The greed of people was above their logic. They began to buy bitcoin and simply keep it hoping to get superprofits from the growth of its price. However, reality in the end will play a cruel joke and with them. When bitcoin rises strongly in price, all this "digital gold" in one day will be lost due to the inevitability of panic and bitcoin will rapidly fall in price to the level of its practical depreciation. "Digital gold" bitcoin in this case will disappear.
At the same time, if you handle the bitcoin normally, without the rush demand for profit from the growth of its rate, it can very long be used as a means of payment and it will be able to bring people both benefits and moderate profits.
The fall of bitcoin is depends on us. I think if bitcoin will not have a good feedback on its feild. The bitcoin will maybe fall. But if it has a full support from the community it will maybe rise soon. The bitcoin fall is not today the price that is really volatile is a normal thing on the crypto feild. Because there are so many factors that affect on its price. I believe that bad issue is really a big factors that affect the price of butcoin.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:16:59 AM

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

I guess being the first of its kind to be the best among the rest really has its drawbacks, including bitcoins lagging behind its competitors. Bitcoins have been just terrible when updating to its codes but I guess it is a good thing for bitcoins to do so that no one would exploit bitcoins.

Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:53:13 AM

The fall of bitcoin is depends on us. I think if bitcoin will not have a good feedback on its feild. The bitcoin will maybe fall. But if it has a full support from the community it will maybe rise soon. The bitcoin fall is not today the price that is really volatile is a normal thing on the crypto feild. Because there are so many factors that affect on its price. I believe that bad issue is really a big factors that affect the price of butcoin.

And there's possibility reason is the big whales in crypto that wants to manipulate the market to purchase bitcoin in a cheap price while the bitcoin prices are down the other members are causing of panic selling.

barsharkol12

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:13:06 AM

Btc is not that very influencial in the world market..because there are trillions of people around the world only few are in btc.other people didnot know what is btc.
enthusia

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:19:35 AM

Actually it's not that bad for bitcoin. As long as its not being used into something illegal then its fine. Making bitcoin as an investment or asset is just a matter of choice but not a bad one. For me its one of the reason why I consider bitcoin as a multipurpose currency.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:23:50 AM

On manipulated market allways the next falling will be huge then older.
Because weak investors exit from market and need to slam true holders

Roadarks02

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:28:07 AM

Actually it's not that bad for bitcoin. As long as its not being used into something illegal then its fine. Making bitcoin as an investment or asset is just a matter of choice but not a bad one. For me its one of the reason why I consider bitcoin as a multipurpose currency.

Bitcoin is made to be used in payments but a lot of people see it as an investment rather than a currency. Though it is not that bad that bitcoin is used for investment infact it helps with our financial problems or status but with this we can't have a stable price for bitcoin. If we manage to stay to bitcoin and still recognize bitcoin then it won't experience its down fall.
Skyenet

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:31:27 AM

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

Maybe one day we will get there, when all the major regulations will be provided and the price will become more stable, so this would allow us to manage Bitcoin and move it to the side of being a real currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: