Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:35:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN  (Read 322336 times)
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:34:22 AM

it is now the bitcoin again fell and also the price in the trading market again declined, all the coin prices also come down, maybe because of the many issues that are not good about bitcoin.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:35:49 AM

Well certainly bitcoin becomes the equivalent of greed not for all though. Others are using it wisely but too many are looking to get rich and are even involved in scams. To them bitcoin is money and is even worth more than gold as a comparison. Yet now that the market is down, nobody was too proud to say it. Because they can't make profit anymore. Maybe this is the proper time to turn it into a currency.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:35:55 AM

Maybe now bitcoin is falling hard but what's comes down must comes up. Many rumors makes bitcoin fall so hard but bitcoin will recover soon. Better way to keep hodling your bitcoin until then price goes up.
mika11

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:44:03 AM

That is understandable, because the market is small and dominated by large individuals and organizations and is viewed by the government. For btc to thrive in the future, there are many things to be resolved. I'm optimistic about that.
gwyncox.81

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:04:20 AM

I don't think that bitcoin will fall,At its core, bitcoin is there to benefit society –it is a new financial structure that ultimately makes it easier, cheaper and safer for people and institutions to transmit and store value. Let’s just focus on that for now.
alexs_03

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:53:32 PM

Most of the people using bitcoin as a investment not the currency, if people use bitcoin as a payment processor then the price of bitcoin will stable.No rise or fall rate, so its very important issue for falling the price now a days, you all right!
OscarWatson3213

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:08:15 AM

Maybe now bitcoin is falling hard but what's comes down must comes up.Let’s just focus on that for now.
nazarovv

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:17:33 AM

the cryptoworld is still young. let's just give it time and it will correct itself
bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:18:46 PM

Well the market is still low now its falling because a correction market of last years.
Holding is a better decision to do now, or you can buy some coins when bitcoin is falling
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:57:24 AM

That's the real problem, the people not bitcoin itself. They're using it as an investment though we can't do anything about it. but investors also do not want to take a headache about bitcoin so currency, or other coins are just crutches / deceit action. investors are only looking for results, trading or in the form of investment. besides that, I think many people still panic to see the price is down and like what we see, the price is down too deep this time. I think that people can think and learn from this so, in the future, they don't have to be panic if they see the price is down.
Linanak

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:13:13 AM

Yes I do believe you are right. It is sad to see bitcoin turning into something else rather than being a decentralized currency. But I do believe this is not the end of bitcoin. Things like these have already happened before and ia quite normal.
Alan Carey

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:18:11 AM

The reason behind falling Bitcoin price is the news from China.

1. China banned all ICO’s and this news hit hard on the Crypto market, within one day the cryptocurrency market lost 20 Billion Dollars and on the very next day market showed some growth.

2. The second news is again from China in which it stated that China is planning to ban all Cryptocurrencies exchange platforms. This news again hit hard on the market.

The Cryptocurrency market is volatile right now and all positive and negative news will create some impact on the market and it will see up and down in future. I am not a financial adviser and this is not a financial advice but what I think is the cryptocurrency market is just started. We are going to see some more development in future and increase in market capitalization.

I own some Bitcoin and I am not going to sell it before 31st December 2020. Right now the market is going through a tough phase. Give it some time to recover and HODL your Bitcoins.
Samuel Fields

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:19:59 AM

No, we merely saw a dip from the all time highs. Bitcoin has these large price swings anyway. Bitcoin is not in a bubble like some people say and the media simply parrot this narrative after some prominent future tellers. To me, this dip is no different from the past such corrections. Fundamentally, nothing really changed from a week ago. That the Chinese government is trying to crack down on Bitcoin is nothing new. They will keep trying to find a way to control this market. I do not see any signs showing that serious investors are rushing for the exit. Do you? Drop a comment. From where I stand, we are headed for the $6K next.

I would also add that the Chase CEO is playing a very weak hand by trashing Bitcoin. He should focus on his “house of cards” instead because it may go down crashing before we see the end of Bitcoin.
Donald Johnston

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:21:06 AM

No, is not the END. No one can stop bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency right now!!
They can set bans at country levels, they can raise testimonials, like someone from some bank did last week!!. They can arrest people and close brokers, they can do whataever they want, but, nothing of this will end cryptocurrencies!!.
They can try, but will fail every time.
Now is a great example of this, just look at the cryptomarket. Yesterday all cryptomarket was crashing 20%, now, is 10% green again, and raising fast!.
The only way to stop bitcoin right now is shutting down all the INTERNET!!!, and this i´m pretty sure will not happen!!
Ronald Lane

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:22:47 AM

I don’t understand why everybody seems to panic at every small drop in bitcoins value.

Bitcoin is volatile and chaotic. There is a lots of mini-crash in its history.
Lester Atkins

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:24:02 AM

No, let me quote Churchill for you - “this is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end; it is more like the end of the beginning”.

Nothing goes straight up, unless it is a bubble about to terminally burst. It is perfectly normal to have declines, even long and sustained ones, that serve to transfer ownership from weak to strong hands.
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:24:19 AM

the purpose of bitcoin why created is to make payment to ease transaction fee. But after sometimes it was shifted to another era, it is now used widely as an investment and it has good reputation on that position. I think bitcoin will remain as a form of investment and later it will gradually accepted to used for payment but as of this time. Btc is a form of investment.
CoinXP

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 10:31:14 AM

If you take bitcoin as the basic currency, you can also see USDT is pumped and dumped
esteam0115

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:47:13 AM

Bitcoin has great exchange rate volatility so it is more suitable for investment than a currency used to exchange UDST varieties. It's not a scam. It's just a bit hard to invest correctly
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:07:30 AM

It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

It would and can come to a big tragedy someday and not now. It would take a lot of time to kill this rising technology. We'll never know what will be the reason of bitcoins downfall but one things's for sure, it can be as big as bitcoin standing in the crypto world.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: