Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:16:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN  (Read 322329 times)
bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:49:03 AM

Well i don't think this is the end neither the fall of bitcoin even though most people are using bitcoin in am improper manner considering the vision of Satoshi Nakamoto. Most people are holding bitcoin as an asset but i think with time when other platforms legalize the use of bitcoins into the system and its operations it then bitcoin would furhter improve towards being accepted as a digital currency.

furry04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:23:54 AM

The decrease is both in price, as well as in community. People have already stopped spreading and talking for bitcoin as well. but in the slightest increase in price the weak hands will come again and act as adopters until another fall. This has been repeatedly the same until this moment.
KeezAZA

Activity: 224

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:29:43 PM

I keep saying this: until people start using bitcoin for what it is supposed to be which is as a currency. If we keep hoarding and selling when the price is high, then i see no use for bitcoin in the near future. I hope this mentality will change, if not, i guess we are looking at the demise of Bitcoin

I think that people today use bitcoin on the in hope to get fast benefit. But they don't think about the future in 5 years. The price will grow up. I believe in it.

nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:45:20 PM

My opinion about bitcoin it won't be dead. You know why? Because bitcoin use technologies in order to connect easily whether you are in far place. Internet is the means of technologies to connect people from different places. Bitcoin use it as one of the strategy because people wants to have a good communication. In short bitcoin will fall but it will recover and will surely recover.
Freegan

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:39:33 PM

That is a problem that many do not understand in its true dimension, because I see that the main idea that has spread about bitcoin everywhere is its great potential to generate great profits in those who invest in this market, but a large majority of these new investors have a great ignorance of the basic principles behind a cryptocurrency, nor do they ever intend to give it a practical use.

It is true that every day new doors are opened to the use of bitcoin in the real economy, however we still have to make great efforts to spread the importance of the use of bitcoin as a functional and efficient means of payment, as persisting in "hodling" our currencies over the years can be more harmful than beneficial for everyone.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:44:04 PM

That is a problem that many do not understand in its true dimension, because I see that the main idea that has spread about bitcoin everywhere is its great potential to generate great profits in those who invest in this market, but a large majority of these new investors have a great ignorance of the basic principles behind a cryptocurrency, nor do they ever intend to give it a practical use.

It is true that every day new doors are opened to the use of bitcoin in the real economy, however we still have to make great efforts to spread the importance of the use of bitcoin as a functional and efficient means of payment, as persisting in "hodling" our currencies over the years can be more harmful than beneficial for everyone.
Yes i agree on that, many people had look at bitcoin in a monthly basis. That is why they can say that the bitcoin is falling. But if we try to look at bitcoin in a yearly chart we can see that bitcoin is not falling it is always rising and I believe that it will soon rise and make a new amazing history on the crypto feild.

atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:47:57 PM

It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

You are correct digital currency can be used as a payment system,  we should see it as well because now a days most of us clearly see btc and alts as an investment and forget about how it works and help us in our daily ways.

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:00:16 AM

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

But also remember that without Bitcoin, all of the other sites will not have an idea to create a virtual money and always remember that what will happen we stiil remain BiTcoin as it is

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:53:54 AM

Bitcoin goes down because Bitcoin talks a lot about FUD or any whale-playing game who is looking for profits and then at the buy again when under price.

If only Bitcoin is accepted worldwide, it will never fall in price for 1 Bitcoin, unlike altcoins with lots of SCAM coin and HYIP coin, beware comrades!
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 07:59:14 AM

You're pretty right - you soon will see something huge happens - bad or good.

The news is changing the rules right now and the big whales are waiting to gain quick profit from that too.

Be careful and think twice before acting
artichandra

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:02:00 AM

You are right, most people here use bitcoin not for payment method usually they just use for investment including, but i don't think it is bad for this crypto currency. But maybe someday in future bitcoin will completely used like normal currency not for investment.
wengden

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:05:10 AM

You're right man. Most of the members here are not using bicoin as payment. They just made bitcoin as their basis for their bussness in order to gain more members in the community.
They just used it in invesment.  But this investment also can lead to success. As more investment to come. More ncrease of value of bitcoin will come. 
Violettochka

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:05:37 AM

Bitcoin was originally seen as a means to speculate and nothing has changed at the moment.
But I am also upset that the price of bitcoin is falling.

skibikipapa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:18:54 AM

Yes bitcoin indeed fail as a currency. Bitcoins price being so high is one of the reason why people treat it as an asset instead of using it as a currency. But I still see some people using bitcoin as a currency, I sometimes pay using bitcoin when I go online shopping.
royromales

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:48:16 AM

for me the use of bitcoin should be crowned because when you have a bitcoin abuse you may be banned by a bitcoin moderator and can not even play bitcoin so you should use bitcoin because it is not free to create a bitcoin account

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:56:05 AM

If I think Bitcoin as an investment medium is the main reason to attract investors and merchants to play with it. If it's a Bitcoin function payment system, then people will choose a more comfortable and secure. So the kriptocurrancy currency does not lose its main function. today people see the currency kriptocurrancy as a means of investment, not currency.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:58:32 AM

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

The thing is, in the first place, we still can't classify bitcoins as a sort of probable replacement for fiat money or even a usable currency for that matter. It can be still a good place for investments that's why people flock over bitcoins, but nonetheless, bitcoins are very far from becoming a good currency.

Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:49:09 AM

It's hard not to agree with you.... Many really came to Kriptomir from greed, when in December last year saw what money can be earned on Bitcoin! And in many respects it is because of them now this situation in the market...

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:57:23 AM

Yeah bitcoin market price always fall for now and i do not know if this continue that people will going to like it. Maybe some will turn their heads away and might think that there is no good on joining bitcoin. I do not know what the owner or the team on bitcoin wants to happen but it is clear that people are turning away instead of welcoming them with set or rules and changes for those big whales doing day trading and playing as the reason why bitcoin market price has a huge drop and could be able to manipulate bitcoin market price through buying and selling their holdings.
vakie1

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:24:13 AM

My opinion is that Bitcoin is a great investment opportunity, I do not think Bitcoin should be compared with currency. Bitcoin's technology will not lead to a fall-its days have only just begun, unfortunately, in the confusion and chaos of today's market, the greed and unfair attitude of some ICO project developers is traced. But, this is only the beginning of the road, by historical standards, only 10 years have passed ... So only the best is ahead. The crypto-exchange community will be freed from dirt and will evolve, - I'm sure of it. This forum has a lot of opinions about the attitude towards Bitcoin, but if you lose a lot at the last drop in the price of Bitcoin, you do not have to dig into the shortcomings of the system, you have to use the pluses. For me, there is a huge plus, that the price goes down - there is an opportunity to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: