Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:49:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN  (Read 322330 times)
Cryptominia

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:43:28 AM

Its true,its really sad to know that they buy bitcoin just for investment and not for daily uses.Sometimes i ask myself what satoshi nakamoto intention why he created bitcoin?
I believe bitcoin is strong and not easily to fall.
richkid3001

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:55:18 AM

people don't care about the technology. they care about profits . if crpyto is not doing double digits a day, they will park their money somewhere they understand .
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 11:03:50 AM

You have a point when  you comment about the fact that bitcoin has not been used for its rightful purposes but i don't agree with you that this is the fall of bitcoin. Let's not forget that bitcoin and the blockchain technology is undergoing a whole lot of development and we just need to have some patience for it to stabilize other that raise alarms of collapse when it is not even near that point. Bitcoin is strong and would stand.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Promitestake

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:05:25 AM

I do not think that bitcoin will fall,At its center, bitcoin is there to benefit society –it's far a brand new financial shape that in the end makes it less complicated, inexpensive and more secure for humans and establishments to transmit and keep fee. permit’s simply cognizance on that for now.
Fresh boy

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:10:23 AM

The fall of bitcoin is the begining of its greatness. As the esteem expands individuals saw the potential in BTC and the conceivable advantage of holding and trading. I think there is no issue with that. Much the same as in forex.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:14:53 AM

It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
The dump that the bitcoin currently experiencing is normal. People should not panic because the bitcoin has unstable price. Whales are also one of the reason why pump and dump are occurring. They have power to change the price of the bitcoin.
nararifki

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:18:34 AM

I'm aligned with you, a lot of bitcoin abuse in transactions, at least there are some people trapped in the pump and dump system
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:37:58 AM

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
Even the price of the bitcoin falls, you can observe that many investors are still patronizing it. They are aware that the bitcoin can easily recover its losses because it has power and potential. The fall of the bitcoin is not the reason for us to panic.
petubtc

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:50:26 PM

It is truly an investment at this time. But probably in the near future, change will come and that btc will be used as a currency, a global form of payment that it was intended for. But with the circumstances for now, it will just be an asset.
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:20:39 PM

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

Yes, sadly this is the fact nowadays. This kind of coin will be greatly inflated from the huge whales and it's also unhappy to find out this kind of sad tumble regarding above 25% within an evening. I will be nonetheless extremely upbeat and also be wanting that to succeed in returning to the particular 10k$ stage right away. What is the news around, in addition, it takes on the particular key function inside the tumble since folks commence panicking and commence marketing their particular money. You ought to maybe hold out right up until the particular calendar month regarding September to find out that retrieve returning to the particular 10000$ indicate.
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:24:46 PM

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

I am more of. DC Fan than a Marvel one and I believe that the dall of bitcoin doesn't actually mean that this industry will die forever. The fall of bitcoin can give rise to another cryptocurrency with the efficiency of block chain technology. It will give birth to a new bitcoin that can actually be used as an effective currency for daily expenditures.
actuealth

Activity: 63
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:29:42 PM

Stop using such morbid terms, folks; Bitcoin has a long road ahead, and a great future.
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:47:17 PM

Its true,its really sad to know that they buy bitcoin just for investment and not for daily uses.Sometimes i ask myself what satoshi nakamoto intention why he created bitcoin?
I believe bitcoin is strong and not easily to fall.
Of course its not, bitcoin price may fall but still it can recover. We cant blame people who uses bitcoin for investment only because its their way to earn money. They are not like you who is fan of using bitcoin in their daily lives. Since bitcoin was very profitable, they tend to invest more here.

imacrypto

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:59:03 PM

It is normal and bitcoin will surly recover from this dip.
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:00:33 PM

People really need to understand how the market works, the market did an unexpected huge bullrun on december, how it was gonna be self-sustained? it was impossible, and that is the reason of why it crashed after that, just use your logics for that.

marginal

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:23:20 PM

We must remind you that contrasting with cash, the bitcoin is actually just young, and, as I see, the influx has not yet settled on this, and we just start. We need to give Bitcoin and the market an extra time as the whole procedure can take a lot of time and years before we can assume that Bitkoyn is the main achievement or just another lively technogenic miracle.
bidadari22_

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:36:20 PM

I agree with you, because I think now the meaning of bitcoin has changed. Earlycoin increment is made to help currency transactions. It is like a long distance transfer or online payment for a small fee. but now bitcoin becomes a means of investment and eliminates the meaning of the currency. so it's not working properly. I think it's because bitcoin is anonymous and has no rules for creating default values.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:21:47 PM

This.
When you sell during the dip, you're only making whales bigger Wink remember that.
Big traders are buying from dumpers and they are accumulating BTC and other cryptos (remember, when someone is selling, another one is buying!!)

That's correct! Whales will do anything they could to help spread FUD among the cryptocurrency market. With this, they'll be able to manipulate the prices of Bitcoin at will, obtaining coins at cheaper prices. And since there are a lot of newcomers into cryptocurrencies, they'll quickly sell their Bitcoin once they see that the value decreases over the market. That's the worst decision they'd ever make since they're giving a huge opportunity for others to buy coins at a fraction of the price.

But, those who're smart will accumulate as much Bitcoin as they can to preserve profits in the future. As such, even if the news or even social media spreads FUD about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, it doesn't mean that it's dead or it's going to fall. What this means is that they're afraid that Bitcoin would become something big that would threaten the world economy. Banks and governments are the ones that are mostly responsible for such FUDs, as they don't want Bitcoin to progress into a worldwide cryptocurrency for anyone to enjoy. But, it is up to the people whenever they would let that happen or simply support Bitcoin to let it achieve mainstream status Smiley

SemaVaflist

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:29:10 PM

even though the overall complaint of bitcoin, which may be determined in the media and among institutional financiers, is irrelevant and is primarily based on an wrong understanding of cash, there are real and great dangers when making an investment in bitcoin.But don,t worry about this matter because bitcoin are getting popular day by day and people are also use it their daily life. So it just matter of time bitcoin price rise again very soon
indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:02:58 PM

in my opinion, it is not yet possible to say that bitcoin will fall.
 if people are investing bitcoin it's just for profit, but that's also part of the support form.
but in fact nothing is impossible if in the future can be a means of payment like money. although it was difficult. and I think it will take a long time.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: