Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:01:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN  (Read 322335 times)
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:50:17 AM

OP should have titled it correctly with "the fall of weak hands". Bitcoin did not fall. Bitcoin was just $1k last year and we are still above 6x than that. Bitcoin did just decrease but did not fall and what happened is just very normal.
rasl.curt

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:56:47 AM

Bitcoin is often hard to predict, but I believe it's gonna be alright.
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:03:43 AM

It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

Bitcoin price is hard to predict what will be the price in the future but I think the falling of bitcoin price will end soon and the rising will start. As far as I know last year bitcoin price often rise in the third quarter of the year so we must wait and see.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:09:21 AM

BTCitcoin will not fail because its future is good future.
justinstewart704

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:18:36 AM

The state does not support bitcoin. Whales have monitored the market the fake news against bitcoin is scary and many people sell their coins all this is true but most people still hope so you can still say the future is not predictable.
Toraokun

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:23:51 AM

Bitcoin become weapon of greed because bitcoin prices keep changing make it hard to use it for payment method like other currency. I don't think people who hold their bitcoin to get profit from it is wrong. Maybe if bitcoin prices can be more stable, many user will use their bitcoin for payment method.

▁▁▁▁▁█  SERENITY  █▁▁▁▁▁
▮▮ SERENITYSOURCE.com.au ▮▮
▔▔▔ENERGY  ON  THE  GO▔▔▔
pesantrenkilat

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:24:35 AM

The state does not support bitcoin. Whales have monitored the market the fake news against bitcoin is scary and many people sell their coins all this is true but most people still hope so you can still say the future is not predictable.
What is meant by not supporting it, whether the State prohibit the ownership of the bitcoin? or simply do not recognize the bitcoin?
my country also happened the same thing, but not a servant, but an appeal against the citizens not to invest, because of its great range of bitcoin risk. the State does not forbid if we have assets of bitcoin, why should we sell it?
This is our problem against risks that will confront us, because I am sure that will be a bitcoin crypto is recognized by the world, one day.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:30:01 AM

OP should have titled it correctly with "the fall of weak hands". Bitcoin did not fall. Bitcoin was just $1k last year and we are still above 6x than that. Bitcoin did just decrease but did not fall and what happened is just very normal.

True! And people who watch only for price must take a look on Bitcoin tech development. The great improvements are near!

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
ghosong

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:37:26 AM

It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
Your statement above is very true, most of which I see bitcoin in use not as a function, but as a deposit of assets or investment tools that many people believe can bring in a lot of profit. but which I do not understand many people consider this bitcoin is often used for illegal transactions.
lehuyaxib1

Activity: 129
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:41:58 AM

Yes this time the bitcoin is falling down
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:45:39 AM

Unless someone tells me the essence of currency is for only selling and buying that i will side with this.  People are investing to gain to cause change in their lives and all others could think of is buying and selling.

ys fs

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:47:52 AM

for the moment I am very concerned because the bitcoin prices are getting more and more falls, and we can not be like this always, we must understand the ups and downs of a price in the market...
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:55:13 PM

Bitcoin and the blockchain can be so much more then a currency.

Considering it a shame people don't spend bitcoin on a daily basis is missing the point on a lot of possibilities. Besides, if anything, bitcoins use as a currency has been diminishing with price increasing as transaction fees are too high to sustain regular transactions.
Sad part is that you still can't use bitcoin everywhere, so missed possibilities are technically not our fault. and bitcoin has its ups and downs, so dont give up on the downfalls, have patience
romeo111

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:54:35 PM

There are many reason behind of falling bitcoin price and one of them is
-Banning all cryptocurrency related ads :Google and Facebook recently ban all type of cryptocurrency related ads that pushing Bitcoin prices to an all month low.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:39:52 PM

Bitcoin and the blockchain can be so much more then a currency.

Considering it a shame people don't spend bitcoin on a daily basis is missing the point on a lot of possibilities. Besides, if anything, bitcoins use as a currency has been diminishing with price increasing as transaction fees are too high to sustain regular transactions.
Sad part is that you still can't use bitcoin everywhere, so missed possibilities are technically not our fault. and bitcoin has its ups and downs, so dont give up on the downfalls, have patience
No I don't think that this phase of Bitcoin can be called as the fall of bitcoin.Since bitcoin is not able to recover we cannot say that it has finished.Its price depends on a number of reasons.Firstly the demand and supply forces play an important role in determining the price of Bitcoin.Another one is how much investment is done in Bitcoin.Internet is also now getting available in many places so it is easy to use bitcoin anywhere.Digitization is also going on.
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:43:32 PM

Now BTC rapidly pumping check coinmarketcap today BTC huge pumping now current price alreday 7000$ cross.I think it will be increased 10000$ in a couple of days.This is really exciting news ETH touched 500$+ hopefully crossed 1000$
Delinquency

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:52:53 PM

I think it's really early to say bitcoin is falling. Bitcoin got through these crises several times. It will do the same in my opinion. As you see right now bitcoin price rise 1000 dollars in one and a half day. Maybe tomorrow maybe next year maybe 5 years from now... Bitcoin will rise legendary prices.
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:07:13 PM

Now BTC rapidly pumping check coinmarketcap today BTC huge pumping now current price alreday 7000$ cross.I think it will be increased 10000$ in a couple of days.This is really exciting news ETH touched 500$+ hopefully crossed 1000$

Actually 10k is very realistic, bitcoin market needs around 50-70$ millions to reach 10k.
I won't be expecting this grow to be that tremendous and fast to reach 10k in 2 days, but very likely at the end of July or beginning of August.
Really looking forward to see some changes on the market actually, so lets hope for the best.
BeBlockTech

Activity: 304
Merit: 15

0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:11:42 PM

I'm new into this, but how I see it, I think we are going to have a BTC price somewhere around 2k before it recovers again. After doing some research I found that every time it crashes, it loses 90% of his value before going for a new ATH. It can take years though!
Vionaa

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:12:35 PM

well i think Bitcoin is payment system in its core and I believe that we should treat it in that way. I am not against earning from speculation activities but giving the first priority and using it as a payment system. Speculation is affecting the core ideology and most of us are busy in earning gains from it and I believe that until bitcoin has a stable value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: