Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:50:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN  (Read 322336 times)
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:01:00 AM

It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
Actually many people want to exchange and transactions using bitcoin, but it is currently very limited use of bitcoin especially for transactions, bitcoin users really want bitcoin can be done as a general system of payment transactions in general throughout the world, but it can not be realized until currently. I see bitcoin is still regarded as an asset not as currency, where of course those with bitcoin will withhold as long as the price is still low and can not make a profit, they are always waiting for the price increase where once they have gained profit, then they will just sell the bitcoin they have it.
chemba

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:30:00 PM

Experts unanimously believe that this week the price of bitcoin will decrease and not only reach, but will pierce the psychological level of six thousand dollars for the crypto currency
fordrenok

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:05:31 PM

well i think Bitcoin is payment system in its core and I believe that we should treat it in that way. I am not against earning from speculation activities but giving the first priority and using it as a payment system.So saying bitcoin is not being use for it core purpose is an understatement.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:35:19 AM

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
As we all know, at least those who are aware with the fate and potential of bitcoin that bitcoin is a very innovative technology and it has a very great potential that it could raise the GDP of any country and can boost the development of any country and obviously anyone will feel sad if such a great technology will come to end but I don’t think that such a great technology could come to end that easily, only the bad run is going with bitcoin as it is volatile but I strongly believe that the valuation of bitcoin will inflate again and in coming months of this year only.
rakesh6162

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:10:20 AM

Bitcoins value plummeted again shortly. The laborious processing speed of Bitcoin has proved a sticking point for many potential investors, with each transaction holding back more than other transactions waiting in queue to complete. On other hand The cryptocurrency market has taken  a bit of a battering in world media in recent weeks, with two major hacks rocking traders confidence. Bitcoin has also faced continued regulation speculation and trader tensions rising.
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:21:48 AM

Bitcoin has come to stay. I think many people still panic to see the price is down and like what we see, the price is down too deep this time. I think that people can think and learn from this, so in the future, they don't have to be panic if they see the price is down. I am sure that many countries will accept bitcoin so people don't have to afraid to invest their money in the cryptocurrency.
People who actually panic when bitcoin price is going down is actually new in the world of cryptocurrency and I think they are scared to lose what they have invested, because as we all know that investing is totally risky and if you don`t know what are the basic steps on how to read the flow of the chart it may lose every you have.
4jean

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:34:34 AM

Well I do believe Bitcion is here to stay and will continue to appreciate in value, till we completely engage the cashless economy policy worldwide. We are yet to arrive
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:20:52 PM

Bitquin has no future and the price has not changed except in the case of new news true is not false as happened in the past months and do not need to buy now and this is why his death false news
dannywhite

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:39:47 PM

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
It is normal because bitcoin price is like a roller coasters  ride we didn't know all when bitcoin price goes high but just keep believing and work for it

That is true. The biggest slump happpened after the great boom of the 2018 beginning. Which caused great panick and dissapointment. So we are not actually sure about it's stability
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:43:00 PM

Bitquin has no future and the price has not changed except in the case of new news true is not false as happened in the past months and do not need to buy now and this is why his death false news
Well, who knows what the future will be? News is news ofcourse people will always reach on it and take some action. What do you expect after huge pump? Is is huge pump again? No! Ofcourse there will always down side.
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:44:13 PM

Bitcoin have many purpose, beside as currency bitcoin can be as store of value. As currency, bitcoin its hard to replace fiat money because bitcoin right now unregulated but as store of value, bitcoin right now very powerfull. I dont believe bitcoin will fall in near future because many peoples investing on bitcoin and not use bitcoin as currency

Alexbenua97

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:46:15 PM

Bitcoin started to gain altitude. The truth went down. There is a possibility that we will go down to 5000 again ...

chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:49:42 PM

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
Don't claim anything yet knowing that bitcoin's value is very unpredictable. If you would claim the this year is the fall of bitcoin, you should not exoeft anything from it anymore if ever it regains its value or surpass it. We should stop spreading theories knowing that it might affect bitcoin users mindset then affect bitcoin's value.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:52:11 PM

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
Yes since bitcoin has the potential to make a big impact of change in anyones life but it can also leads into greediness if you did not know on how to control it day by day.. more people delightened with money so that many of the people do bad thing maybe bad luck to thier businesses. It causes greediness when you dont had care about anything feelings.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:55:49 PM

I do not believe that the fall of bitcoin can be considered a collapse of this coin. I believe that bitcoin needs new forces and new capital in order to win new heights. Meanwhile, many coin makers and cryptocurrency developers are working on the implementation and capture of new territories and attract new users. Media help them in this, even bad news is advertising.
StrikingAdvantage

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:56:21 PM

It will always be a pioneer, i dont think it will fall so easily.
conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:59:51 PM

We should face the truth most coin are investment type not Blockchain adaptation. Price going pump and dump because of whales who keep manipulating the price morr people invested in bitcoin after last December that bitcoin reached its highest price of all time making people believe that bitcoin is a good investment but now its dropping so bad .

tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:21:59 PM

Yes, unfortunately that is the truth today. This coin is being heavily manipulated by the big whales and it is sad to see such a tragic fall of over 15% in a single day. I am still very optimistic and hoping it to reach back to the 10k$ level in no time. The news surrounding it also plays the major role in the fall as people start panicking and begin selling their coins.
You should perhaps wait till the month of April to see it recover back to the 10000$ mark.
There’s so much of news regarding to this bitcoin fall bitcoin dying and different issues about bitcoin anyway it depends on how people think about bitcoinin the future but still, there are people who really believe and still earning in bitcoin
alexsandre

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:27:04 PM

I think that bitcoin will occasionally fall but it will rise by a large amount so do not be afraid of the complete decay of bitcoin because it will hardly be Smiley
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:36:48 PM

Unfortunately I do not understand the meaning why bitcoin fails, until now bitcoin becomes a very good thing and popular so it is preferred by various people from different countries, this is what makes the bitcoin position getting stronger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: