Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:21:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN  (Read 322325 times)
hyipplus

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:40:00 PM

For the first sight it was looking like another passed about buying bitcoin but what I dig deeper it seems like be very logic, anyway we are the enthusiasts and we're breathing and hoping that bitcoin would be great again.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:48:45 PM

Bitcoin as a digital currency has not failed but the only problem is that many see bitcoin as an asset, hence they use it as a source of making profit just like in the case of physical assets such as gold and bauxite. When bitcoin is seen by most crypto enthusiasts as a  digital currency in the exchange of goods and services, the price will definitely be stable  as in the case of the USD tether.
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:07:09 AM

Yeah, I agree that people need stability of prices. For ex., someone exchanged 100$ for BTC and in 1-2 weeks it
will be 50$ in BTC value. This looks improper for reliable asset. Earlier BTC pump and dumps could be also effected by new investors due BTC popularity. At present it looks like speculations only
I think this month's bitcoin price drop is due to the issue that google refuses to advertise crypto again on their ads. So, many people sell their assets. this is the same as facebook ads yesterday.
Yes as always, any rejection to bitcoin will surely affect the selling price. And any acceptance to bitcoin its price will go up again.
And even it’s not just happens when Google and Facebook are rejected but in some countries that reject will affect the bitcoin’s price.
ggg123

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:20:57 AM

Yes, bitcoin has a great potential and i’m sure it’ll be growing in future. No doubt. On the other hand i don’t know why all the greedy people here. They don’t appreciate the benefits of bitcoin, they only want to make money from it. It’s so sad.
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:57:18 AM

bitcoin is a payment instrument in the form of digital money, but most people use bitcoin as an asset to accumulate wealth from the benefits of bitcoin, not infrequently bitcoin users are also greedy in trading, negative news about bitcoin made the price of bitcoin decreased drastically yesterday, but people's trust people who believe in bitcoin and continue to drive the growth of bitcoin make bitcoin begin to crawl up, and price increases are expected to continue to grow.
heppot

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:39:31 AM

bitcoin actually moves like this. in the past he moved very volatile, when he fell he fell so deep and would soon rise a little later. rest assured that the cryptocurrency industry will move positively in the future, we only need to support and hold long term.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 08:21:59 AM

I don't agree with you that bitcoin used as an investment tool with bring the fall of bitcoin. We use our respective fiats to do these kind of investment we are doing with bitcoin. If you did not know, the stocks market is more or less like the crypto market. So why do you predict the fall when all currencies can be used in investments.

DavidSalomon

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:39:11 AM

I still don't find any connection between bitcoins fall and investment, how could you blame the investors and mixes this to each other.
Haimainemy Trung

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:54:06 AM

it is now the bitcoin again fell and also the price in the trading market again declined, all the coin prices also come down, maybe because of the many issues that are not good about bitcoin. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:31:59 PM

I think that the altcoins have fallen much more than Bitcoin. Despite the decrease in Bitcoin's price to the dollar, Bitcoin's dominance is growing and one can say that Bitcoin is gaining momentum.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:51:25 AM

Yes, bitcoin has a great potential and i’m sure it’ll be growing in future. No doubt. On the other hand i don’t know why all the greedy people here. They don’t appreciate the benefits of bitcoin, they only want to make money from it. It’s so sad.

Yes sir! People are mostly into Bitcoin because of the money. They don't care about how beneficial it would be to our society, or what real uses can be given to it in the real world. Hence, every time they see the price of a Bitcoin fall, they quickly give up and spread misinformation about Bitcoin being dead and a complete failure. But, only wise people would understand how Bitcoin works, and for what it is intended for.

Being a volatile cryptocurrency is something special or unique, in my own opinion. This can give a huge opportunity for day traders looking to make a quick buck, without having to wait a long time. It's risky, but in the end, it could make you wealthy than just waiting for Bitcoin's price to rise to the moon like last year. In the case of Bitcoin's existence, I don't think that it will fall anytime soon. It's too big to fail with a massive user base, and infrastructure. The only way I see Bitcoin falling is if another cryptocurrency comes out with better technology and efficiency than the former. But maybe that's unlikely to happen. Wink

Irfansyed

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:59:54 AM

There are drawbacks to bitcoin. It takes more than ten minutes for a transaction to be processed, so it’s not convenient for buying groceries, and a transaction is irreversible once confirmed, so you won’t get your money back if your purchase disappoints. Your bitcoin key can also be stolen if your virtual wallet is hacked via some phishing trickery or if you fall foul of one of many sophisticated fraudulent online trading or exchange scams
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:01:41 AM

Bitcoin prices that dropped this week certainly worried many investors, it seems that the events of last year that rose fantastically were difficult to repeat so I chose to wait for the right time to buy again, hopefully prices will skyrocket soon.
Christopher_Hayes

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:27:21 AM

bitcoin is just like any other investment, so it is normal for it to fluctuate, so I dont understand when people says that it is the end of bitcoin. just be patient and stick to your investment plan. talk to people that have also invested and are just patiently waiting for the price of bitcoin to go up again. this will calm you down and stop you from making emotional decisions for can be irrational at times. be mature about it, don't put all your savings in, but save some money especially for investment so that if you lose it you wont be in a financial crisis.
Aleya

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:36:44 AM

Bitcoin prices that dropped this week certainly worried many investors, it seems that the events of last year that rose fantastically were difficult to repeat so I chose to wait for the right time to buy again, hopefully prices will skyrocket soon.

I strongly agreed with you sir, now Bitcoin prices is low and many investors are worried to invest. Their idea is that the price of Bitcoin will not increase. But I think it's their wrong idea. And I also think it's the best time to buy Bitcoin and wait for the better price of Bitcoin. I hope Bitcoin price will be increasing soon.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:59:22 AM

That is true for now because people don't realize the real use case of Bitcoin, there are still a huge number of people that wants to get involved in Bitcoin because they think they can get profit but the truth is they don't have enough knowledge to do so. We need mass adoption and it will happen when ETF's got approval from SEC.

nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:04:16 AM

For the first sight it was looking like another passed about buying bitcoin but what I dig deeper it seems like be very logic, anyway we are the enthusiasts and we're breathing and hoping that bitcoin would be great again.

This is what would easily instill to the minds of those crypto enthusiasts whose faith had been shaken by the constant fall of bitcoin's cap and price. But in the end, those who have the heart to hold their crypto assets will always come winning.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Shyamthakur3

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:09:28 AM

Ya defanately it's bad news of continuously fallen of Bitcoin but it will go high very soon.
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:20:57 AM

I strongly agreed with you sir, now Bitcoin prices is low and many investors are worried to invest. Their idea is that the price of Bitcoin will not increase. But I think it's their wrong idea. And I also think it's the best time to buy Bitcoin and wait for the better price of Bitcoin. I hope Bitcoin price will be increasing soon.

Real investors who believe in bitcoin don't need to worry because we all know that soon bitcoin price will increase and it's true that this will happen for the future, we just need to wait patiently .
eut078

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:26:18 AM

In actuality a considerable number individuals who has bitcoin understands that it is made to wind up a portion structure. The issue right as of now is its not yet by and large recognized in the whole world. Moreover unconventionality is amazingly crazy that for traders enduring it will be risky. This is beginning at now bitcoin is up 'til now considered an advantage and not a cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: