Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:53:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN  (Read 322328 times)
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:17:46 PM

Bitcoin has come to stay. I think many people still panic to see the price is down and like what we see, the price is down too deep this time. I think that people can think and learn from this, so in the future, they don't have to be panic if they see the price is down. I am sure that many countries will accept bitcoin so people don't have to afraid to invest their money in the cryptocurrency.

The fall in Bitcoin's price is normal, in my own opinion. It's the cause of the volatility inherent within cryptocurrency markets, probably because of the lack of proper regulations within big exchanges in crypto land. Everyone panics and believe that Bitcoin will die and no longer exist as a cryptocurrency for the masses. But, that's not the case since it has been shown lately that Bitcoin's hashrate has been on an uptrend (which means that more miners are joining the network). Once the FUD come to an end, you'll see that there will be FOMO within the whole cryptocurrency market.

In effect, this would cause Bitcoin's price to rise massively (like it happened last year), and other altcoins will do the same. Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum are more suitable for long term investments than anything else. Therefore, if you can't stand the pressure, then I'd recommend that you sell all your crypto assets before you lose it all. Smiley

True, bitcoin is very volatile and the down trend isn't only happening now. In the past a drastic price decline also occurred. And look at this time bitcoin still survives. So, the falling in price isn't something extraordinary. This is normal because prices are unlikely to move in one direction only.

maybe for those of us who already know bitcoin more than 5 years the condition now looks normal even though the chart says it's not good.
but for those who were new to bitcoin last year and they just bought bitcoin it clearly made them panic with the current condition. but I think they need enough to feel that, like I felt bad conditions with bitcoin 4 years ago  Wink

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:40:50 PM

I don't think Bitcoin only just a pump and dump coin. It's a community coin. All depend on market demand and news around it. 1 person can't manipulate the price, but 1 bad news can destroy the price. It just like Stock and Forex investment. You just need to learn how to read the market condition to keep survive in this crypto world.

Hairatuner

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:02:31 AM

Be that as it may, as the esteem expands individuals saw the potential in BTC and the conceivable advantage of holding and trading. I think there is no issue with that. Much the same as in forex. The cash they utilize is as yet a money. They may not utilize it for installment purposes but rather it is as yet a money.
MalcolmBee

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:03:29 AM

The fall of Bitcoin to the critical mark has caused a panic on the crypto market. While some try to sell their cryptoassets, others consider the market drop to be just the beginning of the mass distribution of cryptocurrencies and a perfect moment to buy cryptocurrencies. Here I try to understand what is happening now.However, Bitcoin holders aren’t broke yet — overall, the Bitcoin price is up over 100% on this time last year when it was trading for less than $3,000.

Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:59:38 PM

Okay, I agree bitcoin cannot act as a means of payment - but it is an asset. It is an asset that provides you with anonymity and increases its fundamental value through limited emissions.
Bitcoin is pumping now so i dont see that bitcoin will fall again, i am sure that before this year will end the we can see the value of bitcoin $20k again so never stop holding, just buy more btc and wait for the fast recovery of the market.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Eminem23

Activity: 394

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:03:56 PM

It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
It has already been, since all these global falls have passed, and these times have already stopped , I expect from bitcoin only growth, good development and beating your record, well, that's already so.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:04:27 PM

Well things are not looking too great but don't you think you are jumping into quick conclusions by proclaiming the death of bitcoin? I think the only hope that we have as at now for the ressurenction of bitcoin is the bull run. Let's hope it comes so soon.

BTCFLOW07

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:07:39 PM

We need to recollect that contrasted with the fiat cash, Bitcoin is in reality simply youthful and the manner in which I see it the residue has not yet settled on it and in certainty we are simply beginning. We need to give Bitcoin and the market additional time as the entire procedure can take a considerable measure of time and years before we can reason that Bitcoin is a major achievement or simply one more fizzled man-made wander. Sadly, no framework can ever murder greed...but the blockchain innovation can by one means or another limit the symptoms of avarice. For whatever length of time that we are people and not yet holy messengers, voracity will dependably be a piece of us and in all ventures (even the religious ones) avarice will dependably be there. As an installment framework, that is the place things are moderate being developed yet I can see that soon there will be new changes on this angle as there are truly individuals endeavoring to test new thoughts for Bitcoin. As a speculation instrument, much the same as the physical gold, there is nothing amiss with that as we are giving individuals the decision on what to do with their Bitcoin...this is an open market at any rate.
rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:18:28 PM

Nothing much to say. Yes, Bitcoin is dumping now. But I believe that in every fall, there is rise. Let's patiently wait for what's ahead. Bitcoin started like a phenomenal star and most likely it will never just disappear in a wink of an eye. Bitcoin can recover and I am very hopeful for other altcoins to rise also in the right time.
RadjorBlade

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:50:31 AM

I don't think Bitcoin only just a pump and dump coin. It's a community coin. All depend on market demand and news around it. 1 person can't manipulate the price, but 1 bad news can destroy the price. It just like Stock and Forex investment. You just need to learn how to read the market condition to keep survive in this crypto world.
I don't think bitcoin has fallen in price, because bitcoin prices have increased statistically every year. If all bitcoin prices are related to the peak price of bitcoin in December 2017 which is 19,796 USD, obviously the price of bitcoin is decreasing. But when compared to 2 or 3 years ago, the current price of bitcoin in the range of 6,000 USD has increased.
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:01:38 AM

Okay, I agree bitcoin cannot act as a means of payment - but it is an asset. It is an asset that provides you with anonymity and increases its fundamental value through limited emissions.
Bitcoin is pumping now so i dont see that bitcoin will fall again, i am sure that before this year will end the we can see the value of bitcoin $20k again so never stop holding, just buy more btc and wait for the fast recovery of the market.
I think even though the price increases, bitcoin prices are still difficult to leave the price of $ 7k. Well, there are many factors that make that happen, especially now that many are holding back their bitcoin. well, maybe when the price of bitcoin rises, they immediately sell the coins they hold.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:25:39 AM

LOL, In our country, we can use it as a means of payment and you can actually use it to pay your internet bill, water bill, electric bill and many many more. How could it provide you anonymity? Don't get deceived by those people that tell you if you use crypto currency you become anonymous because that is a big joke because there is no way you can cash out your funds without doing any KYC(Know your customer) verification and to be able to do this you'll need to send some of your personal and sensitive documents. Grin

You're just speculating and there is no assurance that Bitcoin will go skyrocketing before the end of the year, and how can you say that you are sure that it will reach $20,000 US dollars before the end of this year? Can you explain it to us more clearly? Huh
And you're also telling us to buy more Bitcoin and keep on hodling without telling the risk of investing in crypto currencies like Bitcoin, LMAO. Cheesy

I think even though the price increases, bitcoin prices are still difficult to leave the price of $ 7k. Well, there are many factors that make that happen, especially now that many are holding back their bitcoin. well, maybe when the price of bitcoin rises, they immediately sell the coins they hold.
You have a point about what you're saying, those who bought at a lower price than $7,000 USD, most of those people will surely sell when Bitcoin reaches $7,000 USD barrier but who knows what might happen in this speculative and very volatile industry.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:03:09 AM

I believe that every autumn, there is a resurrection. Let's wait for what is ahead. Bitcoin starts like a phenomenal star and most likely won't just disappear in the blink of an eye. Bitcoin can recover and I really hope other altcoins also increase at the right time.
bitcoin is very suitable as an investment place because of its high value among altcoins. the market always changes so that we ourselves can make profits by working hard and not panicking.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:54:00 PM

I think this is a natural thing, about crypto coin ups and downs, not only bitcoin but other coins too, but this kind of situation will definitely return to normal and we can only wait and be patient
Large fluctuations in bitcoin really make our hearts pound. but for experienced traders, i think this is an opportunity to get as much money as possible. fear of price of btc makes prices worse

That is true fluctuations are really unstopple it goes down so hard that causes panic to many investors but i believe that the market would have a brighter side in the future that i keep on holding and investing.

syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

maybe many people agree with this, but it is not necessarily the case in my country. because in the country is very supportive of the popularity of bitcoin, because since bitcoin developed rapidly in my country, the economy of the community is very high quality and the poverty rate is drastically reduced due to bitcoin.
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:38:49 PM

Yes, you are right that bitcoin is more used as an investment vehicle. But its use as a means of payment is also growing, albeit slowly. Just for this there are no suitable conditions, as bitcoin is a very young currency. But this does not mean that it will always be so.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:08:04 PM

Although bitcoin is now really little used as a currency, yet there is a trend of its growth and popularity in this regard. More and more companies are taking it, and it's a great sign. And the price fluctuation is also a temporary phenomenon, so you should not seriously worry about it. Over time, bitcoin will be stable.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:14:57 PM

It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

The fall of bitcoin really affects the whole world for crypto business.It really takes a lot of too long time now to have the fall of botcoin that makes panic of bitcoiners.Theresa lot of loses of this fall.But we still waiting for the waves and bull run.
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:13:18 PM

I think you don't understand bitcoin as a whole, because actually bitcoin is now widely used as a means of payment in goods and other needs, some companies have used bitcoin as payment. For that I want to explain that indeed those who have bitcoin, most of them use it as a long-term investment by expecting profits through bitcoin, but in reality bitcoin has been widely used as a means of payment or certain transactions in daily life. Thus any view of people who say bitcoin will die or bitcoin will not last long, in my opinion it is an unfounded view of the lack of knowledge about bitcoin. Bitcoin will survive for a long time, and as long as there is a crypto market, and internet networks are still available, so far bitcoin will still be there, because bitcoin is the pride of many people and hopes for a better life and economy.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:25:02 PM

Bitcoin falls only temporarily, only manipulation by a person or system to seek profit. bitcoin is a good technology, for payments or investments, people will continue to use this technology, if bitcoin is a currency, the fall of bitcoin is natural.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: