Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:41:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs bounties suck...do not believe them  (Read 1840 times)
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:55:58 PM

Don't blame us if you pick a shitty bounty. Yes, there are really some bounty out here that don't pay or has 0 value token but if you are lucky you can get profit from your bounty. you just need to analysis well what campaign you are going to participate in.
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:12:29 PM

Be selective in joining a bounty campaign or don't join at all!
It is a free market out there. If your work is so good I am sure you have the bargaining power to negotiate for payment in ETH or Fiat.
Otherwise, it is how it is.

Sanjeewa101

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:18:37 PM

Some promising projects paying high amount of tokens to their hunters, Most of bounties are scam and not paying reasonable amount of tokes.
When we starting new bounty, should consider their team, project vision and white papers
DukeCrypt

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:34:43 PM

I found something more than bounty how to earn real ETH!
See details here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3263877.new#new
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:39:34 PM

Bounty is still a good way to earn, if you join a good project, some of the project migth take a while for there  token to pump, with diligence and good research sure to earn well from bounties
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:43:10 PM

Iäve participate in many bounties that brought me a good profit. Right now sign up to Nagricoin bounty
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:00:45 PM

There are always two sides to a coin, bad or good and I grow to learn that everything in life have both its good and bad moment, to be candid there are some bounty that you will engage in and at the end when you get paid for the part you played you will smile and some you just hiss. I still believe in quite a number of them though not all.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:02:24 PM

As far as I know every single bounty campaign that I have participate into warned the participants that if the ICO's will not have succes , you won't be paid so I assume you took a risk like this and the ICO failed so don't generalize to all the ICO's please and just be more carefull when you choose you're bounty campaign.

I'm thinking soon to open my personal thread about my bounty experience. I only get involved in trusted and legit projects so I could give some advices for the new comers.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:16:15 PM

well bounty was free for everyone to join or not and i think it's fine to join in bounty since we really got paid for what we done.
as for the token we got either it will hit big exchange or not we don't know it before it reach the market. we can't judge that all bounty are suck since it didn't compel us to join in it. we join with the consent to help promote the project and get reward from it.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:20:52 PM

In my opinion, bounties are not forced any anyone. So, you either u choose to participate or not
this is true.  .so OP don't ever complain if there's no distribution of stake or token 'cause sometimes ICO project on bounty section didn't success and always end to scam because of some reason.. So must join if you want to join and accept the fact that sometimes it's wasting time .but honestly it is worth it especially if you earn some token or stake from it but the sad things is it takes months before they distribute the payment . so must wait before you complain . Or next time make some research first before you join in any different projects what i mean seek some feedback about it to avoid wasting time.
emmanmalaman

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:29:39 PM

It's up to you to join bounties or not. Just make sure their project is legit and they pay somewhat that will compensate your time for your effort of their project. Just like any kind of business, there will always be scams so always proceed with caution when doing bounties.
Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:36:40 PM

Sounds like you, perhaps, picked a wrong bounty or two, so if that's the case I'm sorry to hear it. But, there are some really good ones out there - it's worth spending some time checking them out to see if they are legit and have a possible future. Some bounties are run really well, and are transparent, others are somewhat dubious and run very badly and are taken over by other bounty managers.

blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:28:57 PM

NOt all bounties are bad. You must check very well the project and if you are interested, then hop in. But if not, then don't.
Yes, they are paying using their tokens, but so far in my experience, it was not bad.
Well, today's market is not that good, so I'm just holding my token and waiting for the moment that the market will boom again, then sell them. :-D

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:31:55 PM

How can you said that ?
Thousands of people of this forum is earning thousand dollars from bounties.
So, you're totally wrong
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:38:58 PM

The way you put your statement is bad, bounties are not force to anyone, that is why it is open for interested individual, and yes you are right an ICO who will raise a fund with out fund themselves is scam since all businesses started all their business with a big capital to ensure that the project will surely bloom after its opening.
Would agree to this mate. The bounty programs held by the ICOs are not forced upon anybody. They are open for everyone and if a person is interested in it only then he should be taking part in it.
Thw worth of tokens may or may not be useless until their ICO is over. I accept that most of those tokens are useless and worth nothing but at least some of them are good and might give you enough amount of money which you lost on the other useless tokens.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:40:56 PM

Yeah Huh

Many bounty and ICO fail.
Usually they dont have a good idea and briliant concept.
And make investor not to interested about that project.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:41:50 PM

I have a good and bad experience in bounties. The good is i joined APPCOINS bounty campaign. This bounty is one of the best. And i got a huge payout when i sell their tokens. But i joined some bounties that until now we have not receive any payment.

Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:52:19 PM

I can't agree. Many good project ICOs become successful and you earn a lot of money from their bounty tokens.

akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:00:31 PM

I am shocked after reading your analyse on ICO and bounty. I agree with you that payment should be made in ETH, BTC, EURO etc. I am working in bounties since last one year and earn a lot of token but its worth to $4000.  So many tokens have no value till now. Some improvement required. I support you.
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:02:47 PM

that's your fault too. you Joined the wrong projects that don't have a good future.
be more careful before dedicate to join some ico bounty, you should make some research first and read whitepaper. same like you want to invest.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: