Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:23:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs bounties suck...do not believe them  (Read 1840 times)
eipeng

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:57:24 PM

If you are an ICO or running an ICO, please pay the right price in a currency that works (Eth, BTC, Euro etc). Your tokens are useless for agencies. They take out their time and resources to make a good campaign for you.
I like to quote this, i am not a greedy person but paying using eth,btc etc in ICO campaigning is good one. To me all ICO are not guaranteed to success but with paying the latter it will helps us a lot make's are work done beautifully.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:04:25 PM

The way you talk is something like you had an experience with this nonsense ICO's and at the end of the day, it will gone and scam. Well i agree on your statement, they must be true to their words, as being a bounty hunter or bounty management., we are promoting their business and running a capital for them.,and it turns back that they are not a real business. This type of ICO must be stop, and otherwise we will lose the momentum.
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:20:57 PM

I run a media company, and deal with a lot of ICOs. What I noticed was that all these ICOs want top-notch articles & videos about them but they insist on paying in their token or want it for free. They think they are doing a service by giving bounties. What they don't realize is that their token is useless most of the time. Most of the bounties done by ICOs are bad.

Like:

1) Write 500-1000 words article on us for 300 of my useless tokens (which won't be coming on an exchange and will be used only on our platfrom. And you won't get free service but 25% discount Smiley )
2) Or make a 5 min video for us and post it on your YouTube. You need to have 5000+ subscribers and praise us to get our useless tokens.

I am not making fun of any ICO, just pointing a fact out on how these tokens are just polluting the market.

If you are an ICO or running an ICO, please pay the right price in a currency that works (Eth, BTC, Euro etc). Your tokens are useless for agencies. They take out their time and resources to make a good campaign for you.

Secondly, if your ICO does not have money..it should be red flagged for a potential scam.

What are your thoughts? Are bounties good or bad?

Nope, it's best.
Give us (bounty hunter) a lot of profits without spending capital.
The most important thing is how you choose what bounty you want to join

Well, good for you guys who made a lot of earnings from bounty campaign which is being paid with their tokens. My friends were also a bounty hunters but not all the time they get what they deserved. Some of you didnt understand what the OP was trying to relay. What he meant was, any person who knows his capability in delivering good service to such a shitty ICO or even the legit one's thats being paid by an unsure token (whether it fails or a total scam) is unfair. As the OP said, ICO's supposed to have enough capital to pay for those who they want to promote their project.
Bounty campaign is different, compared to writting a blog or making a 5 min. video and post it on youtube. Bounty campaign only needs minimal effort by just posting 10 constructive post that is helpful to the community (not even everyone can do the task properly) I think its fair for you guys being paid with their tokens. Unlike promoting such project that requires maximum effort to help them succeed, I guess its unfair if they dont pay you with a currency that has been accepted in the market.
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:33:54 PM

I agree with you on the part, but on the other hand, so this is a bounty company. You do it on your own, and if you believe in the project, then you won't feel that way.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:38:31 PM

You made some good points, I have some tokens that I still don't know what to do with them. It will best if most ICOs pay bounties in one of the major currencies but on the other hand getting paid in the ICO token makes room for further growth of the ICO is really a promising gone.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:44:31 PM

Previously, when the market rate was low, most ICOs had very low pay rates due to low exchange rates. There are ICOs I participated in from the beginning, working over 2 months but only received rewards under 300 dollars. But at the Q4 2018, when the exchange rate of BTC increased high, the ICOs projects will be very potential.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
joganuts

Activity: 355

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:44:42 PM

Some information that i have rathered here in bitcoin forum saying that most of the ICO are scam. But some of them says that when you find a best ICO it will be a jackpot.

arkaasay

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:49:00 PM

This is freelancing work. No one forces you to help them promote the project by participating in the gift. Not all bounty is bad and if you do not like not sharing easy, but if you want to get a nice gift for your work just check the information in advance for the project in which you participate
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:52:05 PM

Signature bounty isn't a joke...believe me you can get a big profits from signature bounties if the entire bounty program isn't scam

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:52:15 AM

I run a media company, and deal with a lot of ICOs. What I noticed was that all these ICOs want top-notch articles & videos about them but they insist on paying in their token or want it for free. They think they are doing a service by giving bounties. What they don't realize is that their token is useless most of the time. Most of the bounties done by ICOs are bad.

Like:

1) Write 500-1000 words article on us for 300 of my useless tokens (which won't be coming on an exchange and will be used only on our platfrom. And you won't get free service but 25% discount Smiley )
2) Or make a 5 min video for us and post it on your YouTube. You need to have 5000+ subscribers and praise us to get our useless tokens.

I am not making fun of any ICO, just pointing a fact out on how these tokens are just polluting the market.

Secondly, if your ICO does not have money..it should be red flagged for a potential scam.

Nope, it's best.
Give us (bounty hunter) a lot of profits without spending capital.
The most important thing is how you choose what bounty you want to join
The OP standard is too high to be a bounty hunter. I think being a bounty hunter and keeping up the project through social media campaigns and signature campaigns is the easiest way to join even if ICO project rewards have been determined, but this is a really worthy way to get a token.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 01:16:41 AM

Like:

I think you missed something so important. What was it? It is your right to choose good or bad projects. I mean making your own due diligence in choosing the right ICO project won't make you cry if it failed or succeed and we all know that bounties are sometimes risky because we end up like unpaid or scammed if something went wrong with it but is also profitable if successful. There is noreason to blame them beacuse it is all the matter of luck being here in this crypto so better luck next time for your bounty hunting. Grin

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:20:12 AM

Maybe you just participated in a bad bounty campaign you don't have to generalize every single bounty campaign out there. Yes with the number of bounty campaigns increasing everyday there will always be bad ones out there. It is jist a matter of how well you do your research first before participating in to one.
jiandong

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:21:55 AM

According to me, being a bounty hunter and keeping projects through social media campaigns and signature campaigns is the easiest way to join even if ICO project rewards have been determined, but this is the way it really deserves to get a token.
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 01:37:32 AM

The part what I like the OP is the suggestion that he is making to pay the bounty hunters with usable money like ETH, USD or EURO etc. I have some experiences about receiving useless tokens for long bounty campaigns. One time I received tokens that is worth just $7 for a campaign that ran for 12 weeks  Grin

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:38:48 AM

I agree with what you wrote above.
there were so many ICOs that gave me a good profit, and that made me addicted to the ICO project, but now there are many scams!
either their project fails or they just take advantage for personal, then run away with some money from investors. this is not good because if left too long will result in the loss of investors to the ICO project.
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:42:24 AM

I believe in market forces, if something works, people will continue doing it, if it doesn't they ultimately won't. That's how it is in every new space.

Why would I as a company give random bounty hunters 'real' money? Instead, I'll pay them in tokens, that way they really have an incentive to make the project work. else they have zero value. There needs to be a good mix though, a good campaign is only as good as the tools it utilizes. If the marketing material is crappy, you can have a legion of twitter and facebook bounty hunters and it won't work. If you have professional material (paid for with e.g. fiat) but lack the means of deploying it, then it's also bad for your project.
Yes, I agree with you, but since I don't have a twitter or facebook account, I generally only participant in signature campaign.
And I think it's fair to pay the token of project's as a reward.

I really like your opinion. I also do not have a Twitter or Facebook account, instead, I often follow or join in a signature campaign. Because they are really a good campaign and there are lots of prizes that we have to get. So I do not regret participating in it.

West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:45:46 AM

Indeed, there are bounties that suck. But not all bounties are not good. There are still some good bounties that are introduce in the market. And i joined some good bounties. And i got huge profit in the end.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:54:59 AM

you can always choose which bounty to join and they are no mandatory to join. if you don't want to be paid in this "useless token" then don't join them. bounties are good because we don't have to invest to earn money.
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:20:17 PM

Everyone decides for himself whether he should take part in the bounty companies or not. Bounty hunters are getting bigger, so the rules are also starting to get complicated. Project managers just see that they can do almost free company and people will still go to them.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:29:00 PM

The freedom is yours to choose from different kinds of bounties and their respective rewards, I don't know why you always come across with some projects that pay a low amount of tokens, I saw some ICO offers a high amount of bounty pools to its content creation participants and their projects ended up successful from paying to releasing to an exchange you should only worry about the content quality and audience other than that you need to filter all those bounties to join a legitimate one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: