Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:19:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs bounties suck...do not believe them  (Read 1840 times)
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:53:21 PM

It is true that some ICOs not look professional starting from their website , WP and their communication with the field
is not on a required level, but they are startups and not everything is  functioning as it should. The choice is ours to decide
which one to support with their promoting activities, nobody forces us to do anything.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:45:20 AM

I’m not much agreeing with you with some reasons…
First of all bounties just attract you for joining by giving some good rewards, they are not forcing you to join bounties.
Secondly we can’t blame all bounty campaigns while we know mostly coins & tokens are standing on some good positions, which were introduced by bounty campaigns as well.

Strongly agree with you, because the bounty campaign is open to anyone who wants to follow it.
If we are forced to do a bounty campaign, it's better not to do it because it will only waste time.

yes there are alot of bounties out there that can be considered scam, many are only good in the beginning but when nearly ends, it will end up to be failed.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:13:43 AM

I am sorry about what you have experienced in bounty. I have also been into a scam ICO who runs bounty and it just really wasted my time and effort in the whole duration of campaign but there are also ICOs who are giving me real profit which makes me keep on going and keep on participating.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:17:35 AM

I don't think it's much. If ICO will pay you, you can get good money. Much better than if you were paid in hard currency.

captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:31:08 AM

I would not say that new projects suck.. we need them for market development, it will be impossible further growth without new coins, but of course we agree that the market is full of scams, so we should figure out how to find good coins. i personally trust rates of IcoGuide.com, they have real not paid rates, but then closer look is necessary of course.

xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:52:24 AM

I run a media company, and deal with a lot of ICOs. What I noticed was that all these ICOs want top-notch articles & videos about them but they insist on paying in their token or want it for free. They think they are doing a service by giving bounties. What they don't realize is that their token is useless most of the time. Most of the bounties done by ICOs are bad.

Like:

1) Write 500-1000 words article on us for 300 of my useless tokens (which won't be coming on an exchange and will be used only on our platfrom. And you won't get free service but 25% discount Smiley )
2) Or make a 5 min video for us and post it on your YouTube. You need to have 5000+ subscribers and praise us to get our useless tokens.

I am not making fun of any ICO, just pointing a fact out on how these tokens are just polluting the market.

If you are an ICO or running an ICO, please pay the right price in a currency that works (Eth, BTC, Euro etc). Your tokens are useless for agencies. They take out their time and resources to make a good campaign for you.

Secondly, if your ICO does not have money..it should be red flagged for a potential scam.

What are your thoughts? Are bounties good or bad?
A bounty manager who monitors the quality of a promotion campaign is an employee, he must be demanding. And about the payment in Bitcoin or Ethereum, such projects exist, but the requirement for the participants are very high and payment is low.
vitek146

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:53:50 AM

Very lot of bounties will pay you 50-100 coins that value 5-15$ and you waste you time month or more to earn this shitmoney in social media bounties, in signature campains hard choose project becouse in good so many people join  and you recieve not good reward,i try take part in a lot of bounty,airdrop but still not earn good profit and some project stopped they sale and promise reopen in the end year or the next when market will be better.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  NEXTPAKK  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    
▄▄▄ CRYPTO LAST-MILE PACKAGE DELIVERY ● PRIVATE-SALE ● Apr 16 20 (https://www.nextpakk.com/en)
Sayan Sengupta

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:07:35 AM

None of the ICOs forces the Bounty down anybody's gullet. Participation is voluntary. In a way, the bounty participants need to believe in the ICOs to participate and propagate them.

I think you contradict yourself when you say that someone should be willing to do a positive review of an ICO and expect Fiat in return. One should only provide a positive feedback once he or she is convinced about the project. Else, it becomes 'buying' a positive review. This will be completely against the decentralized principles.

Just the way there are fake ICOs, we have Bounty hunters galore. This is evident by watching the Telegram communities with ZERO discussion on products and progress. The space requires automated cleansing through each of the 'believers' in the technology. Having a centralized Compliance Enforcer will make the space like all others and do away with the basic theme of decentralization.

Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:38:29 PM

I run a media company, and deal with a lot of ICOs.

Your activity is just 3 and you say you run lot of media bounties probably you have lot of bitcointalk alt accounts. For your kind information no one forces you to join the bounty campaign, its decided by you. What will hunters get when they will joins lot of bounty campaign without checking background of the projects & its better to learn basic things first with that learning you can pick up the right projects and earn well.

Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:15:44 PM

No one forcibly forces you to participate in the campaign. Find yourself those who will pay you in btc, eth, usd for your work, if you think it's worth it.
Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:21:58 PM

I run a media company, and deal with a lot of ICOs. What I noticed was that all these ICOs want top-notch articles & videos about them but they insist on paying in their token or want it for free. They think they are doing a service by giving bounties. What they don't realize is that their token is useless most of the time. Most of the bounties done by ICOs are bad.

Like:

1) Write 500-1000 words article on us for 300 of my useless tokens (which won't be coming on an exchange and will be used only on our platfrom. And you won't get free service but 25% discount Smiley )
2) Or make a 5 min video for us and post it on your YouTube. You need to have 5000+ subscribers and praise us to get our useless tokens.

I am not making fun of any ICO, just pointing a fact out on how these tokens are just polluting the market.

If you are an ICO or running an ICO, please pay the right price in a currency that works (Eth, BTC, Euro etc). Your tokens are useless for agencies. They take out their time and resources to make a good campaign for you.

Secondly, if your ICO does not have money..it should be red flagged for a potential scam.

To be honest, a lot of the articles written are just copies of the white paper and/or ICO website, or copied from other participants. You just get a whole load of keyword cannibalisation, and no good SEO rendering the content campaign a bit redundant. I see about 20% of articles submitted which are good - although most have zero SEO applied. So, a lot of of the time, ICOs are getting useless content.
Videos - whilst it's not against YT's rules to buy subs, or views, these are all mostly pointless too. Although I guess it could be argued that some could be rank up in Google because of the no. of views...

You don't have to take part in any of them. It's not a great time at the moment, and the market is flooded with ICOs - some of which have a great concept but investors are just taking a back seat.

keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:50:38 PM

Even the good bounty managers have had too long delays in payment of remuneration lately. Probably the organizers do not collect the necessary amounts and do not want to pay bounty hunters.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:59:15 PM

Like:

You cannot equalize all bounty are bad.
Because some of them are good for promotion and really helpful for the project itself.
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:13:59 PM

There are a lot of different bounties on the market right now. Just find a good one for you. I agree, that maybe 60 percent of them are not legit and won't pay anything to the bounty hunters at the end. Find a good ICO, that has already reached its soft cap.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:23:22 PM

Like:

Its your right to believe whatever you want. But as long as there are people that still believe that some Bounty campaigns still relevant its not a problem Maybe to you or to somebody else! the more important is they do what they think is right and its not a useless. I still believe that there are still legitimate ICO and Bounties that still running these days!
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:40:55 PM

As other writers have rightly said - nobody forces anyone to participate in bounty. Yes, most tokens drop in price or they can not be sold at all - but this is a problem for bountyhunters who agree to such conditions. Everyone is self-assessing risks.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:51:38 PM

The problem that has emerged in the market today is forcing many investors and bounty hunters not to invest in some I would probably say in most projects that have questionable structures, because the scam projects have become very much.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:41:39 PM

I think the author of this post is right. The quality of of course same many posts wants be the best, but mostly hunters for heads more than mismanaging with his task, and to do what the very good and voluminous posts and articles for those money which stand out not worth. Keep in mind that we are here as cheap labor!!
MKH
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:48:51 PM

You are right now days ico bounties are suck but not all of them. If you pickup a low budget and fack project to take participate as a bounty hunter its your fault. Also you are making this question because of the current market situation, when the market was in a good position there was very low number of people who made blame like this that you are not getting what you deserve...
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:46:18 PM

I still think that there are normal projects that are currently developing projects, but there are very few of them in comparison with those projects that are on the market today and are a frank scam project, but still they are and you need to look for these projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: