Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:18:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Labcoin Official Thread - Self-Moderated  (Read 96709 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vedran Yoweri

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 08:28:13 PM

Fabrizio is mentally retarded, how hard is to provide a road map? Post a picture of your id, pic of hardware.

Are you attempting to use namecalling to elicit a substantive response from Labcoin (whoever they are) or are you just looking to vent? Either way, it's not helpful.

What would be helpful would be for Sam to be professional and forthcoming, but that's not happening.

Failing that, things in these threads will degenerate.

It would be very simple for Sam to completely change the tone. Tell us what's happening, honestly and in detail.

It's not hard.  Really, it's not.

Agreed - I'm not defending Sam's actions. I'm just not supporting using this space to vent - there are 900 pages in the original thread for largely that reason. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263445.18200
ditto.
What's unclear in "no."?
But they do seem to enjoy it.

You're right, there's nothing unclear about "No, we're not going to drop these issues."

Sometimes you gotta take reality for what it is bro. Take the pain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 08:40:47 PM

We will have 5 TH/s up and running later today, 8 TH/s online by saturday and will reach 11-12 on tuesday according to our estimates.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2013, 09:14:19 PM

We will have 5 TH/s up and running later today, 8 TH/s online by saturday and will reach 11-12 on tuesday according to our estimates.

Have you checked the dividends address?

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 10:12:44 PM

Have you checked the dividends address?

Dividend paid was the same as it's been for the last few days. I assume the hashrate is the same.

Where's our 8 TH?  Where's our 11-12 TH?
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 10:41:37 PM

Is there a way to see the top list of shareholders ... Similar to how it can be seen on BitFunder?

JohnyBigs

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 10:50:55 PM

Is there a way to see the top list of shareholders ... Similar to how it can be seen on BitFunder?

Don't worry soon I will post guest account SOON
bigdude

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 12:55:54 AM

Even on BTCT would be good - since Labcoin is still listed there.

Anyone know how to see this info?

bitmoon

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 03:59:20 AM

did he moved the 600ghz hashing from eligius? its zero

seems, he changed wallet dividend too, so still no guest account?
lzr1900

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 04:30:06 AM

I'll be posting a guest account for ghash.io soon.  We have switched to daily dividends and the next will be out as soon as the transaction gets 6 confirmations on cryptostocks.
SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON。GO FUCK YOURSELF !!
NineLives

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 11:02:28 AM

I've initiated an investigation through some tough contacts of mine.  They understand allot of money is at stake and know they also can collect allot of this from Sam / Fab / Tatt as "compensation and to cover their fees".  This is going to cost me $$$ too but I don't care.  I'm not being taken for a ride.  I will not post my findings until someone is in-front of these thieves (Sam / Fab / Tatti).  I've caught up to fraudsters before and I will do it again.  I've had enough and lost too much to sit back and watch.  I will not be ignored.

Stay tuned.

Bitcoin Mining Hardware:   www.mininghardware.co.uk
MikeyVeez

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 11:12:25 AM

I've initiated an investigation through some tough contacts of mine.  They understand allot of money is at stake and know they also can collect allot of this from Sam / Fab / Tatt as "compensation and to cover their fees".  This is going to cost me $$$ too but I don't care.  I'm not being taken for a ride.  I will not post my findings until someone is in-front of these thieves (Sam / Fab / Tatti).  I've caught up to fraudsters before and I will do it again.  I've had enough and lost too much to sit back and watch.  I will not be ignored.

Stay tuned.

So they are going to take the remaining btc and screw the shareholders? Lol

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
NineLives

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 11:27:09 AM

Stay tuned.

So they are going to take the remaining btc and screw the shareholders? Lol

They were probably going to do that anyway.  They have hardly kept any promise and can't supply any proof and now no hashing.  What next.

kleeck

Activity: 532

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 11:34:10 AM

Stay tuned.

I've initiated an investigation through some tough contacts of mine.

tough contacts of mine.

tough contacts

Classic internet tough guy. I'm saving this for posterity. Hilarious.

For reference: http://http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
NineLives

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 11:38:58 AM

Stay tuned.

I've initiated an investigation through some tough contacts of mine.

tough contacts of mine.

tough contacts

Classic internet tough guy. I'm saving this for posterity. Hilarious.

For reference: http://http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta

LMAO.  Yep.  That's right.  Some people are happy to go collect in the region of around $700,000.  And no, I'm not tough, self employed investigators debt collectors are.  And you seem a little naive to think they won't chase someone for allot of money.  As I said, this is going to cost money.

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 11:49:40 AM

Stay tuned.

So you hired private investigators and you want them to take their charge from labcoins bitcoins? So... our bitcoins? What did you tell them?
Im not sure i can believe this.

So they are debt collectors... either you chose some of the underworld or you lied to them since i dont see what debt labcoin has against you. Chosing underworld guys probably is stupid since its open that you get the money at the end.

Whatever... i think you only wrote this to threaten labcoin. I doubt this will have a positive effect.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
NineLives

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 11:54:14 AM

Its in two parts.

Investigation is something I have to pay for which has started.  I won't give to mush info away.  And that's not a threat.

Once that's complete, debt collectors are employed.

NineLives

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 11:56:19 AM

OK fine, let me be fair:

Here is a poll for everyone to vote on.  Lets have some opinions. We can't site here waiting for this potential scam to complete:

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=526666cee4b009e50efc78b4

Please vote on what you want to do?

NineLives

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 12:07:42 PM

OK fine, let me be fair:

Here is a poll for everyone to vote on.  Lets have some opinions. We can't site here waiting for this potential scam to complete:

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=526666cee4b009e50efc78b4

Please vote on what you want to do?

I will close this poll in 24hrs.

kleeck

Activity: 532

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 12:49:19 PM

Hilarious. NineLives was still a few days ago complaining about "FUD". And a poll to determine what, exactly?

Anyone still having doubts on calling Labcoin a scam is a retard. It's a scam, even if they are mining with their chips or whatever. Even if you believe 100% of what Labcoin says, it's a scam, as you can deduce:
* he lied multiple times as following statements contradicted past statements
* he said he was doing this part time, as he has a full time job (when you raise that much money, this should not happen)
* he changed the contract when relisting

These are not opinions or feeling about what Labcoin might be doing, these are facts: Labcoin is a scam even according to its official communication.

And "debt collectors", unless you're thinking of the Russian kind, aren't going to do shit. What you need is a $5 wrench.

1-800-ToughContacts. "We cost you allot."

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 01:44:12 PM

I'm going to take NineLives seriously, and advise him against what he is about to do. There is a person behind every persona on this board, and in my limited experience of life; its pretty fucking hard to predict irrational human behavior.

He won't be that hard to find for any serious investigative outfit ($$$). Hell, simply finding his sister is sufficient for this particular approach (she would be more than forth coming in person, I bet). In fact, I pretty much assure you that that you will be able to locate him, pretty easily if you have the money. But when you catch up with him, you will have to make a binary option with an outcome I don't think you will want to be associated with. I'm pretty sure the government agency that monitors this board won't appreciate the vigilantism.

If you are going to follow through however, this is probably the last public discussion of it you should entertain/undertake.

chew on this:

Proverbs 10:2 - Treasures of wickedness profit nothing...

Jeremiah 17:11 - ...he who gets riches, but not by right; It will leave him in the midst of his days, And at his end he will be a fool.

(and we all know that, like Mr T., God does not suffer or pity fools)

dont know your faith, or if you even care, but some wise words to consider.

Green
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: