Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:03:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【ICO】(」゜ロ゜)」▓ ▓🔥 FIRETOKEN.IO LAUNCH! STAKE, VOTE, TRADE, PROFIT!🔥 ▓ ▓  (Read 1860 times)
Sovietaced

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:48:57 PM

And as coin holders receive a permanent bonus, as well as a bonus you can get for inviting a new participant in the referral link
I'm more and more convinced that this is the reincarnation of "Top Fusion". This is the simplest pyramid, which exists insofar as it is embedded in it
You're wrong! Pyramids are purposeless investments of means and ruin of investors. The project team first of all thinks about its participants!
Are you serious? Voting - this is only a small part of the concern for participants, on this it ends by the way, if you want to know. In fact, the project is not backed up in any way
I do not know how to explain the operation of this project. Friends, read the white paper, it is crystal clear and understandable
Well, I agree that this project is little supported by real resources, or sites, but it does not prohibit him from being present on the crypto-currency market...
Information about the currency exchange was in white paper. You have not even figured out, but you are already blaming the project for its insolvency. I do not think that it is necessary to trust such "competence"
I saw only the mention that I downloaded a hundred percent protected crypt wallet, while it is installed by a separate application on my computer!
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:49:57 PM

And as coin holders receive a permanent bonus, as well as a bonus you can get for inviting a new participant in the referral link
I'm more and more convinced that this is the reincarnation of "Top Fusion". This is the simplest pyramid, which exists insofar as it is embedded in it
You're wrong! Pyramids are purposeless investments of means and ruin of investors. The project team first of all thinks about its participants!
Are you serious? Voting - this is only a small part of the concern for participants, on this it ends by the way, if you want to know. In fact, the project is not backed up in any way
I do not know how to explain the operation of this project. Friends, read the white paper, it is crystal clear and understandable
Well, I agree that this project is little supported by real resources, or sites, but it does not prohibit him from being present on the crypto-currency market...
Information about the currency exchange was in white paper. You have not even figured out, but you are already blaming the project for its insolvency. I do not think that it is necessary to trust such "competence"
I saw only the mention that I downloaded a hundred percent protected crypt wallet, while it is installed by a separate application on my computer!
What's bad about it? This is a common practice for similar projects, it's okay to have a purse on desktop !
kainus78

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:50:49 PM

What's bad about it? This is a common practice for similar projects, it's okay to have a purse on desktop !
There is one million and one way of hacking a purse, starting from crypto currency exchange with a virus, ending with a Trojan that accidentally gets to you on the hard drive!
mlrdcoin

Activity: 224

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:13:20 PM

as I understand it, the manager does not respond to messages here. it's a pity. it would be great if you had a bounty campaign, I think there would be more interested people

Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:29:12 AM

It is a very interesting project with promising future. The idea is very exciting. I hope it will be competitive on the modern market.
What do you mean? I think this project is unique and prefect. Do you think it has serious competitors, or some project has the same advantages?
Yes, i know that this project have many business competitors. Idea is great as I said, but it isn’t very innovating for everyone.

Hi,

We would love to hear who our competitors might be. As of now we have not seen any voting point system like ours.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥JOIN US AT FIRETOKEN.IO🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
DEMOCRATIC INVESTMENT COMMUNITY WHERE MEMBERS VOTE ON WEEKLY INVESTMENTS AND LIVE TRADE USING GROUP VOLUME BUY/SELL INDICATORS
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Shocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked Grin🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:34:13 AM

the project was announced more than a month ago and you have only 4 pages of discussions. Are you planning to fix this? do you have a plan to attract interest to your project?

Yes. We already starting our strategic marketing campaign and will be using Youtube advertising media ads to kick it off.

DEMOCRATIC INVESTMENT COMMUNITY WHERE MEMBERS VOTE ON WEEKLY INVESTMENTS AND LIVE TRADE USING GROUP VOLUME BUY/SELL INDICATORS
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Shocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked Grin🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:40:12 AM

Will this project be listed on any exchanges, if so what? I would like to know about this.

Yes. We are in discussion with Octaex and we will be listed on EtherDelta and Potentially Token.Store after the ICO.

Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:45:59 AM

I believe that this platform is very suitable for novice investors. The development team came up with a great idea! Keep it up!
Why do you think so? After all, this platform does not have any open training, or other ways to keep newcomers afloat!

We are growing our Telegram group at https://t.me/firetokencommunity. We also offer 25 tokens if you join Telegram and sign up with an account at foretoken.io. We work directly with a team of admins and have been responsive with our community. Come join our Telegram group and learn more.

Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:50:33 PM

Hello, what kind of firetoken platfrom?
Just for market or can have functionality to another platform?
For example:
Can firetoken work for game platform?
melanie19283

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:56:24 PM

Good project, but I would take extra consideration. I’m waiting for more details about project
Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:09:48 AM

WE ARE APPROACHING OUR 500 MEMBERS LIMIT (340 members)

FIRETOKEN PHASE II AIRDROP BOUNTY

🔥🔥🔥 Combine and receive up to 125 FPWR airdrop max with all 3 LEVELS 🔥🔥🔥

LEVEL 1 - 25 FPWR (Required)

1. Register new account at: https://www.firetoken.io
2. Join Telegram Group: https://t.me/firetokencommunity

LEVEL 2 - 50 FPWR

*You can also repost / retweet with your own Firetoken referral link to receive 10% on ICO referrals. Your personal link can be found in your back office referral page at firetoken.io.

3. Repost Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=186801898628498&id=165726044069417
4. Retweet Twitter: https://twitter.com/fire_token/status/986790247424983040

LEVEL 3 - 50 FPWR

5. Like, Subscribe and Comment on Youtube Video: https://youtu.be/ECgZxijXeLE

SUBMIT PROOF (Required)

6. Comment on this thread in this order

Firetoken UserName: johndoe
Telegram UserName: @johndoe
Facebook Proof: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=186801898628498&id=165726044069417
Twitter Proof: https://twitter.com/fire_token/status/986790247424983040
Youtube UserName: johndoe123

** Please follow all directions to receive full credit for your efforts. Be sure to use your real social media account. Participants using fake social media profiles will have their accounts suspended.

WHAT IS FIRETOKEN?

Quick 5 min video showing you what FireToken is

🔥🔥🔥 https://youtu.be/ECgZxijXeLE🔥🔥🔥

FIRETOKEN UTILITY:      
FireToken (FPWR) is the token our community members use to stake and trade. Staking FireToken will reward members with FireToken and Fire Power Points.

FIRE POWER POINT UTILITY:      
FirePower is what fuels our democratic voting system. The more FirePower a member has, the more influence he/she has in the community decision. Fire Power Points can also be used at https://firearcade.io as well as our upcoming forum.

AFFILIATE PROGRAM
Our referral program is simple and does not contain any element of multi-level marketing (MLM).
ICO referrals bonus: 10% FireToken and 10% FirePower
Post ICO referrals bonus: 10% FirePower

FIRETOKEN SPECIFICATIONS

Symbol: FPWR
Decimal: 18
Platform: Ethereum ERC20
Reward type: Proof Of Stake
ICO supply: 8,000,000
Total supply: 18,000,000 (Pre-mined)

Etherscan.io Token address:

0x18e4fd8b11ddcb27d39993a322f83fbb5f0a893f

link: https://etherscan.io/token/0x18e4fd8b11ddcb27d39993a322f83fbb5f0a893f

WHITEPAPER
https://s3.amazonaws.com/firetok/FireTokenWhitePaper.pdf

FIREARCADE.IO

FIRETOKEN.IO

We don't just look for the indicator... WE ARE The Indicator.

Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:13:15 AM

Hello, what kind of firetoken platfrom?
Just for market or can have functionality to another platform?
For example:
Can firetoken work for game platform?

FireToken platform is a community investment group, we vote on each investments weekly using a unique staking process and FirePower points. FirePower point can only be acquires through staking our FireToken. FirePower points can also be use for our arcade, and we have future development for more uses such as members merit and strategy voting for each member.

Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:15:48 AM

Good project, but I would take extra consideration. I’m waiting for more details about project

Yes please join our telegram group and keep an eye on our progress. We recently announced our official partnership with Social Wallet.

CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:00:17 AM

As I understand it , this is another investment community which has so much to offer than this remarkable platform among all the others?
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:11:31 AM

As I understand it , this is another investment community which has so much to offer than this remarkable platform among all the others?
The main advantage of this platform is its democracy. Voting users will do the weather on the platform. This is very interesting ,I would like to see what happens in the end
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:13:48 AM

The main advantage of this platform is its democracy. Voting users will do the weather on the platform. This is very interesting ,I would like to see what happens in the end
Do you think this promising project . What is the potential growth of the token? Will plaftorm find its users?
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:16:15 AM

Do you think this promising project . What is the potential growth of the token? Will plaftorm find its users?
Judging by the fact that this kind of platform is now gaining considerable popularity, it can be concluded that this platform will eventually be very popular. About token I can say that the more it will spin on the platform and the more users it will be the more the price.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:20:15 AM

Judging by the fact that this kind of platform is now gaining considerable popularity, it can be concluded that this platform will eventually be very popular. About token I can say that the more it will spin on the platform and the more users it will be the more the price.
I am interested in this project , I would like to know why there is no information about the development team on the site? This fact I was very much alarmed, I would be very grateful if I someone explain what it can be connected and whether there is reasonable cause
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:22:32 AM

I am interested in this project , I would like to know why there is no information about the development team on the site? This fact I was very much alarmed, I would be very grateful if I someone explain what it can be connected and whether there is reasonable cause
Frankly speaking, I also asked a similar question, for what reasons the development team hides their identities, is it possible to find somewhere information about the composition of the developers, who they are in what projects participated earlier?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:24:40 AM

Frankly speaking, I also asked a similar question, for what reasons the development team hides their identities, is it possible to find somewhere information about the composition of the developers, who they are in what projects participated earlier?
The project should be crystal clear clean and clear. White paper should detail the essence of the project , should be provided information about the development team, clearly displayed business model. Do we need to provide the project in such a way that the person did not have any questions on it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: