Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:46:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【ICO】(」゜ロ゜)」▓ ▓🔥 FIRETOKEN.IO LAUNCH! STAKE, VOTE, TRADE, PROFIT!🔥 ▓ ▓  (Read 1860 times)
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:25:37 AM

As I understand it , this is another investment community which has so much to offer than this remarkable platform among all the others?
The main advantage of this platform is its democracy. Voting users will do the weather on the platform. This is very interesting ,I would like to see what happens in the end
Do you think this promising project . What is the potential growth of the token? Will plaftorm find its users?
Judging by the fact that this kind of platform is now gaining considerable popularity, it can be concluded that this platform will eventually be very popular. About token I can say that the more it will spin on the platform and the more users it will be the more the price.
I am interested in this project , I would like to know why there is no information about the development team on the site? This fact I was very much alarmed, I would be very grateful if I someone explain what it can be connected and whether there is reasonable cause
Frankly speaking, I also asked a similar question, for what reasons the development team hides their identities, is it possible to find somewhere information about the composition of the developers, who they are in what projects participated earlier?
The project should be crystal clear clean and clear. White paper should detail the essence of the project , should be provided information about the development team, clearly displayed business model. Do we need to provide the project in such a way that the person did not have any questions on it
I hope the author of a topic will give us the answer to this question
vvv8

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:27:30 AM

As I understand it, the total number of tokens will be 18000000, which indicates a good growth in the future if the platform is in demand
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:30:19 AM

To date, the hype around the cryptocurrency is gaining momentum, people understand what profits can be made by investing in the cryptocurrency and are actively beginning to understand this issue.
vvv8

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:32:59 AM

To date, the hype around the cryptocurrency is gaining momentum, people understand what profits can be made by investing in the cryptocurrency and are actively beginning to understand this issue.
It is for this FIRETOKEN can become a very popular platform with regards to investment. Many want to profit from cryptocurrency more safely and with greater guarantees than if you do it alone.
mothermole1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:38:30 AM

It is for this FIRETOKEN can become a very popular platform with regards to investment. Many want to profit from cryptocurrency more safely and with greater guarantees than if you do it alone.
When your choice supports the community in you more confidence that you have chosen the right coin and guessed the right direction of the trend. This is a very important factor when you are dealing with investments
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:46:20 AM

When your choice supports the community in you more confidence that you have chosen the right coin and guessed the right direction of the trend. This is a very important factor when you are dealing with investments
For which you can vote on the platform?
vvv8

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:46:37 AM

Purchase of a secure main holding of the top 10 coins. Average risk dollars traded on exchanges. Investments with a high risk of ICO. HIGH Volume LIVE Trading using the indicators of public voice.Future decisions about the direction of the community
imginy

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:51:27 AM

Purchase of a secure main holding of the top 10 coins. Average risk dollars traded on exchanges. Investments with a high risk of ICO. HIGH Volume LIVE Trading using the indicators of public voice.Future decisions about the direction of the community
Very well that will such a variability. Few people can boast such a variety of choices in one platform. It would be nice to add more cryptocurrencies to the platform and not just the top 10 coins
vvv8

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:52:53 AM

Very well that will such a variability. Few people can boast such a variety of choices in one platform. It would be nice to add more cryptocurrencies to the platform and not just the top 10 coins
I think it's the fact that some coins are very unstable and have not gained enough confidence.
imginy

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:54:54 AM

I think it's the fact that some coins are very unstable and have not gained enough confidence.
You wrote that it will also be possible to vote for an ICO with a high level of risk? I seem to associate with it more than rescuee cryptocurrency which is in the top 50 at least
vvv8

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:56:09 AM

You wrote that it will also be possible to vote for an ICO with a high level of risk? I seem to associate with it more than rescuee cryptocurrency which is in the top 50 at least
Perhaps the developers had their reasons. They decide what types of voting to enter on the platform
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:58:31 AM

Let's see how the fundraising for the ICO will take place I hope the developers will be able to collect hard cap.
mothermole1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:00:24 AM

Let's see how the fundraising for the ICO will take place I hope the developers will be able to collect hard cap.
In my opinion, the project lacks normal marketing and promotion of the project in the cryptocurrency community, before the ICO, you need to make a good stir around your project and attract many potential investors
Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:05:00 AM

VOTE NOW TO CLAIM YOUR 25 FREE TOKENS!!! REGISTERED MEMBERS ONLY!!!

We will be conducting our first poll shortly. All members with an active account at the time of vote distribution, you will see 25 FirePower points credited onto your balance on our website. Please use this complimentary FirePower points to vote on our poll located at the DashBoard underneath the ICO countdown timer.

To vote, please click on the area where it says "firepower", enter the amount of votes you would like to use for each choices. You may choose to spread your points out between multiple choices, or use them all on one if you are confident about your pick. Click Vote button when you are done.

The poll will be open for 8 hours and ends at 6AM UTC. Any accounts registered after the vote distribution cut off time will not have any FirePower points in them and therefore will not be eligible to vote.

We will post the result tomorrow, 1 hour prior to our Pre-ICO starting time. Our Pre-ICO starting time will be at 6AM UTC on May 1st 2018. Our tokens price will start at $0.40 per token during our (Pre-ICO) stage 1 and ends at $1.20 at stage 8. The (Pre-ICO) stage 1 will last 7 days.

This will be your only chance to get FireToken at its lowest price. For every 10 FireTokens you purchase, you will also receive from our official partnership 1 WIRE token to use on Social Wallet. We will send the WIRE tokens to you at the end of our ICO.

Thank you for being part of the FireToken Community. We look forward to working with you.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥JOIN US AT FIRETOKEN.IO🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
DEMOCRATIC INVESTMENT COMMUNITY WHERE MEMBERS VOTE ON WEEKLY INVESTMENTS AND LIVE TRADE USING GROUP VOLUME BUY/SELL INDICATORS
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Shocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked Grin🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
leptoon

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:41:32 AM

Hey. This is an interesting project, I joined only recently.
Help me understand the information.
Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:44:28 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 05:55:58 AM by Firetoken.io

Perhaps the developers had their reasons. They decide what types of voting to enter on the platform

We also have a suggestion box

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥JOIN US AT FIRETOKEN.IO🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
DEMOCRATIC INVESTMENT COMMUNITY WHERE MEMBERS VOTE ON WEEKLY INVESTMENTS AND LIVE TRADE USING GROUP VOLUME BUY/SELL INDICATORS
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Shocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked Grin🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:45:48 AM

Hey. You correctly noticed.
What do you want to know?
leptoon

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:50:16 AM

Tell us about the developers. Who are they?
Do they have enough experience?
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:54:30 AM

They are very intelligent and responsible. In addition, they have been working in this field for a long time.
You have nothing to worry about.
leptoon

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:59:00 AM

They are very intelligent and responsible. In addition, they have been working in this field for a long time.
You have nothing to worry about.
Well, what can you tell us about the prospects of the projects?
I want to invest money here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: