Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:53:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Eternal Trusts blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies  (Read 16212 times)
cbdrick12

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:51:35 AM

Eternal Trusts is really a perfect choice for best blockchain platform that every people are now looking for. With its huge impressive offers that really catches many attentions from all of us, a bright future will open making big changes in our new crypto generation. Bringing a big new hope with solutions is what ETT project is all about.
eternal trust is about the giving of support and knowledge in the community. Having to know that they can support each other with trust and loyalty, i'm sure it will be all good with them.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:57:04 AM

If you want to secure your future, build it with ETT. I support this project because of its capability to make it in the Cryptocurrency world and because it consists of a great team and will let you reap great benefits. Investing in ETT will also help you secure your position at the core of this project and process.
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:43:22 PM

Good to see a great project offering to solve real issues, targeting the most important problems in real time. Looks like its going to be huge project! The project is solution oriented,using transparent, obscure, secure and universal means.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:44:22 PM

If you want to secure your future, build it with ETT. I support this project because of its capability to make it in the Cryptocurrency world and because it consists of a great team and will let you reap great benefits. Investing in ETT will also help you secure your position at the core of this project and process.

Yes I also want to support this project because I've seen that they do have intelligent supervisors and developers that will truly build up their team into success. I do think that this will be one of the top in Crypto Trading Industry this year. Keep it up team we are here to support this promising project.
Lhor911

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:22:07 AM

Good to see a great project offering to solve real issues, targeting the most important problems in real time. Looks like its going to be huge project! The project is solution oriented,using transparent, obscure, secure and universal means.
Indeed! this Eternal Trusts project aims to be on top and the uniqueness itself to offer a solution that build trusts in putting dreams into reality.
Cherryfie03

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:04:19 AM

Indeed! this Eternal Trusts project aims to be on top and the uniqueness itself to offer a solution that build trusts in putting dreams into reality.
I agree that Eternal Trust aims to be on the top because of its platform about the problem of what we encounter and they always had a solution to solve it with the combined innovative technological solution
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:23:16 AM

Project with potential is Eternal Trusts, it aims at delivering the best functionalities. The team comprises of professionals in the field that truly understand blockchain technology. I like the concept and it has a great potential and with good ideology.
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:56:57 AM

Dear community of Eternal Trusts

Our presale has been successfully completed! During that time, we managed to collect a million dollars worth of tokens. We visited Puerto Rico, Monte Carlo, Paris, Berlin, and 4 cities in China to participate in major blockchain events, where our project was met with amazement, shock, wonder, but never with indifference. Thanks to everyone who became a token holder, shared information about us, and provided feedback on how we can improve. We can only bring Eternal Trusts to fruition and raise the value of the whole tokenomics if we communicate with each other and collaborate as a united community.

The amount of valuable feedback that we received talking to potential partners and customers was astonishing, and we keep aggregating and analyzing it to make further strategic decisions. It allowed us to better formulate our market potential and revealed the components of Eternal Trusts that can be useful to our clients now, such as the combination of our trust agreement and asset management services. We want to make sure that those parts, combined with our innovative technological solution, form a robust system capable of providing value from the get-go.

There are many exciting things coming up. During the token sale, there will be a major overhaul of our marketing strategy, with a strong focus on building and promoting a product that can be useful at this instant. I think we succeeded in getting everyone enthusiastic about the wide range of possible applications of Eternal Trusts. Now it is time for us to focus on bringing real value to the token holders and the customers and to prove we can make Eternal Trusts a reality. In the coming days, we are going to initiate a global blockchain hackathon with many captivating development challenges based on Hyperledger, NEO, and Ethereum. Stay tuned for many more partners and advisors, and most importantly, for the initiation of the first “purpose execution flow” on the platform.

And finally, in order to raise the engagement of our contributors, we have decided to implement whitelisting until the end of our Token Sale. For those who joined our presale white list, please keep an eye on your email inbox -- we will contact you soon to arrange your contribution.

https://www.facebook.com/EternalTrusts/videos/209326436343560/

Thank you,
Kirill Silvestrov,
CEO of Eternal Trusts

Considerable achievement thus far and also good to spread the message about Eternal Trusts at conferences. Well done guys.
What a great news. The team never fail to give a good news and satisfy their clients and supporters. They prove their ability and capability and the worth of the project to be successful. Well, I think the success is expected. I've never doubt the team and the project to succeed. And I'm expecting more progress and updates-good updates ofcourse about Eternal Trust platform. My whole support is with you guys.
jameskarl

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:03:05 AM

Sounds like an Interesting project. Everything looks very professional and is very clearly presented,Everything looks very professional and is very clearly presented.
Carmenraggi

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:59:42 AM

It is very important to be able to protect the assets that each of us possess, and the project developed by Eternal Trusts allows us to trust our assets
jhon20

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:05:26 AM

Our presale has been successfully completed! During that time, we managed to collect a million dollars worth of tokens. We visited Puerto Rico, Monte Carlo, Paris, Berlin, and 4 cities in China to participate in major blockchain events, where our project was met with amazement, shock, wonder, but never with indifference. Thanks to everyone who became a token holder, shared information about us, and provided feedback on how we can improve. We can only bring Eternal Trusts to fruition and raise the value of the whole tokenomics if we communicate with each other and collaborate as a united community.

The amount of valuable feedback that we received talking to potential partners and customers was astonishing, and we keep aggregating and analyzing it to make further strategic decisions. It allowed us to better formulate our market potential and revealed the components of Eternal Trusts that can be useful to our clients now, such as the combination of our trust agreement and asset management services. We want to make sure that those parts, combined with our innovative technological solution, form a robust system capable of providing value from the get-go.

There are many exciting things coming up. During the token sale, there will be a major overhaul of our marketing strategy, with a strong focus on building and promoting a product that can be useful at this instant. I think we succeeded in getting everyone enthusiastic about the wide range of possible applications of Eternal Trusts. Now it is time for us to focus on bringing real value to the token holders and the customers and to prove we can make Eternal Trusts a reality. In the coming days, we are going to initiate a global blockchain hackathon with many captivating development challenges based on Hyperledger, NEO, and Ethereum. Stay tuned for many more partners and advisors, and most importantly, for the initiation of the first “purpose execution flow” on the platform.

And finally, in order to raise the engagement of our contributors, we have decided to implement whitelisting until the end of our Token Sale. For those who joined our presale white list, please keep an eye on your email inbox -- we will contact you soon to arrange your contribution.

Thank you,
Kirill Silvestrov,
CEO of Eternal Trusts

Considerable achievement thus far and also good to spread the message about Eternal Trusts at conferences. Well done guys.
What a great news. The team never fail to give a good news and satisfy their clients and supporters. They prove their ability and capability and the worth of the project to be successful. Well, I think the success is expected. I've never doubt the team and the project to succeed. And I'm expecting more progress and updates-good updates ofcourse about Eternal Trust platform. My whole support is with you guys.
Great achievement. Specialy to whole community of Enternal trust team This will be a milestone for everyone. this project gives a  lot  of  important to the supporters even all investors making enternal trust token going to a higher indemand. i believe this project probably have more successful events.
tangtang800

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:20:26 PM

Pay tribute to eternal trusts team. You go ahead and do a good job. I hope the project will proceed smoothly.
cbdrick12

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:38:50 AM

Thank you,
Kirill Silvestrov,
CEO of Eternal Trusts

Great achievement. Specialy to whole community of Enternal trust team This will be a milestone for everyone. this project gives a  lot  of  important to the supporters even all investors making enternal trust token going to a higher indemand. i believe this project probably have more successful events.
Great achievement indeed, the community can feel it and know it too. This project is also in the know for the whole market and business. more support can guarantee that ETT will be more active and give more support in the community.
Cherryfie03

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:47:13 AM

It is very important to be able to protect the assets that each of us possess, and the project developed by Eternal Trusts allows us to trust our assets
Indeed. That's why Eternal Trust develop their platform to protect our assets they shared a lot of information on their token holders. They also formulate ang analyze each information to understand the whole project, and to attract more investors.
Lhor911

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:49:08 AM

This Eternal Trusts project is trully amazing because they offer a unique and promising project. ETT also contributed  a transparency to its clients that able to handle for future purposes and accomplished it.
eternal_trusts

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:54:27 AM

Did you know that Eternal Trusts has its own YouTube channel where you can find interesting and informational videos? If you haven’t checked it out yet, it’s high time you have!
Ø https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTRhiFZUlcQ – Eternal Trusts: A Dream That Is Destined To Succeed
Ø https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VLcwi7ojGQ  – Interview with CEO Eternal Trusts KIRILL SILVESTROV
Ø https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpvjEDU7TuM  – Eternal Trusts: How does it work

You can find Eternal Trusts YouTube channel at the following address:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuy1qFVsBFddO2nnajuOPBQ/videos

Subscribe to our channel and stay updated on our news!

burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:36:12 AM

Did you know that Eternal Trusts has its own YouTube channel where you can find interesting and informational videos? If you haven’t checked it out yet, it’s high time you have!
Ø https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTRhiFZUlcQ – Eternal Trusts: A Dream That Is Destined To Succeed
Ø https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VLcwi7ojGQ  – Interview with CEO Eternal Trusts KIRILL SILVESTROV
Ø https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpvjEDU7TuM  – Eternal Trusts: How does it work

https://d.radikal.ru/d20/1806/df/bfb6d280c259.jpg

It's a great thing to know that Eternal Trusts is very active in social media activities like this. The team is really doing the best things for it to be well-known. That is why this project is worth supporting too.
Cherryfie03

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:27:44 PM

It's a great thing to know that Eternal Trusts is very active in social media activities like this. The team is really doing the best things for it to be well-known. That is why this project is worth supporting too.
I agree. I already watched their youtube channel  to find and know more  about their platform. You can learn a lot of information about Eternal Trust project and I was really amazed of what they discussed on the video, Salute to all team behind this project
jhon20

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:31:52 PM

Ø https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VLcwi7ojGQ  – Interview with CEO Eternal Trusts KIRILL SILVESTROV
Ø https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpvjEDU7TuM  – Eternal Trusts: How does it work

Enternal trust platform has a good quality project,came from smart dev. The team of enternal trust make road maps has been ultimate goal to give a  lot of  imporatant. that everyone looking for this project for me this project brings closer to whole crypto currency world.
cbdrick12

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:19:31 PM

To date, there are no alternatives to a more secure agreement to meet the objectives, no matter how long they should not be implemented.The technological future is closer and closer to us and it can not but rejoice.
Yes it is, there is no better way to approach a market so big like this other than using Eternal Trust. With their up to date  resources and technology. I'm sure everyone will be delighted with every use of the platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: