Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:00:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep these things in mind when you are into crypto world  (Read 1505 times)
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:58:44 AM

Totally right thanks to the creator of this thread because there are so many people here in the cryptoworld that doesn't aware to those ICO's there that aren't here to make the digital world better but they are just want to make money and after that leave the ICO project.
If you don’t know about the thing in which you are planning to invest your money, then how can you think that investing our money into that thing will help you in making of some good earning. You must be sure that you are only taking such kind of risks when you are mentally prepared to take all this and that you have this much of the knowledge which can then help you in dealing the difficult situation wisely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:43:19 AM

If you don’t know about the thing in which you are planning to invest your money, then how can you think that investing our money into that thing will help you in making of some good earning. You must be sure that you are only taking such kind of risks when you are mentally prepared to take all this and that you have this much of the knowledge which can then help you in dealing the difficult situation wisely.

If you don’t know about the thing in which you are planning to invest your money, then how can you think that investing our money into that thing will help you in making of some good earning.

Many people are actually falling to this category. They just buy and invest on random coins without really knowing the coins purpose or its usage.  They only think about the the profit that they could get if ever those coins will pump.

You must be sure that you are only taking such kind of risks when you are mentally prepared to take all this and that you have this much of the knowledge which can then help you in dealing the difficult situation wisely.

as what i have mentioned above majority of users dont really know the risk that they are taking. but in my case i do know the risk that i take because i do only invest on the coins that i know such as bitcoin and etherium. i also know to handle some situations if ever there is a problem on them.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:08:23 AM

If you don’t know about the thing in which you are planning to invest your money, then how can you think that investing our money into that thing will help you in making of some good earning.

Many people are actually falling to this category. They just buy and invest on random coins without really knowing the coins purpose or its usage.  They only think about the the profit that they could get if ever those coins will pump.

You must be sure that you are only taking such kind of risks when you are mentally prepared to take all this and that you have this much of the knowledge which can then help you in dealing the difficult situation wisely.

as what i have mentioned above majority of users dont really know the risk that they are taking. but in my case i do know the risk that i take because i do only invest on the coins that i know such as bitcoin and etherium. i also know to handle some situations if ever there is a problem on them.

You are doing well and we should do the same as it is best time to invest in bitcoin but if you have good information about some other you can try, but I am sure nothing can be better than bitcoin right bow as most of people want to choose bitcoin, as it is famous and people are earn easily as they know the right and wrong about bitcoin so at the time of lose or fall be sure it will rise again and gradually you will get better about your crypto investment.
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:12:56 PM

That's very informative OP. Thanks for the advice. I have heard a lot of ICOs that turned out to be a scam, there are some that are convincing, whereas they have gathered potential buyers and investors over a short period of time. The concept is good and the team is responsive to all of the queries that have been asked, though by the end of the campaign.. they have completely and utterly gone dark. I hope the OP's message will benefit those who are still new to the idea of cryptocurrencies. Be safe and be careful

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
blackandred

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:15:35 PM

Thank you for your advice, but I think it is not good time to take part in ICOs, most of the ICOs have not enough value, but so much risky.
this is not absolute . in fact , there are many good ICOs worth investing in . most of the coins listed in the market are raised through ICO . it depends on your choice .
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:07:44 PM

Thank you for your advice, but I think it is not good time to take part in ICOs, most of the ICOs have not enough value, but so much risky.
this is not absolute . in fact , there are many good ICOs worth investing in . most of the coins listed in the market are raised through ICO . it depends on your choice .
This is really good and it will be helpful for the new users here that’s what I exsiccate in market that are full of compromises so choose your time and your own coin which will be good for you, so those who are big earner of bitcoin must know when and how they can earn good profit from earning, I know it will work to be careful as it will help you avoid lose and hacking.
Darklinkz

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:27:33 AM

My good indicator to judge an ICO is a scam is when a lot of high ranking members here is commenting on their announcement or in their social media accounts accusing them as scam. A few is normal but too many is really serious.
kenziefried

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:44:53 AM

There is no way that we can deny this fact that there is no such ICO project which is having some good reputation and that it is useless to invest your money in any kind of the ICO project. The only thing which you need to do is that you must do some homework which can then help you in knowing about the right project and that investing in which project can then help you in making money.
Woolles890

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:35:17 AM

Some very interesting and useful tips to follow. I also always do what you do. It is true to choose the ICO project that we want to follow should be very careful and keep looking for the project information in as much detail as possible. But thank you or all the advice you love to us all.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
francis2

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:49:54 PM

A lot of scams in a cryptoworld and if you didn’t make any effort to study the project you’ll be a victim of scam, let’s keep our money always on the safe side even the risk is high.Must check press release, team member detail, contact them before investment.
It is unfortunate but the amount of scams in the world of cryptocurrencies is not decreasing but it seems the number of scams is going up instead and that bothers me but there is nothing to do this is a free market and people are free to create as many projects as they like what people need to do is to stop investing in all of those projects just because they promise they are going to surpass bitcoin.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:40:12 PM

Hello everyone,

I am in crypto world from August 2017 and learn a lot and still have to learn a lot.

Let me share few things with you which are very important.

How to find weather ICO is scam or not

There are few things which we can check to avoid scams.

1. Do check their whitepaper , if you don't have any technical knowledge then you can take help from google to comes to know about project reviews because there are many website who review about ICO's
2. Do check their Team members, try to find their social accounts and do some background about them and their past experience.
3. Check out their Roadmap, check out discussion of projects on bitcointalk,reddit,telegram and other social channels.
4. Check their partnership details. Try to contact their partners to confirm it.

As once you select that you want to participate in ICO, then what you have to keep in mind.
1. No one from team member will contact you personally through telegram or other channels to contribute to you. Only ways of contribution are either through their website or that is mentioned on their website.
2. There are many fake admin profiles on telegram , they will personally message you and will give you contribution address to send ETH/BTC or whatever. Don't listen to them and ban them immediately.
3. Only trust official websites, Admin and team member.
4. you will get email from hackers , don't open them.
5. use 2fa and other securities to your accounts on exchanges.

Recently i get email from fake cryptopia exchange team that someone is trying to access my account. I click on that link and found that it was almost similar to real cryptopia link. So avoid these types of email.

If you have any question or need any help, leave your post below. I will try my best to help all of you.

Thank you and all the best.
This post is some kind of a reminder to all of us here in the forum. I also agree with you that there are lots of fake admins in telegram trying to reach out every user and convince users to invest. Don't be fooled by these people, because if you do they will just get your money and you'll end up loosing your money for nothing.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:17:20 AM

A lot of scams in a cryptoworld and if you didn’t make any effort to study the project you’ll be a victim of scam, let’s keep our money always on the safe side even the risk is high.Must check press release, team member detail, contact them before investment.
It is unfortunate but the amount of scams in the world of cryptocurrencies is not decreasing but it seems the number of scams is going up instead and that bothers me but there is nothing to do this is a free market and people are free to create as many projects as they like what people need to do is to stop investing in all of those projects just because they promise they are going to surpass bitcoin.
Well you are right scamming is an issue in the market of crypto currency but I think it has a lot of solutions and we are yourself responsible for it, why we give someone a chance to come and scam my bitcoin, so it is all about care at early investing, try to make sure your are safe while investing and don’t put your money anywhere blindly so you will never get such scamming issue. I am sure bitcoin is more earning than scamming buy you just need to earn it well.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:52:42 AM

Being diligent and learning a bit how the network infrastructure work as this will help you defend your self in malicious intents of hackers and scammers. As having to learn how to hack to defend your data on being stolen can be then only option in protecting your self in the internet space.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
Teejayyy

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:31:10 AM

Thanks for da tips. Ild just be sure i never give my private key to any.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:45:18 PM

Well you are right scamming is an issue in the market of crypto currency but I think it has a lot of solutions and we are yourself responsible for it, why we give someone a chance to come and scam my bitcoin, so it is all about care at early investing, try to make sure your are safe while investing and don’t put your money anywhere blindly so you will never get such scamming issue. I am sure bitcoin is more earning than scamming buy you just need to earn it well.
We need to be careful and we need to be aware of all kind of ups and down of market cap in bitcoin, if we will not open all kinda websites for investing I am sure we will be save from those irritating issues of scamming, use wallets while holding and don’t try to invest in bitcoin for short term as most of the time short term investors get lose, but the holder ones end up making high profit so be patient.
dunghuu1992

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:34:52 PM

Ask yourself fitted for his knowledge in the market of Crypto.
It's a lot of dangerous pitfalls.
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:18:02 PM

Big thanks to this i almost got scammed by someone else because i tried to contact in the telegram and the admin pm me in the telegram as well. I see it suspicious so i told everyone in the telegram so that they are aware the admins will not pm you. Always keep in mind to keep safe while you are in cryptoworld.
Domicbora

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:24:15 AM

Being diligent and learning a bit how the network infrastructure work as this will help you defend your self in malicious intents of hackers and scammers. As having to learn how to hack to defend your data on being stolen can be then only option in protecting your self in the internet space.
Many things should be adopted before investment in crypto because it is a matter of money and when there is money involve there are many scams and hackers around. You should protect yourself as much as you can because it is internet and anything is possible in this world. Other. Other thing is that always invest in safe coins like bitcoin, Ethereum, litecoin and Ripple etc. to secure your investment.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:09:26 AM

Ask yourself fitted for his knowledge in the market of Crypto.
It's a lot of dangerous pitfalls.
This world of the crypto currencies is just like an ocean which does not have any kind of end and that you must keep on learning more and more and that you should never stop doing that as this is something which will then help you in having a better opportunity of making more earning and that you must stay active all the time with eyes open so that you can exactly see what is happening around you.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:03:22 PM

Thanks for da tips. Ild just be sure i never give my private key to any.
It is not at all try not to give your private key to anyone because into this era no one is trust worthy enough to share your earning with,. You will have to remain so careful after investing into crypto currency, while you invest try to buy max amount of bitcoin at low price then hold it for long term and to hold it safely you will need a wallet like blockchain and it will give you a private key that you will not have to share with anyone for staying safe from hacking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: