Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:33:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your bitcoin story? Good or bad  (Read 1815 times)
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:38:56 PM
Merited by mickeybuddy27 (2)

Every one has a story to tell so share your bitcoin story for us to learn from. Either good or bad.

Im one the one who has a good story as a bitcointer. At the age of 23, I have nothing idea about bitcoin. It totally new in my mind. I accept it by the presence of my younger sister. She's already study in college and when she have a free time, bitcoin is also thier hobby. The times my.facebook was registered.for her in the campaign and im going to.like and share everytime had a post. After many days, she withdraw a money and I have no idea that because of bitcoin my sister got a large amount of money than my monthly salary. From that time I decided to join and study about bitcoin. Now by the use of bitcoin, the houseof my family will change like my life. All goals will.achieved.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:57:43 PM

My story is rather good. I got interested in it last year and bought some to check it out. I haven't had to wait long before it grew 10 times in value so I wouldn't be able to make such money at work or any other way. I sold enough to get my investment back and then some, so even if it falls to 0 I'll always be able to say that I got something out of it and that it was a good investment. Now i'm going to wait because I think that Bitcoin should be worth at least 10000 USD. I'm not selling below that level. I prefer it all to go to waste.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:19:30 PM

I can tell that it is good and bad. Bad because many negative feedback came to my life when I invested bitcoin. They keep telling me that it is a scam and it is a waste of time. Most of them are pulling me away but I don't care about what they say. Good, there is really an income with this. When I showed my income to others, they cannot believe it. Well, it is their regret now.
Bitcoin has indeed helped thousands of people from all around the world. Everyone who puts trust in it and some efforts too would never get disappointed. Bitcoin has the power to do wonders. It can change the life of its holder dramatically. By simply holding for a little time brings huge increment in capital. If you will continue your work with bitcoin, that day is not very far away when you would become one of the millionaires of the world.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
@ophiuchuss13

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:29:14 PM

I have a lucky story of bitcoin. I buy some bitcoin before i went to the vocation,when i come back i was realy suprise that my bitcoin goes up)Just it can be happend with anyone, you must believe on this.
MigoAmigo

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:10:59 PM

Good. I made a lot of profit in January when I sold. Although value of my coins have reduced during this bear market but I don't count them as losses because I know it will go back up.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:28:37 PM

Every one has a story to tell so share your bitcoin story for us to learn from. Either good or bad.

of course the history of my trip playing bitcoin from 2016 until 2018 I can buy what I want, I am very lucky to know bitcoin and can take advantage of bitcoin. already very much that changed his living conditions from bitcoin.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:55:34 PM

it's very good so far.
i already take profits more than 1000% from my capital.
And i'm hodling right now even the price is going down, i know it will recover soon
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:01:41 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 10:46:05 PM by Bustart

everyone has a lot of stories how they accept the presence of bitcoin and I only think positive because what I have done is a very noble thing because until now the bitcoin results are very beneficial for my family and I will always be grateful for what has happened.
Each of us has a different stories to tell. Every experience teaches a lesson and learning. My experience in bitcoin is really good, it teaches me not only the scope of crypto, but the right attitude to deal with every challenge and respond to different opinions with high morale and honor.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:18:23 PM

Well, my bitcoin story is good, because when bitcoin comes into our life my knowledge is become active, because i have so many things that learn about crypto. Especially in financial aspects its a blessings and if i began to earn income or profit i've more interested in bitcoin.
Crypto maker

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:04:08 PM

Recently i started diving into bitcoin.so many things that learn about crypto currency.I think its earn income.its very profitable.good lesson it.atleast i say its very good.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:13:12 PM

Last year, it was really good feeling because I cut a good figure of profit.I bought around 3 BTC on last year and hold it for 6-7 month's.I was able to get good profits from that.But on this year,bitcoin price has down for some moments so I am little bit nervous at the moment.But I hope bitcoin price will bounce back soon.

gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:14:48 PM

My bitcoin story is so sad because at first I cannot go on for bitcoin yet because I don't have cellphone and I cannot go along with it but at the time I bought new phone I am happy because I can use it for bitcoin and I can gather information what bitcoin is aside from that I search for more details for me not to behind of everything. Lucky I am cause I got it and I knew what will going on. Bitcoin is challenging yet happiness for all people. Thank you bitcoin you are great as provider for all.
Gunawan82

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:19:12 PM

a good story for those of us who have felt the result of Bitcoin and will turn into a bad story for those who do not know what it is Bitcoin, they think bitcoin is not good because they do not know Bitcoin and they will also say Bitcoin good if they already know bitcoin.
Ashishsaha

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:04:23 PM

My experience with Bitcoin is both good and bad. Because when I joined Bitcoin, the price of BTC was high and prices were much higher. There was a lot of stability in the fair price for a long time / month. Then bounce the price of BTC many times in the bar. But now, when I see the present situation, I will say that this is going to be a bad time, which will be good soon, and the price of Bitcoin will be as usual. I hope the BTC price will be higher than before.
bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:44:22 PM

-snip-
Well, it is mixed, I heard about bitcoin back then in 2010 and wanted to buy some, but didn't get involved eventually and I kind of think that it is sad and I missed the opportunity. However I got carried with the next wave, so to speak, and I am happy to be a part of it ever since.
so what happens to youre bitcoin story?have you earned on that next wave?or just another story to tell?add some more here
well, it is a very simple story, not much to tell. I mined some bitcoin while the difficulty stayed reasonable and then I mined some litecoin and feathercoin while their difficulty stayed reasonable (I was using GPUs to mine). It was a short but intensive time of research, fails and sucesses. When I could not mine any more, I stopped and sold the equipment. I hodl-ed ever since... I saw a lot of price waves just like the one we are experiencing currently.

cryptoking330

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:56:18 PM

I've been watching cryptos since January 2016 and I first heard about bitcoin back in 2015, I did not invest and I waited until September/October last year to buy some bitcoin & ethereum.

I used the bitcoin & ethereum to invest in some low cap crypto coins and ICO's that I had been researching. At first they did not perform well and I can remember thinking oh shit, what the hell have I done wrong, but thankfully over December/January my initial investment was up 500%.

To be honest I'm really happy I waited, I need to feel like I fully understand a project before I invest in it, I do not trade crypto's daily like a lot of people do on here, but who knows maybe in the future I can teach myself that too.

I know the markets have been really shaky recently but with crypto currencies the possibilities are endless and the returns can be incredible and they are for me well worth the risk.
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:58:49 PM

When i was a college student my family is having a hard time to earn money for my tuition fee because it was so expensive. Luckily, there is a friend who helped me and introduce this site from me, from that day i focus on working here in this forum and not even experienced on working in the corporate world because there are so much excess fee's to be payed.
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:17:57 PM

I work with bitcoin for a relatively short time. But I can say that I'm happy. Now even I have something that I could not dream about. But there are also negative aspects. Constant course jumps, a little lost on this. But I learn from my mistakes and move upwards

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:34:48 PM

My bitcoin story I can say is good. From nothing I started to gain some knowledge about bitcoin and also find the best way on earning it. At first I go into gambling and luckily my earnings was good and I can say that I earned money yet of course I become more urge to earn in very good and fast way and then I saw this forum. At first of course I must have patience here in forun the suddenly I earned good now.
Most of the experience of people upon using cryptocurrency specifically bitcoin is mostly on a positive side. Mainly because bitcoin is proposed to set a good image as a currency in the future. I think most of people will want to used bitcoin as a form of investment for them to earn  and to gain profit for the future most of people will need to have a proper knowledge on bitcoin so they could used in in a better way.
See Om

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:53:57 PM

My story is very sad. I learned bitcoin from 2016. about 1 week and my friend didn't want to teach anymore because I was busy with the setor reports. and I start stop learning. in september 2017 no more my teacher a day. it is just send the post let me ride rank and this month I just learn from comrade. 've 2 weeks. it is sad. but my spirit would still like to learn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: