Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:11:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your bitcoin story? Good or bad  (Read 1816 times)
adifariz

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:21:33 AM

good and bad experience but i will share my good story here. I started trading at Bitcoin a few years ago when the trade came close to $ knowing about the crypto market I started with a small investment and lasted for more than 1 year. I was thinking of making a profit, but one of my friends advised me that holding Bitcoin for another year and you will get almost 10 times of your investment and yes it really gives me more than 10 times my initial investment. Since then I still hold some part of bitcoin ownership
Gulayman

Activity: 173

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:25:11 AM

I am a person who work in bitcoin, so my answer is good. Bitcoin help us to have a better life, although sometimes the price will going down. My mind still thinks to be positive because it gives me good life.
Ariem

Activity: 518
Merit: 242

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:51:02 AM

Every one has a story to tell so share your bitcoin story for us to learn from. Either good or bad.

I am in crypto more than one year and 95% of my crypto portfolio always was in altcoins, because they are more interesting to my then bitcoin in the point of price growing view, but I came in crypto thru bitcoin, bitcoin was first currency that I have bought.
Turagsoy02

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:12:11 PM

As a beginner in bitcoin, not that Good and Not that Bad still working for some good strategies that need to be used in trading.
dakilangisajaja

Activity: 177
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:30:58 PM

Every one has a story to tell so share your bitcoin story for us to learn from. Either good or bad.

bitcoin for sausage is good, as we help our parent and our country and almost all bitcoin looks good here because it helps in our life and many other reasons why bitcoin is good.
Emran4567

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:45:47 PM

I think that's certainly good, because it's time to make a right payment, and the demand for everyone's face has increased.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:25:21 PM

I started with $ 10,000 and I used to buy bitcoin for $ 6000. After a month I lost nearly 80% of my assets by trading because then the market was going down very deep and I had no experience. But then I started to capture the market and invested more effectively. I have now increased my amount by five times.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:26:25 PM

good and bad experience but i will share my good story here. I started trading at Bitcoin a few years ago when the trade came close to $ knowing about the crypto market I started with a small investment and lasted for more than 1 year. I was thinking of making a profit, but one of my friends advised me that holding Bitcoin for another year and you will get almost 10 times of your investment and yes it really gives me more than 10 times my initial investment. Since then I still hold some part of bitcoin ownership
everyone has there own stories to tell, some are bad and some are good, well it always depends on the situation, ive experienced the worst and the best, i have so many losing profit and investment when i started bitcoin, i am a bit disappointed in the mere fact that i want to stop bitcoin and forget it all, but then my friend help me to come back to bitcoin again and that was the happiest moment, because i have now the courage to face everything again.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:40:30 PM

I have never looked back since i started collecting bitcoins and mining altcoins that i sell back for bitcoin. There's been turbulent times and i have had to deal with my emnotions some of the times but its been fairly rewarding overall and i always rue not starting earlier.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:54:16 PM

It is almost the same for me, i have never thought about what could happened to me if i didn't invested on bitcoins after all.

I believe that i am in profit (i am not 100% sure by the way) But yes, most of my bitcoins were bought at $3000 - $6000
I have never looked back since i started collecting bitcoins and mining altcoins that i sell back for bitcoin. There's been turbulent times and i have had to deal with my emnotions some of the times but its been fairly rewarding overall and i always rue not starting earlier.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:46:29 PM

I knew bitcoin about 2 years ago, when it was priced at $ 240, I first bought it for $ 100 and I used to join some cloud mining sites and unfortunately I lost it due to scam, now I would never trust with cloud mining.
This is very sad to hear about your lose., I think it is not good to trust this kind of scams because people use to make scamming as they want to get good huge profit without don’t any hard work; in market bitcoin price is raising high and we will have to wait for it. I would say you not to mine now and go for investing only, I assure you that if you will hold your bitcoin for long time without selling at panic price then you will not have any kind of lose, just like me I invested in bitcoin then I hold and I never lose.
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:24:16 PM

my bitcoin story before is i always loss a lot of money and scamed by many icos and because of bad happens to me it gives to me a good opportunity to getr a lot of lesson and to become an experts now by choosing and pickign some bounties nor some icos that i can invest my mmoney and i sure that i will get a good profit.

Actually joining bounty is competition where we need to be very careful to choose if we want to get much result in the end of bounty.
If not we will get scam amd loss time. So choosing carefully is very important because time also very important.
Weeko

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:36:17 PM

there is clearly no good, but it's not much of a bad thing either. Just a little regret, like many that did not start investing before
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:51:02 AM

Bad or good is what you think. I always think positive, Bitcoin's story is good because Bitcoin has helped many people become rich, have a lot of investment experience, help a lot of people.
That makes sense. Absolutely bitcoins have made so successful stories where people have raised their living standards and financial position from nothing to something amazing. There are so much chances in different forms are continuously driven by bitcoins for the people. Everyone is likely and equally addressed and whosoever make best efforts, he becomes successful to withdraw best output as well.
interknit

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:30:35 PM

Since a long time I have been interested in bitcoins. So I decided to do a little research about it and found that bitcoin rates were increasing at faster pace. I was still apprehensive but thought of investing . So , I invested Rs. 40000 when bitcoin price was Rs. 2.52,000 last week and followed fellow Quorans who are earning satoshis through various websites.
cintya31

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:53:47 PM

the experience of bitcoin so far is very good. it can bring changes in my life and family financially.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:40:03 AM

My bitcoin history is both good and bad. When I started trading bitcoin, I had to suffer losses, as I hadn't had any previous experience. The good history is I have also gained some bitcoin doing other things.
hherwick

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:21:05 AM

I first purchased Bitcoins in my senior year of college after an unprecedented jump to $1,100 per Bitcoin. Cryptocurrency had officially hit mainstream media. The hype was red hot, going viral, and everyone had an opinion on what was going to happen next. Its around this time that news drawing parallels between Bitcoins and industry bubbles in tech/real estate started popping up.
wer.tdgh

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:23:28 PM

Invested an amount of Rs 5000 in may when the price was around 1,00,000. As soon as the total amount hit Rs 6000 I had to Withdraw as I needed money. Then after 2 months I invested the same amount when the price was around Rs.1,30,000. Till now I am using Zebpay wallet. Then in September, I removed the money with a good profit. It was November starting, when I put Rs3000 into Bitcoins, but not using Zebpay.
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:57:29 PM

Believe it or not i have a lot of bad history with Bitcoin in my life.I'm having biggest regret when BTC was 300$-350$ i bought 56 BTC by selling my mom gold.But i could not hold this investment for a long time it was my one of the best regret.Now i have some good moment with Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: