Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:23:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn how to invest BTC  (Read 915 times)
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:07:12 PM

I want to know more about BTC but don't know where to start. Can you help me with this?
You can refer bitcoin from the media. Now, news related to bitcoin and crypto is spreading rapidly and popularly. It is easy to find. You are in the oldest community with bitcointalk. It can give you all the knowledge and information related to bitcoin. You can experience it in a conscious and realistic way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:21:30 PM

Newbies should start with these sections. While you are here in forum, you need to know things here as you gain knowledge about bitcoin.
Beginners & Help
Newbies - Read before posting
Read the other stickies there.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kmlhsan

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:38:32 PM

When the price of bitcoin is low, you can invest bitcoin. And you have to keep patience.
vitimers

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:41:45 PM

I want to know more about BTC but don't know where to start. Can you help me with this?

This forum is sufficient to learn about BTC investment. Use the search option here and you can find answers to queries like " How to choose an exchange for buying BTC", " How much BTC should I buy" and similar questions.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:14:10 PM

Its a very simple process you just buy bitcoins at a low price then hold for a while wait till the right time when the price goes up then sell your bitcoins so that what you had invested in bitcoin can double up and never forget since you’re a newbie read and learn in the forum so that you dont make any mistakes or get negative trust.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:19:52 PM

First you need to learn about crypto and some basic knowledge related to electronic money. Most importantly you should learn about Blockchain technology. It will give you more experience in trading. In addition, you should read a few more books on economics. You will have a better view of the Cryptocurrency market.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:59:35 PM

The best way to learn bitcoin is here in the Forum. Many billionaires are now here and here and now, So train yourself to read because it is definitely here to get your mind and you will learn a lot about bitcoins.
dante golo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:09:25 PM

You can start learning about bitcoin from the Internet with the sudden risks you have to be able to accept it well so disappointment will not be a burden when coin share price in bad condition.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:11:31 PM

Bitcoin could either be the future and you make massive returns, or for some reason it sinks (not likely) and you loose it all. You gotta put in an amount of money you're comfortable losing.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:13:54 PM

it's easy to invest in bitcoin if you are a philippines you can use a coin.ph app because it is legit and you can buy a bitcoin in coinph and not just a bitcoin using the coinph you can also sell there and buy loads
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:40:06 PM

The best way to learn bitcoin is here in the Forum. Many billionaires are now here and here and now, So train yourself to read because it is definitely here to get your mind and you will learn a lot about bitcoins.
If you really wanted to learn a lot, then take time to read more information inside the forums then use it as your basis, things will be much easy if
you know well about your investment, bitcoin can be a good asset to hold for some time, you just needed to know first every advantage that you
can have in terms of trading, while you are inside this forum better to read more about the basic then try it in the actual way, as investment is
really risky if you don't have proper education about your investment.
robertsu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:27:44 PM

I think that you need to read a lot, learn the rules of the market (not only the crypto-currency market, but also the financial market as a whole) in order to learn something more about the crypto currency, and of course to follow all the news of this world!
hason88hvbc

Activity: 242
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:04:03 AM

You can learn on forum bitcointalk, youtube, facebook, google, twitter, ... On the Internet you can find all the information about Bitcoin.
butrsukumpanumet

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:34:32 AM

You should start right here, on the Bitcoin Forum. Learn the basics of Bitcoin, Bloockchan. After you have gained basic knowledge, you should move to other sections like Bitcoin Discussion. In few days, you will have enough knowledge to start investing in crypto.
KingFisher9

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:38:06 AM

Attempt to investigate a lot and browse more article 1st thus you'll be able to comprehend the utilizations and the way to accumulate on bitcoin in light-weight of the actual fact that within the event that you just begin contributory and not knowing something that's not a wise thought unless you've got a good deal of money to form a speculation while not legitimate data.
KingFisher9

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:41:42 AM

Attempt to investigate additional and browse more article initial therefore you'll be able to comprehend the utilizations and the way to realize on bitcoin in lightweight of the actual fact that within the event that you just begin contributive and not knowing something that's not a sensible thought unless you have got a substantial live of money to form a venture while not legitimate learning.
Labonikhatun

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:51:13 PM

If you want to learn how to invest BTC in cryptocurrency. But you can learn on information google, bitcoin, blockchain.However, bitcoin trading is different than buying and holding.
Gimblaz

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:18:39 AM

Before creating account  and wallet learning first with friends who are experience in bitcoin Investment
digroske

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:48:25 AM

I read a lot of posts and topics, participants, senior in rank. They write a lot of useful and interesting. I think that this is correct.
Vitalik1985

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:07:00 AM

that would make a profit on the crypto, you need to monitor the mood of the market. You can invest not only in bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: