Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:00:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now!  (Read 529010 times)
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:32:30 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2014, 11:16:56 AM by edgar

joerii & theym00s are either retarded or responding too quickly and switching between accounts too fast to even READ/CARE what is being said...

it's an insult, KILL IT!!

I AM THE ONE WHO POSTED THOSE NAMES>>>> FROM MY F**KING JUNKFOLDER>

a junkfolder that is never, ever filled with this sort of shit until i have complained here, and on twitter..

FUCK ALL YOU PATHETIC SHILLS, IF THERE ARE EVEN MORE THAN 1 OF YOU.

If we go back in time and read your past posts edgar...we'll see a pattern of cussing/kvetching out KNC just the same over being jumpy and impatient....you're likely also going to be rating alpha's profile with negative trust too I presume.

shockingly.....you presume incorrectly.

i have no serious reason to negatively rate these guys, (i dont hold them responsible for the emails, it could just as easily have been anyone..), but i do have a much better use for 3.3BTC during the next 6 months and if they succeed to deliver i shall be more than willing & able to invest in a subsequent batch.

Also, i just got my refund... a swish 6 days after requesting it..   and only 3 full solar cycles since alpha-tech told me "You will be refunded within 24 hours"

As i clearly said & sincerely meant, i wish Alpha-Tech EVERY LEGITIMATE success!!

you seem to fail at comprehension wrt my posts about/to KnC also.

i'll not shart up this thread with the same facts i posted originally, as your cyber-stalking skills are sufficient to 're'read whatever you half read previously.

not a single fact i wrote has to my knowledge changed since i wrote it/them, other than my rig HAS got progressively worse & worse!

feel free to divert attention wherever you wish, or you can PM me when you've 're'read my older posts if you require any further enlightening or clarification.

and thx for your contribution... you've no doubt done the community a solid here
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
theym00s

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 12:07:48 PM

joerii & theym00s are either retarded or responding too quickly and switching between accounts too fast to even READ/CARE what is being said...

it's an insult, KILL IT!!

I AM THE ONE WHO POSTED THOSE NAMES>>>> FROM MY F**KING JUNKFOLDER>

a junkfolder that is never, ever filled with this sort of shit until i have complained here, and on twitter..

FUCK ALL YOU PATHETIC SHILLS, IF THERE ARE EVEN MORE THAN 1 OF YOU.

If we go back in time and read your past posts edgar...we'll see a pattern of cussing/kvetching out KNC just the same over being jumpy and impatient....you're likely also going to be rating alpha's profile with negative trust too I presume.

shockingly.....you presume incorrectly.

i have no serious reason to negatively rate these guys, (i dont hold them responsible for the emails, it could just as easily have been anyone..), but i do have a much better use for 3.3BTC during the next 6 months and if they succeed to deliver i shall be more than willing & able to invest in a subsequent batch.

Also, i just got my refund... a swish 6 days after requesting it..   and only 3 full solar cycles since alpha-tech told me "You will be refunded within 24 hours"

As i clearly said & sincerely meant, i wish Alpha-Tech EVERY LEGITIMATE success!!

you seem to fail at comprehension wrt my posts about/to KnC also.

i'll not shart up this thread with the same facts i posted originally, as your cyber-stalking skills are sufficient to 're'read whatever you half read previously.

not a single fact i wrote has to my knowledge changed since i wrote it/them, other than my rig HAS got progressively worse & worse!

feel free to divert attention wherever you wish, or you can PM me when you've 're'read my older posts if you require any further enlightening or clarification.

and thx for your contribution... you've no doubt done the community a solid here

stfu cry baby also tomofag why fucking give me a negative trust for supporting a company? you fucking immature kid
wilson1973

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 01:22:22 PM

I'm considering starting a thread for adults. I'll be glad when Monday comes and all the children are back at school.

A lot of people need to tame their inner chimps. Stop and think before posting, this thread is more than pathetic!

If you make your investment decisions based on the content of this thread or any other hobby site, then quite frankly you deserve what you get.  Do your own research, weigh up the risk versus reward and invest accordingly.

If you don't like the feel of it, don't invest. If you think it's going to pay off, then invest. Talk intelligently on this subject and don't air your dirty laundry here.

This thread is worse than a game of Chinese whispers and I'm shocked anyone would make their decision based on the content found here.

Personal insults are childish, leave that for the playground.

Now stay on topic and keep it clean.

I'm out of here .....
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 01:31:10 PM

I'm considering starting a thread for adults. I'll be glad when Monday comes and all the children are back at school.

A lot of people need to tame their inner chimps. Stop and think before posting, this thread is more than pathetic!

If you make your investment decisions based on the content of this thread or any other hobby site, then quite frankly you deserve what you get.  Do your own research, weigh up the risk versus reward and invest accordingly.

If you don't like the feel of it, don't invest. If you think it's going to pay off, then invest. Talk intelligently on this subject and don't air your dirty laundry here.

This thread is worse than a game of Chinese whispers and I'm shocked anyone would make their decision based on the content found here.

Personal insults are childish, leave that for the playground.

Now stay on topic and keep it clean.

I'm out of here .....

actually it is quite quiet on here for me..i just hit the ignore button it is sooooo refreshing

my 2c worth

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
atp1916
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 01:46:18 PM

hahaha I cannot wait till my scrypt asic raises the difficulty for you poor gpu miners
from my understanding the only thing its going to help is power consumption nothing more and nothing less.

This is true, but the true benefit to a fpga/asic implementation is far greater unit density / farm MHs due to that lower power consumption.

This is why scrypt fpga/asic scams such as Alpha Technologies are so successful.  A 100 MHs fgpa/asic farm would produce a fraction of the heat/power consumption of the same size gpu farm, and the big boys are always keen on things like this.
dresdenreader

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 02:19:48 AM

So, I threw down a deposit and then about 12 hours later immediately got a bad feeling about it and asked for a refund.

It took about 36 hours but they eventually did refund me in Bitcoin.

For those people that have pledged a lot of coin, good luck to you. It's a scary pre-order world out there.

BTC - 16CCpAqNiuqVNkihfEY3UjDsR5UAFYbiMX
DARK LORD CTHULHU BE PRAISED - OFF - QgdYCLwJAE8CA287xUVi5Zkv6NN9PDaA78
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=294383.0
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:19:12 AM

So, I threw down a deposit and then about 12 hours later immediately got a bad feeling about it and asked for a refund.

For those people that have pledged a lot of coin, good luck to you. It's a scary pre-order world out there.

i feel safe on my 45 day pre-order paypal via amex cc clock countdown so to speak.......but some more "legit" "verifiable" stuff better start pop'ing up on this firm...or
my call to the nice papal lady (or amex if i'm brave and wait 60 days) .......who will give me my refund

BFL refugee....keeping my butt to the wall so to speak ......

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:20:10 AM

i feel safe on my 45 day pre-order paypal via amex cc clock countdown so to speak.......but some more "legit" "verifiable" stuff better start pop'ing up on this firm...or
my call to the nice papal lady (or amex if i'm brave and wait 60 days) .......who will give me my refund

BFL refugee....keeping my butt to the wall so to speak ......

Searing

Lol, love the butthurt reference.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
wasubii

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 06:39:53 AM

It will be very interesting to see what happens when 45 days rolls around and a shitload of people ask for refunds due to extreme lack of communication from Alpha...

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:06:59 AM

It will be very interesting to see what happens when 45 days rolls around and a shitload of people ask for refunds due to extreme lack of communication from Alpha...

hey alpha was accepted by paypal and payal accepts amex..so if fraud occurs it is alpha's problem for non-payment not mine

i'm covered (why they call it fraud protection)

but yeah if i was alpha i'd be doing video of EVERYTHING I'm doing right if they are legit for the next 45 days
or paypal will be coming after them or more likely the place in india that is the more established chip place if they are indeed partners to alpha
....really can't see alpha getting paypal status without additional clout like that..but what do I know...

now to have balls enough to go beyond 45days..that indeed is the question ....indeed.......

so impress me alpha or lose me forever to another love......

(I'm fickle to asic affections now....after BFL...)

Searing

ymer

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 03:32:24 PM

No word from aplha yet?
vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 03:59:37 PM

No word from aplha yet?

They still haven't responded, and no updates.

I actually tried to place my order the day preorder was going to close, and during the transaction it said 'no more in stock'. I took that as fate's way of saying I wouldn't be in on the preorder.. lol

jomay

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:06:15 PM

Roadmap is up on alpha's website. Hopefully there will be more updates soon.
https://alpha-t.net/news/roadmap-outline/

BTC 1NoV8NFSB7eiuK2aABFtBTdUdXhbEdG7Ss
LTC LaFyWSfzKY7CKwwmbxhyf8S2iJvfT7JFtL YAC YKKwR5B64Z9ww971J42vEGVPaema623Tz6
ymer

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:36:11 PM

Roadmap is up on alpha's website. Hopefully there will be more updates soon.
https://alpha-t.net/news/roadmap-outline/

If they ever delliver, it probably won't be in 2014
CR7xMarcelo

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:52:39 PM

So they take a pre-order so they got the money to develop the asics.
Then they mine with them until the difficulty is high and sell them after half a year..

ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 11:04:57 PM

so I bought a Viper in the pre-order batch earlier.
hope this guys deliver.

I've seen the same drama back in later 2012 and early 2013 when everyone said Yifu/Avalon were scammy looking
but then their Avalon 60g miners came out. At that time, I did not order anything from Avalon and had booked earlier with
BitcoinAsic.com instead, which was a painful regret as Tom did not deliver.

oh well. praying hard now.

Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:05:57 PM

So they take a pre-order so they got the money to develop the asics.
Then they mine with them until the difficulty is high and sell them after half a year..

This is why I got a refund.  As soon as I heard someone was in charge of chip development I was out.  If they don't even have a chip it will be 9 months of my money sitting there.  Got much better uses for it.  And if it does take them that long, someone else could end up shipping before them.
vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:30:09 AM

so I bought a Viper in the pre-order batch earlier.
hope this guys deliver.

I've seen the same drama back in later 2012 and early 2013 when everyone said Yifu/Avalon were scammy looking
but then their Avalon 60g miners came out. At that time, I did not order anything from Avalon and had booked earlier with
BitcoinAsic.com instead, which was a painful regret as Tom did not deliver.

oh well. praying hard now.

Despite my hesitation I wanted to order, but before the books 'closed' the photo and description changed, and it said no more in stock. So I couldn't even when I wanted to

lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:57:18 AM

Bunch of pessimistic, butthurt babies in this thread...

If you're questioning whether or not you should take the risk for financial reasons you probably should spend your money on groceries or diapers for your child.

motatoys

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:18:17 AM

Despite my hesitation I wanted to order, but before the books 'closed' the photo and description changed, and it said no more in stock. So I couldn't even when I wanted to

want one of my orders? Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: