Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:51:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33488 times)
birds_ain (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:02:42 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 05:14:45 PM by birds_ain

PDX team is so stoked about the recent integration with the great Masternodes.online! Listing is on it's way, go check our stats in the meanwhile:
https://masternodes.online/currencies/PDX/?show=1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptasya

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:20:10 PM

Hi team!
Can you tell about POS and POW differences? Wy will you choose POW to POS on some stage of your project?
You can read about it here https://medium.com/novamining/main-differences-between-pow-and-pos-cryptocurrency-mining-c4cc279d9739

thanks for the information, I'll look it through!!

PDX team is so stoked about the recent integration with the great Masternodes.online! Listing is on it's way, go check our stats in the meanwhile:

Wow! That's a progress! The token was listed before the ICO! COOL!!
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:43:16 PM

C'mon Smiley  We haven't listed on any exchanges yet. Only masternodes listings Smiley
genesiscrypto

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:08:21 PM

C'mon Smiley  We haven't listed on any exchanges yet. Only masternodes listings Smiley

Oh, it's like an ICO listing website.
That's nice too, it'll help to cover more users to buy tokens!
nucriptobomb

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:12:26 AM

I would like to know more about the project. It looks beautiful, but there are many common concepts. We need more details!
You're right! More and more similar projects are growing. How will we be identified among all this? I really want to see how you differ from the same projects?

Hey @Kerandias that's a good question. So, our difference and uniqueness lies in the fact that we are not trying to overstretch ourselves, but to focus on solving a specific problem in partnership with other blockchains (KYC and Insurance blockchains). All similar projects were just trying to take these functions on themselves. Did I manage to answer your question?
You Quite answered. I'm sorry that your telegram chat is not very informative. Will you have any activities to attract investors?

Our Telegram will soon have more info and announcements, stay tuned! As for investors, we're quite ready and open for them. Now everyone can join and buy PDX on our website paydaycoin.io. Soon we're planning to enter stock exchange. Which of them would you prefer to buy our coins on?

That'll be really useful! I don't like bitcointalk communications and prefer telegram.
Telegram is currently the best messenger and information source   in the cryptoworld, but in my country  telegram were blocked. It is a pain. So bitcointalk is also a good tool for communication
bpcguy

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:20:52 AM

Excellent! More share with us such news. We are waiting for more
Ofcifreak

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:23:13 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 06:51:31 AM by Ofcifreak

I would like to know more about the project. It looks beautiful, but there are many common concepts. We need more details!
You're right! More and more similar projects are growing. How will we be identified among all this? I really want to see how you differ from the same projects?

Hey @Kerandias that's a good question. So, our difference and uniqueness lies in the fact that we are not trying to overstretch ourselves, but to focus on solving a specific problem in partnership with other blockchains (KYC and Insurance blockchains). All similar projects were just trying to take these functions on themselves. Did I manage to answer your question?
You Quite answered. I'm sorry that your telegram chat is not very informative. Will you have any activities to attract investors?

Our Telegram will soon have more info and announcements, stay tuned! As for investors, we're quite ready and open for them. Now everyone can join and buy PDX on our website paydaycoin.io. Soon we're planning to enter stock exchange. Which of them would you prefer to buy our coins on?

That'll be really useful! I don't like bitcointalk communications and prefer telegram.
Telegram is currently the best messenger and information source   in the cryptoworld, but in my country  telegram were blocked. It is a pain. So bitcointalk is also a good tool for communication
I read something about the blocking telegram. Can  you use the messenger now?
nucriptobomb

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:55:13 AM

Telegram is currently the best messenger and information source   in the cryptoworld, but in my country  telegram were blocked. It is a pain. So bitcointalk is also a good tool for communication
I read something about the blocking telegram. Can  you use the messenger now?

yes, I use telegram Grin There are methods to fix the lock.  bitcointalk is also convenient for communication
nucriptobomb

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:59:57 AM

Hello! The project is very promising, but what your differences from the competitors? And who are they?

I heard about cryptolending and ethlend, but I don't think they offer the same possibilities as this project, do they?

Had no idea about them. And actually I can't google their websites. Maybe the team will say smth?

Guys, PayDay Coin is a first P2P loans proof-of-stake blockchain platform to set up cross-boarder loans and adjust the high interest rates for those who are in need. We're unique and don't know any other existing project that could compete with us, do you? Wink
Why the masternode? 'PayDay Coin is a first P2P loans proof-of-stake blockchain platform' sounds great. How can I become an auditor?
crytocyprus

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:09:25 AM

Hello. I just came across your project. While I'm trying to figure out the details. Can you already have white paper in other languages?
Kerandias

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:16:40 AM

Hello. I just came across your project. While I'm trying to figure out the details. Can you already have white paper in other languages?
Congratulations! We are all here trying to find out the details of the project. I don`t think there is a translation  wp. Bounty campaign is going on now
Kerandias

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:20:26 AM

Telegram is currently the best messenger and information source   in the cryptoworld, but in my country  telegram were blocked. It is a pain. So bitcointalk is also a good tool for communication

No luck with you. Google is still working, isn`t it?
crytocyprus

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:29:46 AM

Hi @Ofcifreak, thanks for your interest! Please specify what exactly you'd like to know besides the info on our website paydaycoin.io?
I would like to read somewhere else about the project. Perhaps some kind of review. Do you have this?

Have you read our Whitepaper thoroughly? It's quite informative and self-explanatory.
I wonder the admin responds by sending a WP to read. What should I do if I read a thoughtfully WP, but have questions remained? Huh Roll Eyes
Hitchcock

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:36:40 AM

Hi @Ofcifreak, thanks for your interest! Please specify what exactly you'd like to know besides the info on our website paydaycoin.io?
I would like to read somewhere else about the project. Perhaps some kind of review. Do you have this?

Have you read our Whitepaper thoroughly? It's quite informative and self-explanatory.
I wonder the admin responds by sending a WP to read. What should I do if I read a thoughtfully WP, but have questions remained? Huh Roll Eyes
You ask a question. We and the team will be answered.When there are questions it is always good. So there is interest in the project
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:16:56 AM

Have you conducted any marketing research? Will your project be in demand?

Yes we have. Bank loans are in high demand now all over the world, and each country has their own interest rates. Why not erase the geographical boundaries between countries and issue loans at the best interest for both loan sides? btw do you have any bank loans?Wink
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:58:44 AM

You have planned the introduction KYC. This is excellent. Do you already know where the listing will be?

Hi! The listing of KYC is now being formed, stay connected to our Discord https://discordapp.com/channels/422719259983216641/422719259983216643 and Telegram https://t.me/PayDayCoin to find out about that. Have you already joined our channels?
I joined the chat in telegram, but so far I haven`t seen any useful information  it

Hey @Kerandias stay tuned as we gonna post lots of useful info there soon. Meanwhile you can ask any questions and keep in touch with us here. Have you tried our wallet already? All ok with that?
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:28:00 AM

We made it to Masternodes.pro! Find us among "Coming soon" coins!
https://masternodes.pro/funding

https://i.imgur.com/WkbVp7l.jpg
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:41:43 PM

You wrote In white paper that every participant of the system will have PayDay Card. How will this card be issued?

Hi @sheloa and welcome to our thread. We are going to be partners with several banks issuing such Cards that will be used in ATMs all over the world. By the way what banks your credit cards belong to?
You can give more detailed information about the banks. And what type of cards will be supported?

Of course we could say somethin like "We're negotiating with the major Swiss banks like CoinSuisse bank and BankOfBitcoin now"Wink, but while we're actually negotiating: 1. There's NDA 2. Any ann of our dead cool plans without prior mutual confirmation is a scam coins' lot. That's why we'll be more specific when we're totally sure of the outcome, and the NDA lets us reveal that. btw what banks are the most popular in your location?
sheloa

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:00:14 PM

You wrote In white paper that every participant of the system will have PayDay Card. How will this card be issued?

Hi @sheloa and welcome to our thread. We are going to be partners with several banks issuing such Cards that will be used in ATMs all over the world. By the way what banks your credit cards belong to?
You can give more detailed information about the banks. And what type of cards will be supported?

Of course we could say somethin like "We're negotiating with the major Swiss banks like CoinSuisse bank and BankOfBitcoin now"Wink, but while we're actually negotiating: 1. There's NDA 2. Any ann of our dead cool plans without prior mutual confirmation is a scam coins' lot. That's why we'll be more specific when we're totally sure of the outcome, and the NDA lets us reveal that. btw what banks are the most popular in your location?
Thanks for the answer. Yes, you are right to give verified information. We have a popular bank Ceska sporitelna A.S.
Kerandias

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:02:31 PM

You have planned the introduction KYC. This is excellent. Do you already know where the listing will be?

Hi! The listing of KYC is now being formed, stay connected to our Discord https://discordapp.com/channels/422719259983216641/422719259983216643 and Telegram https://t.me/PayDayCoin to find out about that. Have you already joined our channels?
I joined the chat in telegram, but so far I haven`t seen any useful information  it

Hey @Kerandias stay tuned as we gonna post lots of useful info there soon. Meanwhile you can ask any questions and keep in touch with us here. Have you tried our wallet already? All ok with that?
Hey. Thank you. There will be questions. So far, only installed a wallet Do you have a Facebook page? it is convenient for me to receive news there
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: