Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:32:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33488 times)
sheloa

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:06:41 PM

Have you conducted any marketing research? Will your project be in demand?

Yes we have. Bank loans are in high demand now all over the world, and each country has their own interest rates. Why not erase the geographical boundaries between countries and issue loans at the best interest for both loan sides? btw do you have any bank loans?Wink
Yes. It will be wonderful. I am not better than others, so yes I have a loan. We all want to have a new car

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crytocyprus

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:08:53 PM

Have you conducted any marketing research? Will your project be in demand?

Yes we have. Bank loans are in high demand now all over the world, and each country has their own interest rates. Why not erase the geographical boundaries between countries and issue loans at the best interest for both loan sides? btw do you have any bank loans?Wink
Yes. It will be wonderful. I am not better than others, so yes I have a loan. We all want to have a new car
I understand you. The only thing scary about loans. So you become dependent on them. More and more you begin to rely on the credit system
Ofcifreak

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:11:45 PM

We made it to Masternodes.pro! Find us among "Coming soon" coins!
https://masternodes.pro/funding

Excellent. Do more often such small ads and interesting news Smiley Smiley
birds_ain (OP)

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:09:48 PM

The project looks interesting. If a few questions clarify me a little, I will gladly join. Do I understand you correctly that you will provide banking services using  Blockchain?

Hi capricorn121, thanks for your questions! Let me clear it up for you. We're creating the system that provides services similar to banking ones, but based on other principles: the profit from the loan doesn't go to the bank, but is distributed between the end user who issued the loan/ part of the loan, the KYC partner who verified the identity of the borrower and the Insurance blockchain which insured this transaction. Do you have more questions to ask? I'll be happy to answer them all Smiley
How will the identity of the borrower be checked?  Who will be the KYC partner?

That's a good question. The identity of the borrower will be checked according to the common rules of going through KYC.
did i correctly understand? all  participants will have to do the procedure of KYC. And also specify, now KYC at what stage of implementation?

You can become not only a PoS masternode, but also a KYC masternode. PoS masternode benefits from keeping money on the account. KYC masternode does the procedure of KYC for borrowers and gets interest from all loans issued to that borrower.

Like in a simple example, KYC masternode can do KYC not by themselves but to function as a gateway between PayDayCoin and for example Civic.com
birds_ain (OP)

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:23:31 PM

Hello everyone,I just started to study information about the project. I would like to know more information about the insurance structure. How will this be realized?

Hi @bpcguy and welcome to our project! Have you joined our Telegram and Discord already? Back to your question: When issuing a loan, insurance coverage works the following way:
1. A part of the credit body concerning no return is secured with KYC Masternodes stake (don't mess with PoS masternode, these are different masternodes)
2. Another part of the loan body in case of no return is guaranteed with Auditor Masternodes stake
3. The total amount of the support entirely depends on the level of the risk of the application. The higher the risk, the more security deposit to be required by the network.
genesiscrypto

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:45:50 PM

The project looks interesting. If a few questions clarify me a little, I will gladly join. Do I understand you correctly that you will provide banking services using  Blockchain?

Hi capricorn121, thanks for your questions! Let me clear it up for you. We're creating the system that provides services similar to banking ones, but based on other principles: the profit from the loan doesn't go to the bank, but is distributed between the end user who issued the loan/ part of the loan, the KYC partner who verified the identity of the borrower and the Insurance blockchain which insured this transaction. Do you have more questions to ask? I'll be happy to answer them all Smiley

That's a good question. The identity of the borrower will be checked according to the common rules of going through KYC.
did i correctly understand? all  participants will have to do the procedure of KYC. And also specify, now KYC at what stage of implementation?

You can become not only a PoS masternode, but also a KYC masternode. PoS masternode benefits from keeping money on the account. KYC masternode does the procedure of KYC for borrowers and gets interest from all loans issued to that borrower.

Like in a simple example, KYC masternode can do KYC not by themselves but to function as a gateway between PayDayCoin and for example Civic.com

So can you describe how it works? What should I do if I become a KYC masternode?
new_conquistador17

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:02:38 PM

So can you describe how it works? What should I do if I become a KYC masternode?

Isn't that written in the whitepaper?? I think I heard this info somewhere..
genesiscrypto

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:26:12 PM

Isn't that written in the whitepaper?? I think I heard this info somewhere..

Unfortunatelly it's not clear for me. I hoped somebody could explain the main principles.
bpcguy

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:19:32 PM

Hello everyone,I just started to study information about the project. I would like to know more information about the insurance structure. How will this be realized?

Hi @bpcguy and welcome to our project! Have you joined our Telegram and Discord already? Back to your question: When issuing a loan, insurance coverage works the following way:
1. A part of the credit body concerning no return is secured with KYC Masternodes stake (don't mess with PoS masternode, these are different masternodes)
2. Another part of the loan body in case of no return is guaranteed with Auditor Masternodes stake
3. The total amount of the support entirely depends on the level of the risk of the application. The higher the risk, the more security deposit to be required by the network.

Yes, I've already joined them, thanks!
That's an interesting. But where are this insurance money come from? Who pays them?
nucriptobomb

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:20:14 PM

We made it to Masternodes.pro! Find us among "Coming soon" coins!
https://masternodes.pro/funding

https://i.imgur.com/WkbVp7l.jpg
Excellent. Do more often such small ads and interesting news Smiley Smiley

That's a good update!!
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:22:33 PM

PayDay Coin (PDX) has been added to the MNO platform

https://twitter.com/_mn_o_/status/989584110422081537

https://masternodes.online/currencies/PDX/

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
genesiscrypto

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:33:37 PM

That's an interesting. But where are this insurance money come from? Who pays them?

If you look through the whitepaper, you'll be able to find that info.
Part of money will be paid by the KYC masternode by itself. To get a reward you'll have to check the loan details properly and risk by your own money.
nucriptobomb

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:56:50 PM

Congratulation !

WOOOW, more great news! I totally loovvve the project Kiss Kiss
bpcguy

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:15:02 PM

Part of money will be paid by the KYC masternode by itself. To get a reward you'll have to check the loan details properly and risk by your own money.

Ah..thank you for the explanation.
Now I got it Smiley

Do you think will there be a lot of KYC masternodes? Who will risk by their own money?
new_conquistador17

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:17:39 PM

Now I got it Smiley

Do you think will there be a lot of KYC masternodes? Who will risk by their own money?

Hey, guys!
I think that the profit will be bigger than risks. Also the risk makes KYC masternod owners to check the details on exch loan more properly
bpcguy

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:20:43 PM

Congratulation !

Is that good? If we can trade tokens on the exchange, why should anyone buy the node?
genesiscrypto

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:23:41 PM

Now I got it Smiley

Hey, guys!
I think that the profit will be bigger than risks. Also the risk makes KYC masternod owners to check the details on exch loan more properly

The risk won't be so big. There will be a couple of masternodes which share risks and profits according to the WP.
bpcguy

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:27:38 PM

Now I got it Smiley

Hey, guys!

The risk won't be so big. There will be a couple of masternodes which share risks and profits according to the WP.

now that makes sense Roll Eyes
Ofcifreak

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:11:27 AM

Congratulation !

WOOOW, more great news! I totally loovvve the project Kiss Kiss
oh oh, how many emotions. Grin This is just the beginning. But it's already good. We are waiting for more updates
Kerandias

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:14:02 AM

Now I got it Smiley

Hey, guys!

You are joyful  :-\We can`t say that the risks won`t be great. In that project there are a lot  of risks. So they can`t be called small.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: