Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:36:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33491 times)
crytocyprus

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:20:53 AM

Can someone explain me the situation with getting a card? How will we receive them? What will the map represent? Will there be problems with blocking?
crytocyprus

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:28:50 AM

You have planned the introduction KYC. This is excellent. Do you already know where the listing will be?

Hi! The listing of KYC is now being formed, stay connected to our Discord https://discordapp.com/channels/422719259983216641/422719259983216643 and Telegram https://t.me/PayDayCoin to find out about that. Have you already joined our channels?
I joined the chat in telegram, but so far I haven`t seen any useful information  it

Hey @Kerandias stay tuned as we gonna post lots of useful info there soon. Meanwhile you can ask any questions and keep in touch with us here. Have you tried our wallet already? All ok with that?
Hey. Thank you. There will be questions. So far, only installed a wallet Do you have a Facebook page? it is convenient for me to receive news there
I don`t think that  the team will promote the news on Facebook. New rules of Facebook aren`t beneficial for the ICO
sheloa

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:34:09 AM

Hello everyone,I just started to study information about the project. I would like to know more information about the insurance structure. How will this be realized?

Hi @bpcguy and welcome to our project! Have you joined our Telegram and Discord already? Back to your question: When issuing a loan, insurance coverage works the following way:
1. A part of the credit body concerning no return is secured with KYC Masternodes stake (don't mess with PoS masternode, these are different masternodes)
2. Another part of the loan body in case of no return is guaranteed with Auditor Masternodes stake
3. The total amount of the support entirely depends on the level of the risk of the application. The higher the risk, the more security deposit to be required by the network.
Could you explain the difference between a KYC Masternodes stake and a PoS masternode?
birds_ain (OP)

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:02:14 PM

Hi! Tell me about the limits. Does it have a limit size? I dont understand information in WP
Each KYC and Auditor MasterNode freezes its stake as a part of loan security. The size of
the stake and the reputation of the node determine the number of loans that can be pending
at the same time.
Explain me, please

The loan limit and the stake will depend on the credit score of the borrower. That's pretty simple: the loan limit will be as high and required stake from KYC and Auditor masternodes low as the credit score be good. All loaners indicate what credit score they work with. The higher score you have the more potential loaners you get.
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:29:16 PM

Yay!!! We're now listing on https://masternodes.online/ - go check it out!
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:16:22 PM

Are you offering a guaranteed rate of return to investors?

Hey @lehuyaxib1 nice to see you join us too!
We do appreciate our investors but we can't guarantee their rate for quite obvious reasons.
btw you can already buy our coins on our website paydaycoin.io Smiley
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

Hey, guys. I heard about your airdrop. How does it work?

Haven't you see this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3337548 thread?
All rules are pretty simple. Maybe you also need a link to the white paper? Grin

Oh, thanks. I found this thread but didn't understand rules. Will I get tokens just after I sign up? Or I will have to wait?

Thanks @Ofcifreak for giving our airdrop link. Hey @new_conquistador17 how are you? Yes, we've recently launched our first airdrop. According to the conditions of Airdrop #1 tokens are being distributed during 4 weeks after the Airdrop is closed. By the way, are you guys in?
You are welcome Smiley Today you are working quickly. Thanks for answers. Yes, I have already joined your Airdrop

Awesome, now wait for our coins after the airdrop is closed. You can also join our bounty campaign - its ann will be soon, stay tuned!
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:17:48 PM

Are you offering a guaranteed rate of return to investors?
you beat me to this question. It's interesting to know. Although the project looks interesting, there are doubts

Hi @nucriptobomb you seem to be new here 🙂 What are your doubts? Pls share, we'll be happy to answer all your questions!
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:20:54 PM

Hey, guys. I heard about your airdrop. How does it work?

Haven't you see this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3337548 thread?
All rules are pretty simple. Maybe you also need a link to the white paper? Grin

Oh, thanks. I found this thread but didn't understand rules. Will I get tokens just after I sign up? Or I will have to wait?

Thanks @Ofcifreak for giving our airdrop link. Hey @new_conquistador17 how are you? Yes, we've recently launched our first airdrop. According to the conditions of Airdrop #1 tokens are being distributed during 4 weeks after the Airdrop is closed. By the way, are you guys in?

It was easy. Actually, I joined the airdrop and think it's a good opportunity to help your team with the project and earn some tokens! Smiley

Great, @Ofcifreak, so you've heard about our bounty already?
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:26:18 PM

I would like to know more about the project. It looks beautiful, but there are many common concepts. We need more details!
You're right! More and more similar projects are growing. How will we be identified among all this? I really want to see how you differ from the same projects?

Hey @Kerandias that's a good question. So, our difference and uniqueness lies in the fact that we are not trying to overstretch ourselves, but to focus on solving a specific problem in partnership with other blockchains (KYC and Insurance blockchains). All similar projects were just trying to take these functions on themselves. Did I manage to answer your question?
You Quite answered. I'm sorry that your telegram chat is not very informative. Will you have any activities to attract investors?

Our Telegram will soon have more info and announcements, stay tuned! As for investors, we're quite ready and open for them. Now everyone can join and buy PDX on our website paydaycoin.io. Soon we're planning to enter stock exchange. Which of them would you prefer to buy our coins on?

That'll be really useful! I don't like bitcointalk communications and prefer telegram.

Yeah I agree the feedback is always delayed on forums. If you prefer you can always ask any questions here in our Telegram chat https://t.me/PayDayCoin
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:31:06 PM

I would like to know more about the project. It looks beautiful, but there are many common concepts. We need more details!
You're right! More and more similar projects are growing. How will we be identified among all this? I really want to see how you differ from the same projects?

Hey @Kerandias that's a good question. So, our difference and uniqueness lies in the fact that we are not trying to overstretch ourselves, but to focus on solving a specific problem in partnership with other blockchains (KYC and Insurance blockchains). All similar projects were just trying to take these functions on themselves. Did I manage to answer your question?
You Quite answered. I'm sorry that your telegram chat is not very informative. Will you have any activities to attract investors?

Our Telegram will soon have more info and announcements, stay tuned! As for investors, we're quite ready and open for them. Now everyone can join and buy PDX on our website paydaycoin.io. Soon we're planning to enter stock exchange. Which of them would you prefer to buy our coins on?

That'll be really useful! I don't like bitcointalk communications and prefer telegram.
Telegram is currently the best messenger and information source   in the cryptoworld, but in my country  telegram were blocked. It is a pain. So bitcointalk is also a good tool for communication

If your Telegram is still blocked you can use our Discord channel instead https://discord.gg/mpfRekm It has FAQ and support sections, if you struggle with anything we're always ready to help Wink
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:52:00 PM

Hello. I just came across your project. While I'm trying to figure out the details. Can you already have white paper in other languages?
Congratulations! We are all here trying to find out the details of the project. I don`t think there is a translation  wp. Bounty campaign is going on now

Thank you! Right now our airdrop is going on, and bounty campaign is coming next. Are you gonna take part in it?
vadimus1984

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:19:45 PM

wallet no synh... Please addnode
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:26:18 PM

Hello! The project is very promising, but what your differences from the competitors? And who are they?

I heard about cryptolending and ethlend, but I don't think they offer the same possibilities as this project, do they?

Had no idea about them. And actually I can't google their websites. Maybe the team will say smth?

Guys, PayDay Coin is a first P2P loans proof-of-stake blockchain platform to set up cross-boarder loans and adjust the high interest rates for those who are in need. We're unique and don't know any other existing project that could compete with us, do you? Wink
Why the masternode? 'PayDay Coin is a first P2P loans proof-of-stake blockchain platform' sounds great. How can I become an auditor?

The procedure of getting an auditor node will be added later, stay tuned!
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:35:01 PM

Hello. I just came across your project. While I'm trying to figure out the details. Can you already have white paper in other languages?

Hi! There's just an English version as we are focused on other tasks at the moment.
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:36:20 PM

You wrote In white paper that every participant of the system will have PayDay Card. How will this card be issued?

Hi @sheloa and welcome to our thread. We are going to be partners with several banks issuing such Cards that will be used in ATMs all over the world. By the way what banks your credit cards belong to?
You can give more detailed information about the banks. And what type of cards will be supported?

Of course we could say somethin like "We're negotiating with the major Swiss banks like CoinSuisse bank and BankOfBitcoin now"Wink, but while we're actually negotiating: 1. There's NDA 2. Any ann of our dead cool plans without prior mutual confirmation is a scam coins' lot. That's why we'll be more specific when we're totally sure of the outcome, and the NDA lets us reveal that. btw what banks are the most popular in your location?
Thanks for the answer. Yes, you are right to give verified information. We have a popular bank Ceska sporitelna A.S.
Great @sheloa we'll surely consider it too. Europe is a big loans market full of people ready to issue loans to those who need them for a reasonable rate.
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:14:13 PM

wallet no synh... Please addnode

Hi @vadimus1984 how are you? For the wallet sync issues pls contact our team in Telegram chat https://t.me/PayDayCoin or Discord https://discordapp.com/channels/422719259983216641/436485102986330122 it will be much easier to find a solution there. Also check firewall settings
nucriptobomb

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

Yay!!! We're now listing on https://masternodes.online/ - go check it out!

Your team did a great job! Congratulations!
Hitchcock

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:19:34 PM

Hi! Tell me about the limits. Does it have a limit size? I dont understand information in WP
Each KYC and Auditor MasterNode freezes its stake as a part of loan security. The size of
the stake and the reputation of the node determine the number of loans that can be pending
at the same time.
Explain me, please

The loan limit and the stake will depend on the credit score of the borrower. That's pretty simple: the loan limit will be as high and required stake from KYC and Auditor masternodes low as the credit score be good. All loaners indicate what credit score they work with. The higher score you have the more potential loaners you get.
It turns out a kind of auction?
sheloa

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:21:40 PM

You wrote In white paper that every participant of the system will have PayDay Card. How will this card be issued?

Hi @sheloa and welcome to our thread. We are going to be partners with several banks issuing such Cards that will be used in ATMs all over the world. By the way what banks your credit cards belong to?
You can give more detailed information about the banks. And what type of cards will be supported?

Of course we could say somethin like "We're negotiating with the major Swiss banks like CoinSuisse bank and BankOfBitcoin now"Wink, but while we're actually negotiating: 1. There's NDA 2. Any ann of our dead cool plans without prior mutual confirmation is a scam coins' lot. That's why we'll be more specific when we're totally sure of the outcome, and the NDA lets us reveal that. btw what banks are the most popular in your location?
Thanks for the answer. Yes, you are right to give verified information. We have a popular bank Ceska sporitelna A.S.
Great @sheloa we'll surely consider it too. Europe is a big loans market full of people ready to issue loans to those who need them for a reasonable rate.
Hope so. It would be great. Then you will have even more potential investors
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: