Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:40:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33488 times)
birds_ain (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:29:08 AM

PayDay Coin (PDX) has been added to the MNO platform

https://twitter.com/_mn_o_/status/989584110422081537

https://masternodes.online/currencies/PDX/

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !

Thank you for keeping up with us! We're trying our best Smiley
Any questions so far?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ofcifreak

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:37:49 AM

I see you've added the poll about the exchanges.
Have you started the negotiation progess with some exchanges?
Ofcifreak

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:21:30 PM

Tell me, how can I participate in this project without investing in personal funds?

As I know, team provides an Airdrop for such situations
crytocyprus

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:51:01 PM

I see you've added the poll about the exchanges.
Have you started the negotiation progess with some exchanges?

I hope they'll be listed on major exchanges soon!
nucriptobomb

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:54:25 PM

We made it to Masternodes.pro! Find us among "Coming soon" coins!
https://masternodes.pro/funding

https://i.imgur.com/WkbVp7l.jpg
Excellent. Do more often such small ads and interesting news Smiley Smiley

That's a good update!!

@nucriptobomb Thanks for being with us! The best is yet to come Smiley

I like your project! Hope the token will be listed on HiBTC soon!
Kerandias

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:52:44 PM

We made it to Masternodes.pro! Find us among "Coming soon" coins!
https://masternodes.pro/funding

https://i.imgur.com/WkbVp7l.jpg
Excellent. Do more often such small ads and interesting news Smiley Smiley

That's a good update!!

@nucriptobomb Thanks for being with us! The best is yet to come Smiley

I like your project! Hope the token will be listed on HiBTC soon!

I would be nice, but I heard about huuge listing fee on HiBTC
crytocyprus

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:54:40 AM

If PayDay is a credit system, then what will happen in the case of non-repayment of the loan. Is this provided?

First of all, there might be a collectors or so. As you may see in WhitePaper, we will be using Advertising Systems, say Google DoubleClick, Facebook, Twitter to remind non-payers about their debt. Untill they repay. Our experience says that most payments are repaid upon notifications.
Another thing is AI and bigdata. PayDay will be track and analyse user behavior in order to check wether he fraud or real man, and what probability of repayment from this specific loaner.
Next thing are Auditor masternodes. Let's say some business tries to get loan. Owner says : we are blacksmith, and we need some more iron to create more horseshoes and get more profits from it. Auditors comes to action here. They check if this business really exists. If they have a contracts. If they have a sales for a years before. If loaner is business owner, as he states and so on.

To continue conversation and give some more arguments, I have a question to you, @cryptocyprus, do you personally own or use bitcoins or ethers?
I will answer you in order to continue our conversation. I use bitcoins and ethers. I'm not entirely inspired by your system of using Advertising Systems, say Google DoubleClick, Facebook, Twitter to remind non-payers about their debt
In my opinion, this is not serious.
Ofcifreak

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:57:20 AM

If PayDay is a credit system, then what will happen in the case of non-repayment of the loan. Is this provided?

First of all, there might be a collectors or so. As you may see in WhitePaper, we will be using Advertising Systems, say Google DoubleClick, Facebook, Twitter to remind non-payers about their debt. Untill they repay. Our experience says that most payments are repaid upon notifications.
Another thing is AI and bigdata. PayDay will be track and analyse user behavior in order to check wether he fraud or real man, and what probability of repayment from this specific loaner.
Next thing are Auditor masternodes. Let's say some business tries to get loan. Owner says : we are blacksmith, and we need some more iron to create more horseshoes and get more profits from it. Auditors comes to action here. They check if this business really exists. If they have a contracts. If they have a sales for a years before. If loaner is business owner, as he states and so on.

To continue conversation and give some more arguments, I have a question to you, @cryptocyprus, do you personally own or use bitcoins or ethers?
I will answer you in order to continue our conversation. I use bitcoins and ethers. I'm not entirely inspired by your system of using Advertising Systems, say Google DoubleClick, Facebook, Twitter to remind non-payers about their debt

Why do you think so? What don`t you like that the systems?
crytocyprus

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:06:18 PM

Any alerts on social networks can be blocked and removed. Therefore, such actions can not be taken seriously
Hitchcock

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:10:12 PM

Any alerts on social networks can be blocked and removed. Therefore, such actions can not be taken seriously
I think you don`t understand the purpose of creating a system
crytocyprus

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:13:50 PM

Maybe you're right. So I ask questions in order to understand all the details. In addition, I'm interested in learning more details about the mechanism of PayDay analysis and tracking the user to check for fraud
Hitchcock

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:15:59 PM

Maybe you're right. So I ask questions in order to understand all the details. In addition, I'm interested in learning more details about the mechanism of PayDay analysis and tracking the user to check for fraud
Unfortunately, I can`t answer this question. Wait for an answer from the admins. In general, a good question
danimadebangbangchui

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:34:21 PM

any aiirdrop now?
sheloa

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:50:59 PM

Any updates, admin?
I tried to reach the telegram chat, but it seems there is some problems for all the european users, and it doesn't work Huh Huh Huh

That's a main reason why all of us should use decentralized systems on blockchain

We should create a decentralized telegram! Or maybe the payday team willl take that as idea for another project!
Already there are such projects. But ⚡️PayDay team can offer better solution
Hitchcock

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:53:59 PM

Any updates, admin?
I tried to reach the telegram chat, but it seems there is some problems for all the european users, and it doesn't work Huh Huh Huh

That's a main reason why all of us should use decentralized systems on blockchain

We should create a decentralized telegram! Or maybe the payday team willl take that as idea for another project!
I'm interested to know examples  projects. I haven`t met yet. I think the team will be able to perform any task
sheloa

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:56:37 PM

Any updates, admin?

I'm interested to know examples  projects. I haven`t met yet. I think the team will be able to perform any task
I dont think that it will be correct to give names to these projects in this thread, but I can write you examples in a private message. Yes, I agree, the team can perform any task
Ofcifreak

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:03:00 PM

Any updates, admin?

I dont think that it will be correct to give names to these projects in this thread, but I can write you examples in a private message. Yes, I agree, the team can perform any task
Interestingly, I would also like to know examples of successful projects. I think everyone is interested. Because I haven`t seen this before. It seems to me that  the messenger based decentralized systems on blockchain could become popular
new_conquistador17

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:16:35 PM

Hello everyone,I just started to study information about the project. I would like to know more information about the insurance structure. How will this be realized?

Hi @bpcguy and welcome to our project! Have you joined our Telegram and Discord already? Back to your question: When issuing a loan, insurance coverage works the following way:
1. A part of the credit body concerning no return is secured with KYC Masternodes stake (don't mess with PoS masternode, these are different masternodes)
2. Another part of the loan body in case of no return is guaranteed with Auditor Masternodes stake
3. The total amount of the support entirely depends on the level of the risk of the application. The higher the risk, the more security deposit to be required by the network.

Yes, I've already joined them, thanks!
That's an interesting. But where are this insurance money come from? Who pays them?

@bpcguy, that's quite easy, e.g.: the borrower comes up. KYC masternode checked their ID. Auditor checked their docs for credit purpose. After that KYC and Auditor have to kinda vouch for them. KYC masternode freezes a part of their stake as a guarantee, that the ID is checked well. So do the auditors (more than one) - freeze their parts. If money is not returned, these frozen stakes go to loaners (wallets owners issuing the loan). If money is returned, than these parts are not frozen anymore and can be used for further work. And all participants get their interest. The network will adjust the insurance deposit by inself. In case of 10% of non-returns the system will require 10%+ interest rate of all insurance deposit. E.g.: 2% money from KYC, 8% money from 4 Auditor - so 2% from everyone. However, according to BRAC report (http://www.brac.net/sites/default/files/BRAC-at-a-glance-december-2012.pdf , page 3 ) and Muhammad Yunus experience repayment rate is 98.76%
I don`t quite understand what is the benefit for us now in acquiring your tokens? Will we have any special conditions on the platform afterwards?
new_conquistador17

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:18:33 PM

Any updates, admin?

Interestingly, I would also like to know examples of successful projects. I think everyone is interested. Because I haven`t seen this before. It seems to me that  the messenger based decentralized systems on blockchain could become popular
Problems with messengers is a disaster. Today I had such a problem. So I can agree the idea is excellent
Hitchcock

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:20:27 PM

Hello everyone,I just started to study information about the project. I would like to know more information about the insurance structure. How will this be realized?

Hi @bpcguy and welcome to our project! Have you joined our Telegram and Discord already? Back to your question: When issuing a loan, insurance coverage works the following way:
1. A part of the credit body concerning no return is secured with KYC Masternodes stake (don't mess with PoS masternode, these are different masternodes)
2. Another part of the loan body in case of no return is guaranteed with Auditor Masternodes stake
3. The total amount of the support entirely depends on the level of the risk of the application. The higher the risk, the more security deposit to be required by the network.

Yes, I've already joined them, thanks!
That's an interesting. But where are this insurance money come from? Who pays them?

@bpcguy, that's quite easy, e.g.: the borrower comes up. KYC masternode checked their ID. Auditor checked their docs for credit purpose. After that KYC and Auditor have to kinda vouch for them. KYC masternode freezes a part of their stake as a guarantee, that the ID is checked well. So do the auditors (more than one) - freeze their parts. If money is not returned, these frozen stakes go to loaners (wallets owners issuing the loan). If money is returned, than these parts are not frozen anymore and can be used for further work. And all participants get their interest. The network will adjust the insurance deposit by inself. In case of 10% of non-returns the system will require 10%+ interest rate of all insurance deposit. E.g.: 2% money from KYC, 8% money from 4 Auditor - so 2% from everyone. However, according to BRAC report (http://www.brac.net/sites/default/files/BRAC-at-a-glance-december-2012.pdf , page 3 ) and Muhammad Yunus experience repayment rate is 98.76%
I don`t quite understand what is the benefit for us now in acquiring your tokens? Will we have any special conditions on the platform afterwards?
The benefit is profit, we are all here by way of profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: