Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:01:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33491 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:39:16 AM

So where you are planning to be listed.Cryptopia or Hitbit?because I saw there is a poll & both of them got the highest number of vote.Or you have other thing in mind?
I think both exchanges will be good, but Hitbit has very high commissions and like to trade there. I think Cryptopia is much better.
Have the same opinion with you,i choosing cryptopia. Anyway, we must wait the decision of Payday team for know what the exchange they applied.

I guess cryptopia is good for the platform since it established good reputation on the market. And I  agree with you, let's just wait for the other exchanges that payday being listed.
Cryptopia has alot of features like chatbox and marketplace however the marketplace has already been terminated. Cryptopia also has a referal program so I guess if payday token fets listed there. It has a very bright future.

Listing in cryptopia really needs high fees and I hope the team will earn good amount to pay the listing fees. Also most of popular exchanges have requirements and high listing fees.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Underrated

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:46:05 AM

So where you are planning to be listed.Cryptopia or Hitbit?because I saw there is a poll & both of them got the highest number of vote.Or you have other thing in mind?
I think both exchanges will be good, but Hitbit has very high commissions and like to trade there. I think Cryptopia is much better.
Have the same opinion with you,i choosing cryptopia. Anyway, we must wait the decision of Payday team for know what the exchange they applied.

I guess cryptopia is good for the platform since it established good reputation on the market. And I  agree with you, let's just wait for the other exchanges that payday being listed.
Cryptopia has alot of features like chatbox and marketplace however the marketplace has already been terminated. Cryptopia also has a referal program so I guess if payday token fets listed there. It has a very bright future.

Listing in cryptopia really needs high fees and I hope the team will earn good amount to pay the listing fees. Also most of popular exchanges have requirements and high listing fees.
This project is actually going great so i don't think that they might have any kind of fundarising problems and they could easily pay the fees to get listed on some of the great exchanges.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:57:40 AM

This project is actually going great so i don't think that they might have any kind of fundarising problems and they could easily pay the fees to get listed on some of the great exchanges.
I hope that this will happen, because the project is just beginning to develop, but it already shows good progress. A lot of people join this project on a daily basis.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:19:32 AM

There are many exchanges that have low listing fees but needs some trading volume to be listed. Well, if the team will earn good profit then it will not be their problem.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:17:11 AM

What is important is that it can be listed on exchanges so that people will be able to trade their tokens. Well, it is good that the team are already planning to line up their tokens in some well-established platform and I am hoping things will be happen according to their plans.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:23:37 AM

Well there have so many sayings here in the Ann Thread of the PayDay regarding on the different opinions on what they prefer exchanges. But it is really true that the most challenging votes is got by the Cyptopia ans Hitbit. We are free to choose what we wanted so I for me, I will let the crowd choose what is the better. But I wil keep on looking for what the Payday updates for us regarding this matters.

What the team are doing were all good so that they can also know the opinions of the people. In this way, they can perfectly decide which exchanges they want to list their tokens. Moreover, the team definitely still making more development and making sure that there will be no major problems that will occur when they launched the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:25:54 AM

PayDay teams really need to bring more advanced adverting reaching out to the huge groups to be popular, listing on some reputed exchanges also can add a value to our brand PayDay in the crypto world.
Yes definitely, advance and creative advertisements will attract more investors a presentable and pleasing advertisement is always catch up the attentions of supporters and investors. Its also be advantageous if this will be listed on some reputable exchange.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:44:08 AM

There are a number of trusted and good exchanges so i think that it won't actually mater in which exchange does payday get listed but it will matter that it is been listed on some of the known and famous exchanges.

To gain trust from others,  the team should choose the best and good exchange  where they should be listed because one of the investors acquire before investing are the partners of the  project and its background. To the team hope they will choose the right and trusted exchange for the goodness of the project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:46:08 AM

There are a number of trusted and good exchanges so i think that it won't actually mater in which exchange does payday get listed but it will matter that it is been listed on some of the known and famous exchanges.

IDK I don't trust most exchanges, very few are reliable and I mean in the sense that they only have fewer issues than the other exchanges in comparison
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:28:20 AM

Actually addition on any popular exchange already anyway will become for the project a positive fact and will be able to bring him to the new level at which a bigger number of investors and just fans will become interested in him.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:34:08 AM

To gain trust from others,  the team should choose the best and good exchange  where they should be listed because one of the investors acquire before investing are the partners of the  project and its background. To the team hope they will choose the right and trusted exchange for the goodness of the project.

I think, it will only depends on how the platform moves on in the coming days. If the dev team will provide better plans and good strategy, then probably they will have a chanced to be listed in a good exchange and they can possibly acquire more potential investors to invest and help the platform become more useful.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:37:23 AM

Actually addition on any popular exchange already anyway will become for the project a positive fact and will be able to bring him to the new level at which a bigger number of investors and just fans will become interested in him.

For me, since the project is still new, the best exchange sites now are those new but becoming popular and with only few listing fees or those exchange sites that only needs voting.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:00:46 PM

If they want to list their currency in exchange, then they will have to raise their funds even more. i think the best exchange of cryptopia and hitbitsi currency can be.
My own opinion in this matter is its good that project will be listed  in currency exchange.  But since project is new the team member need to look for a less fee exchange site. Maybe after the listing the investors and supporters will be attracted to project. Community members will increase and so with the funds from people who invested the project.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:55:46 PM

If they want to list their currency in exchange, then they will have to raise their funds even more. i think the best exchange of cryptopia and hitbitsi currency can be.
My own opinion in this matter is its good that project will be listed  in currency exchange.  But since project is new the team member need to look for a less fee exchange site. Maybe after the listing the investors and supporters will be attracted to project. Community members will increase and so with the funds from people who invested the project.
Yeah, look for a low fee exchange to gain more volume and be known by the people around the exchange to make a higher impact in the future exchange.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:36:56 PM

Already such a project is not the first and it seems to me that it is difficult and difficult to implement, but I hope that the developers will cope with this.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:54:10 PM

I voted for the this coins to be listed on hit BTC, By the way what are the exact date you will be working with these exchanges?
I hope this coins gets listed on all the exchanges maybe it might take a while but if we help the devs by voting it wont take that long.

Not only voting but some exchanges also requires listing fees, and that fees are quite high. So to be able to do that the team needs to have more investors and active community to help them for it to come true.

The only way they can get funds is to have an ICO. But anyway, the team still have a lot of work to do aside from listing. They need to focus on making more strategies to make their platform be known by many investors.
The devlopers need to collect more funds for listed on any one of popular excahange and for more funds they need  a successful ICO.i think that cryptopia and hitbtc are very good platform for listed of Payday beacause these both are very famous exchange.
They just not need only the funds to list on a popular exchange they need to meet the expectations with their value and then they also can negotiate with the exchanges to get listed and if they could choose an exchange which is popular that brings more good will to our PayDay platform.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:00:11 PM

Already such a project is not the first and it seems to me that it is difficult and difficult to implement, but I hope that the developers will cope with this.
Yeah I must say there are a lot of platforms like this. Which actually makes people wonder if these are actually real or a scam. If the team has positive goals they have to work extra hard and gain trust from people.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:26:23 PM

Yeah, look for a low fee exchange to gain more volume and be known by the people around the exchange to make a higher impact in the future exchange.
Regardless if the coin gets listed on a popular trading site or not, it is important to let the people know about the value and importance of the project. If they understood those things they will surely buy these tokens and easily it will become expensive and have a high demand.
That requires an analysis they need to read the white papers of PayDay understand how the team was actively engaged in figuring out the possibilities and the checklist will help to validate all the instructions.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:25:49 PM

Yeah I must say there are a lot of platforms like this. Which actually makes people wonder if these are actually real or a scam. If the team has positive goals they have to work extra hard and gain trust from people.
Yeah I agree the team will have to put in extra efforts to gain trust, they will have to work hard consistently to make sure the project is successful
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:29:55 PM

So is either Hitbtc or Cryptopia on exchange listing base on poll here right? I really hope the go for Hitbtc is some better and featured but first i hope for them successful ico

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: