Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 08:31:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33491 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:07:54 PM

A lot of people voting for hitbtc and cryptopia, i don't know why you choosing hitbtc - high fees, low support, have a lot of issue. I myself voting for coinexchange, even they have some problem nearly, but at least this is legitimate and huge market.
I support! I also vote for CoinExchange, it is more stable than others and it is not as problematic as it is for other Exchanges.
Before you vote, you will look through the list and check the stock exchanges, what commission fees they have and many other things. Especially the reviews.
Hitbtc high fees man check again i dont think there is anything high about them maybe is just you but i think they have great functionalities and in the same way great interface

Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:09:30 PM

A lot of people voting for hitbtc and cryptopia, i don't know why you choosing hitbtc - high fees, low support, have a lot of issue. I myself voting for coinexchange, even they have some problem nearly, but at least this is legitimate and huge market.

But why not those exchanges that have greater audience? You're too vendor specific, payday project needs publicity in order for them to gain trust and loyalty from the community. 
I agree with you mate. Project like PayDay that will going to launch global loan should be open to every one. The subject said it "global loan" so you need a public demand to make the project successful.

I am curious now how payday will make their project successful because this days there are so many new projects that also have the same features. I hope payday will make its difference from the others.

Payday team have their concrete plans and I have a feeling that they already have plans to make the project different from other projects. I will watch it to happen soon.

I agree,  having plans is a very important in business world.  It serve as a tracking device that will guide the team to the next step they should do until they reach their main goal which is to be successful in the project they make.
Yeah exactly. The project without plans is looks like the building without the support. So the devlopers already done planing and you can show it into roadmap. And if project go through this roadmap successfully then it will give huge profits to all investors.
Yeah I agree, it's very important that they plan properly to implement the project, I hope they are making strategies to deal with different situations too
As the project is aiming to reduce the work people do in banks, hence, totally replacing this body can take a few years to fully embibe the idea in the minds of people.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:55:04 PM

I do not see the project team. The guys decided to remain anonymous and not to disclose themselves, do you think that this is a good solution?
I know of good projects, in which the team remained anonymous. This did not stop them from making a worthy project
Your right mate. There are projects that successful even team remains anonymous. Its also true that this can't stop them to do their jobs, but my point is some not all investors are more likely to trust and invest in projects that team members are properly introduced. I know disclosing and revealing their selve well matter alot. In this way we can increase the project trust so with the trust to team members.

Yeah, you are both right, for about 6 months it still had worked having an anonymous ICO and raising funds, but now a days investors really care about introducing the team members in own ICO website and also contact possibilities in Linkedin and in other social media because of too much scam ICOs.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:18:21 PM

Coinexchange.io doesn't have anything regarding their company information on the website, So it's unregulated exchange and can scam anytime, hitbtc and cryptopia have better reputation and more famous.   
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:21:06 PM

But why not those exchanges that have greater audience? You're too vendor specific, payday project needs publicity in order for them to gain trust and loyalty from the community. 
I agree with you mate. Project like PayDay that will going to launch global loan should be open to every one. The subject said it "global loan" so you need a public demand to make the project successful.

I am curious now how payday will make their project successful because this days there are so many new projects that also have the same features. I hope payday will make its difference from the others.

Payday team have their concrete plans and I have a feeling that they already have plans to make the project different from other projects. I will watch it to happen soon.

I agree,  having plans is a very important in business world.  It serve as a tracking device that will guide the team to the next step they should do until they reach their main goal which is to be successful in the project they make.
Yeah exactly. The project without plans is looks like the building without the support. So the devlopers already done planing and you can show it into roadmap. And if project go through this roadmap successfully then it will give huge profits to all investors.
Yeah I agree, it's very important that they plan properly to implement the project, I hope they are making strategies to deal with different situations too
As the project is aiming to reduce the work people do in banks, hence, totally replacing this body can take a few years to fully embibe the idea in the minds of people.
It is all the common idea and a need for loan may make user understand the potential of the project, their whitepapers looks very potential to achieve the success with their high possibilities in all the activities.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:45:10 PM

The project is good, but what is the experience of the developers? I hope that they have a lot of experience, because for investors it would be good.
Developers are highly professional at the same time they obtain more experience in similar other platforms in the cryptp economy, that is actually being a strong added value for the project.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:04:51 AM

It is a good choice for me to choose PayDay as they have more unique plans that adds me a great opportunity to be a part of the platform to achieve good profits.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:29:27 AM

I can see the great potential that the PayDay have in their hands. It will become more recognize by a lot more people here in the crypto currency community if the team will keep up on making fast progressive positive actions that will lead to its great performance and to its better future waiting ahead.
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:03:46 AM

It is all the common idea and a need for loan may make user understand the potential of the project, their whitepapers looks very potential to achieve the success with their high possibilities in all the activities.
yes I agree, if they want to compete with other who possess the same idea, they needed more improvements , but I know they already understand that.Which is why I believe they are doing their part now.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:19:45 AM

Coinexchange.io doesn't have anything regarding their company information on the website, So it's unregulated exchange and can scam anytime, hitbtc and cryptopia have better reputation and more famous.   

If I were one of the team. They will need to prove that they are serious in their project. I have seen a complaint regarding on the inactive of the admins and devs here.
When there are such complaints, this indicates that administrators need to take their work more seriously or to get a team to manage everything

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:35:29 AM

with properly organized work, you can achieve amazing results, I hope that the team will see its attitude to work
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:08:46 AM

with properly organized work, you can achieve amazing results, I hope that the team will see its attitude to work
And in addition to that they should also take care of thier loyal clients and improve thier advertising to increase thier leads.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:42:25 AM

If I were one of the team. They will need to prove that they are serious in their project. I have seen a complaint regarding on the inactive of the admins and devs here.
Just don't worry about it dude, you know that most of the admins here are usually active on their telegram chat or discord.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:04:27 AM

I can see the great potential that the PayDay have in their hands. It will become more recognize by a lot more people here in the crypto currency community if the team will keep up on making fast progressive positive actions that will lead to its great performance and to its better future waiting ahead.
Payday is very competitive and the team members are continuously doing a great job, the project was already famous in crypto market community. The good attitude of team that actively responding all the latest inquiries and questions regarding the project help alot to increase the supporters and investors.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:18:21 AM

A good management and a willingness to help and support the development of the project will be a great success. Teams attitude was already tested by its followers and supporters the active and attentive response from the questions was already been assessed. The team can expect a positive impact and result of each improvements and updates of the project because people in community is now getting ready to witness the achievements of the project.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:16:40 AM

It's not a secret that the idea is not new, and there have already been projects that carried the same idea, but you can have features with which the project will gain attention.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:34:05 AM

I think, there are a lot of crypto lending firms now being created here in bitcoin world with almost similar concepts and ideas. So I guess, the team of Payday project will probably faced difficulties in attracting and convincing more investors and businessman to joined on their team. Just my own opinion.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:13:10 PM

I think, there are a lot of crypto lending firms now being created here in bitcoin world with almost similar concepts and ideas. So I guess, the team of Payday project will probably faced difficulties in attracting and convincing more investors and businessman to joined on their team. Just my own opinion.

Yeah right, I agree, a lot of crypto lending projects are already running and payday might experience some difficulties at first, but after time passes by and the team improve their advertising and marketing I am sure the team will surpass it.

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:35:57 PM

This is still new and things definitely still on-going. As they are trying to make more development and that is why they wanted to make it more user-friendly and can have some good features IMO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:45:40 PM

I support! I also vote for CoinExchange, it is more stable than others and it is not as problematic as it is for other Exchanges.
Before you vote, you will look through the list and check the stock exchanges, what commission fees they have and many other things. Especially the reviews.

The team I think are now being able to work with their platform and probably they will choose a better exchange in order for them to be supported by many people. Moreover, the team I think are now busy doing some good development about the future of the platform.
Then I do not understand why to conduct a vote? If the team can choose the best exchanger by itself. Because all users have different opinions and can vote for which the users will vote, they may not like developers and they will choose an exchanger for themselves.

Maybe a vote will help the team to decide because we will become the traders and the team maybe wants to know what exchanges would be like by many of us.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: