Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:13:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33491 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:03:56 PM

A lot of people voting for hitbtc and cryptopia, i don't know why you choosing hitbtc - high fees, low support, have a lot of issue. I myself voting for coinexchange, even they have some problem nearly, but at least this is legitimate and huge market.
I support! I also vote for CoinExchange, it is more stable than others and it is not as problematic as it is for other Exchanges.
Before you vote, you will look through the list and check the stock exchanges, what commission fees they have and many other things. Especially the reviews.

The team I think are now being able to work with their platform and probably they will choose a better exchange in order for them to be supported by many people. Moreover, the team I think are now busy doing some good development about the future of the platform.
Then I do not understand why to conduct a vote? If the team can choose the best exchanger by itself. Because all users have different opinions and can vote for which the users will vote, they may not like developers and they will choose an exchanger for themselves.

What I mean is that the team wanted to list their token according to what the people choice. In this way, it can be a possibly that their value can be increased due to it belongs to better platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:14:18 PM

I think, there are a lot of crypto lending firms now being created here in bitcoin world with almost similar concepts and ideas. So I guess, the team of Payday project will probably faced difficulties in attracting and convincing more investors and businessman to joined their team. Just my own opinion.
Yes, There are already many similar projects like this available in crypto world. But the development team has been consistently working very hard on its development as well as on its promotions since from the beginning to till now. Which will definitely help to attract more investors towards the project.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:42:19 PM

A lot of people voting for hitbtc and cryptopia, i don't know why you choosing hitbtc - high fees, low support, have a lot of issue. I myself voting for coinexchange, even they have some problem nearly, but at least this is legitimate and huge market.

Coinexchange.io doesn't have anything regarding their company information on the website, So it's unregulated exchange and can scam anytime, hitbtc and cryptopia have better reputation and more famous.   

This is still new and things definitely still on-going. As they are trying to make more development and that is why they wanted to make it more user-friendly and can have some good features IMO.

Most PoS and Masternode coins dont give two shits about the actual features and it's more about making money before dumping the coin in the gutter
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:50:25 PM

What's important for a coin to be able to tank this kind of market is to build up community, with the ROI that you have promised, do you think 394 members in Telegram and maybe more in Discord is enough?
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:14:04 PM

What's important for a coin to be able to tank this kind of market is to build up community, with the ROI that you have promised, do you think 394 members in Telegram and maybe more in Discord is enough?

Woah, the numbers you have provided isn't enough, mate. They can't guarantee success if that would be the case.

Yeah, it needs thousands of members but not fake members, it should be live and active members that are legit and serious enough to support the project developments.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Relentless1020

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:30:35 PM

Woah, the numbers you have provided isn't enough, mate. They can't guarantee success if that would be the case.

Yeah, it needs thousands of members but not fake members, it should be live and active members that are legit and serious enough to support the project developments.

The project needs attention from investors and business-minded people to create a good community, number doesn't really matter as long as the platform is sorrounded by legit supporters.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:24:09 PM

Do your project name pay day so here, will you have any kind of bundle of generosity or airdrop?
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:41:26 PM

That is true, succes cannot be reach without people who are working on it and most especially if there will no investors. People are very important to the project in order to support and help it to make it popular and succeed.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:37:56 PM

That is true, succes cannot be reach without people who are working on it and most especially if there will no investors. People are very important to the project in order to support and help it to make it popular and succeed.

If they will not make the supporters and investors consider as just numbers then I guess this project will be successful in the future.
I am sure that they would not just consider the numbers for the investors and supporters but they would make them feel much special and profitable so for sure they would find some more investors towards this project for a better future ahead.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:47:28 PM

Do your project name pay day so here, will you have any kind of bundle of generosity or airdrop?
I guess that the team would soon launch a good bounty campaign or a airdrop for the project making it grow some more bit ahead towards the future and some or the other day this project would be in huge demand.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:59:04 PM

I guess that the team would soon launch a good bounty campaign or a airdrop for the project making it grow some more bit ahead towards the future and some or the other day this project would be in huge demand.
I am waiting for the team to launch a airdrop or a bounty programme so that i can then participate into it to get some good amount of stakes which would indeed be much valuable in the upcoming future.
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 06:07:43 PM

Airdrop will practically not make weather for the project. And here as for bounty campaign, it yes, perhaps advance will go, not obligatory fast. Everything depends on participants and their activity in general.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:23:04 PM

The project needs attention from investors and business-minded people to create a good community, number doesn't really matter as long as the platform is sorrounded by legit supporters.
The team has to comstantly think of new ways to promote their platform as there is a lot of competiton lately. They also need to be active enough to prevent accusations.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:44:24 PM

If they want to list their currency in exchange, then they will have to raise their funds even more. i think the best exchange of cryptopia and hitbitsi currency can be.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:49:19 PM

I think, there are a lot of crypto lending firms now being created here in bitcoin world with almost similar concepts and ideas. So I guess, the team of Payday project will probably faced difficulties in attracting and convincing more investors and businessman to joined their team. Just my own opinion.
Yes, There are already many similar projects like this available in crypto world. But the development team has been consistently working very hard on its development as well as on its promotions since from the beginning to till now. Which will definitely help to attract more investors towards the project.
Due to the interesting idea, developers will be helped by professionals from different spheres and therefore support is from all spheres of promotion of the project. Many will be able to take part in development and improvement of the project. Beginning from freelancers, finishing programmers.
aquantivis86

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:51:59 PM

If this is a service for establishing loans why the brand choice of 'payday'?  A payday is when an employer or recipient of a service pays which has nothing to do with lending.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:34:53 PM

If this is a service for establishing loans why the brand choice of 'payday'?  A payday is when an employer or recipient of a service pays which has nothing to do with lending.
Can't you see the features of payday.They are the unique loan lender company & where they work by blockchain.then you can keep your trust here without hesitation
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:38:41 PM

The team has to comstantly think of new ways to promote their platform as there is a lot of competiton lately. They also need to be active enough to prevent accusations.
Being constantly aiming on new ways can result in adding a value for the project with more new investment plans that can bring more attention of the participants.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:03:36 PM

What I mean is that the team wanted to list their token according to what the people choice. In this way, it can be a possibly that their value can be increased due to it belongs to better platform.
I really hope they do that considering the exchange listing fees these days is just not that easy so is better maybe they just choose one and get listed that bring some top exchanges that can actually suck up their funding if not managed well

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:21:25 PM

Can't you see the features of payday.They are the unique loan lender company & where they work by blockchain.then you can keep your trust here without hesitation
May be it is due to lack of information exactly about the payday where not able to understand the operations process workflow which is breaking the trust.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: