Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:25:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33488 times)
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:21:47 PM

You are active! This affects the members who are interested in your project, I think if you continue to maintain activity, then you will succeed.
The main thing is not only the activity of the project and the team, but also the updates that are released for the platform, the constant support of the platform, also affects the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:25:44 PM

How do you plan to ensure the safety of your work? How will you protect data? This is a fundamental issue that affects the overall view of the project.
Well, just to be sure, they might be using high level security on the underground in order to protect all your data stored in one server.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:53:43 PM

Someone has a link to the site, I did not find, maybe just a bad search, but if this project does not have a website, it's a problem.
No. They have a website at the first page of this thread. You can also visit their telegram where most of the details about the project are there. Anyways, it seems that the cryptopia exchange is where the coins be listed as it is leading in the votes. Good thing to know about this and hopefully, it will be official.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:39:47 PM

I see that your project is actively developing and the team takes part in various meetings and negotiations. Are you also responsible for the security of your users? Will there be a mandatory KYC check on the platform?

I think, for me, to be able to avoid future problems maybe payday needs their investors / participants to undergo kyc, the process is really simple and fast if all participants are legit people.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:31:19 PM

It seems more participants prefer to list the payday tokens in cryptopia, I myself would also choose cryptopia because of its good reputation and most alts are added from that website as well.
Indeed. Cryptopia is the biggest and the suitest exchange to list this masternode coin because Cryptopia is the place for the masternode coin.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:45:36 PM

Our very own CEO Marina Morozova will be attending two exciting events this week! She will be attending Blockchain and Beer and Ladies of Ledger Thursday. Feel free to go and talk to her about blockchain and PayDay Coin!

It is very good that you continue to work, and at the same time continue to make conferences that help to spread the project. I'm sure that you can go further with such a team.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:46:25 PM

I see that your project is actively developing and the team takes part in various meetings and negotiations. Are you also responsible for the security of your users? Will there be a mandatory KYC check on the platform?

I think, for me, to be able to avoid future problems maybe payday needs their investors / participants to undergo kyc, the process is really simple and fast if all participants are legit people.
KYC is being essential as it undergo a security measure and the investors safety is highly considered to attain a complete protection to avoid cheaters and more started understanding and adopting to it.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:20:20 PM

I liked the video presentation provided by this team. It gives me more knowledged about the goals and missions of this project. Although, this kind of platform are not new in the crypto world but I think they can managed to caught the attentions and interest of all crypto enthusiast. I only hope that the Payday project will have a better security system from the other competitors in the crypto market.

Where is the link of their video presentation? I want to understand more the project. Can someone give me the link. Thanks for the response. 🙂

Yes, showing videos would be helpful to understand easier about the detail of this project even if it takes only how many minutes of the presentation.

Hey @Mommyshark You're absolutely right, that's why we've already made such video, go check it out https://m.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=FpFnk5xpPvA&feature=youtu.be&a=
In my opinion, it's ineffective to make a video on a channel with 1 subscriber.  For a good result, you need to order advertising from some popular cryptoblogger or run youtube bounty, where everyone with their channel will be able to advertise your project.

Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:32:25 PM

I heard that this project will have a KYC and as for me it's bad, because it creates not convenience and I hope it will be canceled.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
dandan1010

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:35:17 PM

Interesting project. Do you think in time to make infinite supply of this coin? And how much is ROI in 365 days and how many masternodes are now on network?
WUWARAOLUOXIANG

Activity: 302

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:37:33 PM

Another masternode coin with no value. Another bloodbath. Another scam。 Cry
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:16:56 PM

Hey all, please check out our PayDay Coin Staking Setup Guide - https://medium.com/@paydaycoin... Following this guide will let you start getting your PayDay Coin interest! Wink

This is good! It shows how actively the team doing their job. Information is very important that they need to share just like the payday coin staking set up guide. It can help the supporters or investors  in doing it easier. Hoping for more updates in this project and upgrades in order to make it better.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:41:18 PM

You are active! This affects the members who are interested in your project, I think if you continue to maintain activity, then you will succeed.
The main thing is not only the activity of the project and the team, but also the updates that are released for the platform, the constant support of the platform, also affects the project.
Yeah. We all know for fact that each project in the middle cant or will not be a successful one if it can get support from the people in crypto community market. Supporters are main factors to make a project strong and stable. Active interactions with the inand supporters will also make project possible for success.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:43:57 PM

In order to join payday platform do you need any KYC form fillup.if this is truth,then it will be a big problem for the country people who can't use the KYC form.so can you confirm?
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:34:15 PM

Indeed the team and developers are very active the send interest of the project is increasing and the popularity is wide  range from small community to huge community. The project is excellentand eexcessively active in working updates and progress. I hear about the KYC is this information is true or its just hearsay.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:10:03 PM

I checked their roadmap and one of their goals is to be listed in coinmaketcap. Did they already reach the trading volume that is required to be listed?

What are the exchanges where I can find the trading history of the token/coin.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:10:38 PM

KYC is being essential as it undergo a security measure and the investors safety is highly considered to attain a complete protection to avoid cheaters and more started understanding and adopting to it.
indeed the KYC check is designed to eliminate various bots and scammers. Thus, developers take care of the security of their platform and other users.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:59:50 PM

I found the project great the planning is appreciatable . I want to to how to get payDaycard ? It sounds good as it can be use in all works.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:51:39 PM

I heard that developers are going to use the KYC system for the users, for payment of tokens. Whom exactly will it mention, bounty-hunters or investors? Whether honestly it?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:13:03 PM

I heard that developers are going to use the KYC system for the users, for payment of tokens. Whom exactly will it mention, bounty-hunters or investors? Whether honestly it?

If that's the case, then dev should clarify this thing so that people would be aware of it. Nowadays, most of the new project really required to have a KYC to avoid illegal some of the illegal act. Whatever could be the decisions, then we can do nothing because it is for the good of the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: