Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:27:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33491 times)
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:38:31 PM

You are active! This affects the members who are interested in your project, I think if you continue to maintain activity, then you will succeed.
The main thing is not only the activity of the project and the team, but also the updates that are released for the platform, the constant support of the platform, also affects the project.
Most of the time i think i prefer their roadmap it basically is the main thing that makes the project unique and stable once they are keeping to the roadmap effectively even if not that 100% which is rare then there is possibility of a smooth run ..Most projects these day dont follow roadmap effectively

reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:40:17 PM

I heard that developers are going to use the KYC system for the users, for payment of tokens. Whom exactly will it mention, bounty-hunters or investors? Whether honestly it?

If that's the case, then dev should clarify this thing so that people would be aware of it. Nowadays, most of the new project really required to have a KYC to avoid illegal some of the illegal act. Whatever could be the decisions, then we can do nothing because it is for the good of the project.

If they will be sure about the KYC then I guess it will be for good for their community, because it makes the project more secure.

tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:45:13 PM

I heard that developers are going to use the KYC system for the users, for payment of tokens. Whom exactly will it mention, bounty-hunters or investors? Whether honestly it?

If that's the case, then dev should clarify this thing so that people would be aware of it. Nowadays, most of the new project really required to have a KYC to avoid illegal some of the illegal act. Whatever could be the decisions, then we can do nothing because it is for the good of the project.

If they will be sure about the KYC then I guess it will be for good for their community, because it makes the project more secure.

KYC plays a vital role when it comes to the security of the project since the people who are involved in a project must submit required information before they can get the money on their transaction.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:21:24 PM

KYC plays a vital role when it comes to the security of the project since the people who are involved in a project must submit required information before they can get the money on their transaction.
Sone potential investors even comes with some requests that they cannot proceed with KYC as they do not wish to disclose their details where they conveys they do not wish to reveal their identity so there shoukd be some limitations.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:25:39 PM

Sone potential investors even comes with some requests that they cannot proceed with KYC as they do not wish to disclose their details where they conveys they do not wish to reveal their identity so there shoukd be some limitations.

Well, it's their choice and we can't do nothing about it. KYC has an advantage and disadvantage so things like people are afraid to reveal their identify could be the problem. But if we/you have just no criminal record then why afraid of having a KYC.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:45:23 PM

I found the project great the planning is appreciatable . I want to to how to get payDaycard ? It sounds good as it can be use in all works.
Bychecking roadmap on their website, I think payDaycard are not available at current time, it be release in 2019 when Payment Gateways release, in other word, next year. So you need to wait.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:53:08 PM

Yes. Having KYC procedure will be good for the project as this will help to eliminate those who are trying to ruin it especially to the scammers. It will also give more benefits to both lenders and the borrowers as they will aware who are they dealing with.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:21:56 PM

I checked their roadmap and one of their goals is to be listed in coinmaketcap. Did they already reach the trading volume that is required to be listed?

What are the exchanges where I can find the trading history of the token/coin.
Yes, as long time before and i see the voting at listing at exchange, but i don't know Payday have listed at any exchange website at poll?

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:26:48 PM

I believe it is addresed during the conversations, you ca n join in the official  social channel which will enable you to communicate all the queries and get the right solutions where many was actively engaging.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:41:42 PM

Really? Where you get this information, maybe we should waiting the official announcement from the team.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:54:14 PM

Security aspirations and initiatives should be highly priortized as it is dealing with the huge crowd funds which is highly responsible in retaining in the safer zone always.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:28:54 AM

It seems more participants prefer to list the payday tokens in cryptopia, I myself would also choose cryptopia because of its good reputation and most alts are added from that website as well.
Indeed. But, I personally choose the exchange with a lot of volumes and community inside it so that this coin can live longer.
GussyBang

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:44:06 AM

It seems their investors need to do KYC before or after investing to the project. Somehow, KYC'ed project will achieve success like the others did.
FourByfour

Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:31:54 AM

Well, it's their choice and we can't do nothing about it. KYC has an advantage and disadvantage so things like people are afraid to reveal their identify could be the problem. But if we/you have just no criminal record then why afraid of having a KYC.
Good point, we don't have to be afraid if no illegal activities have done, its has disadvantages but its for security purposes and its a good thing.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:57:42 AM

Do your project name pay day so here, will you have any kind of bundle of generosity or airdrop?

Hi @Kigtad, hope you've already joined our Airdrop#2 going on now! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3337548.0

Hope this will be a big help to all the supporters and members who want to earn free. Thank you for the fast response there admin. Hope for the success of  payday.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:54:36 AM

I found the project great the planning is appreciatable . I want to to how to get payDaycard ? It sounds good as it can be use in all works.

Hey, it been a month now from the voting stages from this project? What exchanges did won the vote? I see Cryptopia has many votes? What will the actual day or months we can see this tokens from that exchanges.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:15:20 AM

I see PayDay is working of getting on a valuable exchange for better invests and value of the tokens but they have mostly listed exchanges which don't have much volume like Top 5 exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, OKEx etc. I would like to recommend getting listed on this [ppular exchanges as this will increase the daily trade volume of the tokens and maintain the value.

Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:37:53 AM

I watched your video, it is informative and it reflects the main points of your project. Do you make a reward for creating a video about you?
jessmem

Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:41:54 AM

I watched your video, it is informative and it reflects the main points of your project. Do you make a reward for creating a video about you?
With the help of Youtube, you can really get populism and earn the bulk of the investment, but the team is better versed in such matters.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:45:14 AM

I see PayDay is working of getting on a valuable exchange for better invests and value of the tokens but they have mostly listed exchanges which don't have much volume like Top 5 exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, OKEx etc. I would like to recommend getting listed on this [ppular exchanges as this will increase the daily trade volume of the tokens and maintain the value.
Probably, that's their next moved, to be listed in a good and popular exchange like Binance. But right now, the team are just considering those exchange above in which cryptopia is leading. Hopefully, there will be more good things happen for this projecr and make this a good choice to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: