Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:14:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33491 times)
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:32:50 AM

This is an interesting project with a unique concepts and idea integrated to its platform based on blockchain as a global loan mechanism. Payday is a good project and I hope they will be able to get be listed in a popular and good valuable exchange like what other say is the Binance, which I also hope for.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:43:10 AM

I watched your video, it is informative and it reflects the main points of your project. Do you make a reward for creating a video about you?
With the help of Youtube, you can really get populism and earn the bulk of the investment, but the team is better versed in such matters.

Using youtube can help a lot most especially in making the project popular. It is an advertisement which help people to understand more the process and how the project works. It is very important that the team will find strategy or way to make it more useful and better with that doings, I am sure many will join and will able to gain interest in this project.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:40:33 PM

I see PayDay is working of getting on a valuable exchange for better invests and value of the tokens but they have mostly listed exchanges which don't have much volume like Top 5 exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, OKEx etc. I would like to recommend getting listed on this [ppular exchanges as this will increase the daily trade volume of the tokens and maintain the value.
Probably, that's their next moved, to be listed in a good and popular exchange like Binance. But right now, the team are just considering those exchange above in which cryptopia is leading. Hopefully, there will be more good things happen for this projecr and make this a good choice to invest.

Getting listed to big exchanges means they have to generate a big trading volume first otherwise it will be pointless because they will be delisted in the end. Payday need to prove that there are people who are interested to buy their native coin in small exchanges first.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:01:20 PM

Functionality is a distinctive feature of this project, in my opinion there is a chance of success, the team shows an interest.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:18:45 PM

Functionality is a distinctive feature of this project, in my opinion there is a chance of success, the team shows an interest.

Totally true, they have good functionality to show and engage people on their project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:38:34 PM

I see PayDay is working of getting on a valuable exchange for better invests and value of the tokens but they have mostly listed exchanges which don't have much volume like Top 5 exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, OKEx etc. I would like to recommend getting listed on this [ppular exchanges as this will increase the daily trade volume of the tokens and maintain the value.
Probably, that's their next moved, to be listed in a good and popular exchange like Binance. But right now, the team are just considering those exchange above in which cryptopia is leading. Hopefully, there will be more good things happen for this projecr and make this a good choice to invest.
At this moment all im hoping is that they succeed on thier token sale so that they could start on focusing in launching thier platform. Getting thier coin listed in exchange sites will come along the way as soon as the launch thier platform.

Even if they cannot still fully launch their platform maybe they can list their project easily in some small but reliable and popular exchanges, if this will happen they will gain more trust and popularity and reaching success will be more easier.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:40:13 PM

I found the project great the planning is appreciatable . I want to to how to get payDaycard ? It sounds good as it can be use in all works.
Question concerning receiving paycard still early as the project hasn't been officially started yet. I think, you receive the answer to this question only when the platform is started and will begin to function.

reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:41:08 PM

At this moment all im hoping is that they succeed on thier token sale so that they could start on focusing in launching thier platform. Getting thier coin listed in exchange sites will come along the way as soon as the launch thier platform.

Even if they cannot still fully launch their platform maybe they can list their project easily in some small but reliable and popular exchanges, if this will happen they will gain more trust and popularity and reaching success will be more easier.

Settling for less makes the project more cheaper. Much better if they will be applying to huge famous exchangers for them to appreciate the value of their token if they will be listed.

camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:47:12 PM

Getting listed to big exchanges means they have to generate a big trading volume first otherwise it will be pointless because they will be delisted in the end. Payday need to prove that there are people who are interested to buy their native coin in small exchanges first.

Agree with you, to be able to get huge volume they should start first in small exchanges and let their advertising and marketing attract more investors and support the listing in more bigger exchanges.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:50:14 PM

I watched your video, it is informative and it reflects the main points of your project. Do you make a reward for creating a video about you?
With the help of Youtube, you can really get populism and earn the bulk of the investment, but the team is better versed in such matters.
I think we should have more videos for make people know clearly about this project at almost popular language.
Pieangel

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:51:10 PM

This is a nice but should be able to make other people outside can enter and feel sure this will be a great project, hopefully it could soon appear in.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:12:48 PM

Do your project name pay day so here, will you have any kind of bundle of generosity or airdrop?

Hi @Kigtad, hope you've already joined our Airdrop#2 going on now! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3337548.0
Thank you very much for your answer, as soon as possible I will join, but I would like to know what is there with the news in telegram?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
kuto

Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:54:28 PM

This is a nice but should be able to make other people outside can enter and feel sure this will be a great project, hopefully it could soon appear in.
I  am sorry buddy but I can't get your point. Seems your trying to say that the new comers. Can enter the project freely. I gues all newcomers are very welcome to participate and access the project. Investors are very welcome to inand join. Hopefully team can think of more additional updates for the project and to enhance the features for its positive purpose.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:10:59 PM

I  am sorry buddy but I can't get your point. Seems your trying to say that the new comers. Can enter the project freely. I gues all newcomers are very welcome to participate and access the project. Investors are very welcome to inand join. Hopefully team can think of more additional updates for the project and to enhance the features for its positive purpose.
I think this guy says that the team should expand its advertising campaign, so that more new users will learn about the existence of the project.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:49:26 PM

Do your project name pay day so here, will you have any kind of bundle of generosity or airdrop?

Hi @Kigtad, hope you've already joined our Airdrop#2 going on now! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3337548.0
Thank you very much for your answer, as soon as possible I will join, but I would like to know what is there with the news in telegram?
I do not understand airdrop # 2? So this is the second wave of airdrop? Will there be a continuation of this campaign? I think a lot of people will be able to take part in this.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:52:33 PM

I found the project great the planning is appreciatable . I want to to how to get payDaycard ? It sounds good as it can be use in all works.
Bychecking roadmap on their website, I think payDaycard are not available at current time, it be release in 2019 when Payment Gateways release, in other word, next year. So you need to wait.
For good thing we can wait . but I think this is uniqeness of this project. It  can be use like credit card?

DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:14:13 PM

I liked the video presentation provided by this team. It gives me more knowledged about the goals and missions of this project. Although, this kind of platform are not new in the crypto world but I think they can managed to caught the attentions and interest of all crypto enthusiast. I only hope that the Payday project will have a better security system from the other competitors in the crypto market.

Where is the link of their video presentation? I want to understand more the project. Can someone give me the link. Thanks for the response. 🙂

Yes, showing videos would be helpful to understand easier about the detail of this project even if it takes only how many minutes of the presentation.

Hey @Mommyshark You're absolutely right, that's why we've already made such video, go check it out https://m.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=FpFnk5xpPvA&feature=youtu.be&a=

Ehh watching videos gives a hyper realistic view of the entire point as a whole rather what the actual is really about. It's usually the case always
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:21:11 PM

There was such an option for me. But it is better for you to write directly to support or find an administrator here and write to him in private messages about the request to create a video for Youtube.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:02:05 PM

I think that this project is finally regaining the focus of the community as it has increased in past days.

Pieangel

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:26:21 PM

This is one great way to outsiders are more interested in the world of blockhain where can mutual cooperation to borrow, I guess with this step will increase a lot of people who would prefer again to enter in the world of blockhain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: