Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:10:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33491 times)
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:26:27 PM

I watched your video, it is informative and it reflects the main points of your project. Do you make a reward for creating a video about you?
There was such an option for me. But it is better for you to write directly to support or find an administrator here and write to him in private messages about the request to create a video for Youtube.
Yes, I think you can surely gain some coins for marketing their project they do not have a bounty program for it but they will surely award your support.
Yes, have more support to Payday at now. Well, this is good signal for someone who have follow this project.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:30:19 PM

I watched your video, it is informative and it reflects the main points of your project. Do you make a reward for creating a video about you?
With the help of Youtube, you can really get populism and earn the bulk of the investment, but the team is better versed in such matters.
Successfully to advance the project through youtube on means of video, it is necessary to make really high-quality record as on this resource huge amount of low-grade material.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:36:38 PM

You are active! This affects the members who are interested in your project, I think if you continue to maintain activity, then you will succeed.
The main thing is not only the activity of the project and the team, but also the updates that are released for the platform, the constant support of the platform, also affects the project.
Yeah. We all know for fact that each project in the middle cant or will not be a successful one if it can get support from the people in crypto community market. Supporters are main factors to make a project strong and stable. Active interactions with the inand supporters will also make project possible for success.
The main thing that this activity does not fall and there was always support from users and administrators. If they start not to answer questions of users, then interest in the project will immediately fall.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:33:30 PM

You are active! This affects the members who are interested in your project, I think if you continue to maintain activity, then you will succeed.
The main thing is not only the activity of the project and the team, but also the updates that are released for the platform, the constant support of the platform, also affects the project.
Yeah. We all know for fact that each project in the middle cant or will not be a successful one if it can get support from the people in crypto community market. Supporters are main factors to make a project strong and stable. Active interactions with the inand supporters will also make project possible for success.
The main thing that this activity does not fall and there was always support from users and administrators. If they start not to answer questions of users, then interest in the project will immediately fall.
Good communication to the members will always have a better results in doing something. It can easily generate ideas and solutions that will make the work perfectly done. So it's really important to have a active interaction so that investors will have a satisfaction on their investments.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:49:22 PM

I think that this project is finally regaining the focus of the community as it has increased in past days.
Yes,  the project can do or construct new ideas and settings updates to make it more attractive in any ways. The numbers of community members will be a great advantage and result that indicates how project is very interesting and promising and because of this characteristic to participate the project.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:26:19 PM

I think that this project is finally regaining the focus of the community as it has increased in past days.
Yes,  the project can do or construct new ideas and settings updates to make it more attractive in any ways. The numbers of community members will be a great advantage and result that indicates how project is very interesting and promising and because of this characteristic to participate the project.
Issuing a loan is a critical aspect as we could easily experience many criteria and conditions will be added but Payday have made an admiring innovative idea where many crypto users gets benefitted.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:26:23 PM

I liked the video presentation provided by this team. It gives me more knowledged about the goals and missions of this project. Although, this kind of platform are not new in the crypto world but I think they can managed to caught the attentions and interest of all crypto enthusiast. I only hope that the Payday project will have a better security system from the other competitors in the crypto market.

Where is the link of their video presentation? I want to understand more the project. Can someone give me the link. Thanks for the response. 🙂

Yes, showing videos would be helpful to understand easier about the detail of this project even if it takes only how many minutes of the presentation.

Hey @Mommyshark You're absolutely right, that's why we've already made such video, go check it out https://m.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=FpFnk5xpPvA&feature=youtu.be&a=

Ehh watching videos gives a hyper realistic view of the entire point as a whole rather what the actual is really about. It's usually the case always

It's your opinion, but for me, it somehow gives people a better way of understanding how the platform works. People are different so, case like this can't be avoided and expected it to happen.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Jesusghergo

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:00:31 PM

I liked the video presentation provided by this team. It gives me more knowledged about the goals and missions of this project. Although, this kind of platform are not new in the crypto world but I think they can managed to caught the attentions and interest of all crypto enthusiast. I only hope that the Payday project will have a better security system from the other competitors in the crypto market.

Where is the link of their video presentation? I want to understand more the project. Can someone give me the link. Thanks for the response. 🙂

Yes, showing videos would be helpful to understand easier about the detail of this project even if it takes only how many minutes of the presentation.

Hey @Mommyshark You're absolutely right, that's why we've already made such video, go check it out https://m.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=FpFnk5xpPvA&feature=youtu.be&a=

Ehh watching videos gives a hyper realistic view of the entire point as a whole rather what the actual is really about. It's usually the case always
For every business magnet it varies and in the digital economy many people proceed with the quick video presentation to understand the project and if it interests they proceed further analysis.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:14:45 PM

Well this sound like a great idea and already masternodes are all online that means things are already kicking up Any news whether this coin is listed on exchanges maybe Hitbtc or Cryptopia as its said

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:43:17 PM

Good communication to the members will always have a better results in doing something. It can easily generate ideas and solutions that will make the work perfectly done. So it's really important to have a active interaction so that investors will have a satisfaction on their investments.

I agree, having a good communication will result in better way of understanding things which it will likely to fall in s better place. Moreover, loan platform to think can be really a profitable because the product itself is all about crypto.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:47:51 PM

Well this sound like a great idea and already masternodes are all online that means things are already kicking up Any news whether this coin is listed on exchanges maybe Hitbtc or Cryptopia as its said
Hitbtc could be a better option as it is highly reputed and handling the tokens with no issues Payday can take that decision with Hitbtc for a better advantage of success.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:49:06 PM

I agree, having a good communication will result in better way of understanding things which it will likely to fall in s better place. Moreover, loan platform to think can be really a profitable because the product itself is all about crypto.

All that being said, it boils down to how the team will take care of their clients or users. Satisfactorily answering the queries and issues of their consumers should be one of their mantras. Because if they don't have loyal clients, there will be no platform, meaning they don't have business. So, they are not earning money.   Wink
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:37:24 PM

I checked their roadmap and one of their goals is to be listed in coinmaketcap. Did they already reach the trading volume that is required to be listed?
What are the exchanges where I can find the trading history of the token/coin.

Symbol of this coin is PDX, it doesn't exist on coinmaketcap, you can check it by yourself. for second question about trading history of the coin, you find it on cryptobridge exchange : https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.PDX_BRIDGE.BTC
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:53:50 PM

All that being said, it boils down to how the team will take care of their clients or users. Satisfactorily answering the queries and issues of their consumers should be one of their mantras. Because if they don't have loyal clients, there will be no platform, meaning they don't have business. So, they are not earning money.   Wink
It is not just the money always that deals with working with the things but as a team reaching every goal and achieving the success will bring a ultimate possibility for team success and project achievement.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:37:13 AM

As I go along with the thread I noticed how the supporters give positive feed backs regarding this project and this also a good sign that the team will continue to do their work better as they are motivated by the good result they received.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:48:55 AM

As I go along with the thread I noticed how the supporters give positive feed backs regarding this project and this also a good sign that the team will continue to do their work better as they are motivated by the good result they received.

I have been waiting for the team to officially launched and also work with exchanges that we voted? What day could that happen?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 04:22:57 AM

Payday unique plans and roadmaps will be soon recognized by small and big crypto investors. They are working soon on different legit merchants and also potentially on malls right?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:23:46 AM

I have been waiting for the team to officially launched and also work with exchanges that we voted? What day could that happen?
Well, looks like they were planning for something that important to do so the exchange should be preparing the page file for the coin.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:32:09 AM

If we are looking into the poll conducted by the team PayDay whether which trade listings do most people prefer, it is very clear that most people want Payday to be listed first in the Cryptopia and then somehow also to Hitbtc. Well, being able for the Payday to be listed in this great popular exchanges will greatly help the Payday in its way to its gain and gather more users and investors for this project.
gummam

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:51:10 AM

If we are looking into the poll conducted by the team PayDay whether which trade listings do most people prefer, it is very clear that most people want Payday to be listed first in the Cryptopia and then somehow also to Hitbtc. Well, being able for the Payday to be listed in this great popular exchanges will greatly help the Payday in its way to its gain and gather more users and investors for this project.
I like that they conduct such a survey, as it will help solve an important issue that interests not only investors but also users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: