Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:37:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33500 times)
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:43:55 PM

Paydaycoin get listed on cryptobridge, but if have look at the Polls on this thread, most users vote for Gtavies and cryptopia, cryptobridge get only 6 votes from 54. So supposed to to be listed on Gtavies or cryptopia !
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:57:56 PM

If i don't have any mistake, maybe this is the chart for Payday: https://coincodex.com/crypto/payday/. So good ROI for first investors.
I think that you are correct in this information as that can be profitable for some investors.
Do not pay attention to such services, because they usually show absolutely incorrect information and you will not get such ROI with high probability, firstly it is too variable, secondly it is difficult to follow it properly.

Agree with you no one can predict that your investment would grow on big percentages.
Market trends might change at times without a consistency accordingly payday should also plan for the unexpected trends and hold a backup plan to manage the situation.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:54:15 AM

Good news! Pretty sure after 2 weeks or a month we can finally see payday to be listed on coinmarketcap.com. So they are planning to add more exchanges sites right?

This would be a wonderful tactic that could increase the attractiveness not only for users, but also for investors who trade on different exchanges.
Good update team Payday. This will be really a good chance for the team to gain and gather more users, supporters and investors for the Payday community. If the project team will keep up progressing then this project will lead to a good unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain.

Most of the time if a project listed in an exchange more and more people are getting curious to this project and a project gained popularity and huge support, payday is doing this now and expecting huge supporters and investors soon.
People are getting more interested and possible investors are checking it out, so we must expect more updates and improvements again soon so credits to the team.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:19:41 AM

“It was a pleasure to meet hodlers and other blockchain enthusiasts at AUX Presents: Blockchain Mixer” -CEO Marina Morozova

Hey dude don't spam here, I already saw you post like 7 times in a  row , And you are talking by yourself, LOL! make your own thread so you can post there whatever you like.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:36:07 AM

This news is one of the goods I have heard from the team this week. More likely there will soon be traders and investors who will try to buy and sell this token or coins. credits to this post. https://twitter.com/CryptoBridge/status/1008677319068848129

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:06:36 AM

This news is one of the goods I have heard from the team this week. More likely there will soon be traders and investors who will try to buy and sell this token or coins. credits to this post. https://twitter.com/CryptoBridge/status/1008677319068848129
I have read that too in the status made in the Twitter page of the CryptoBridge. This is indeed a good chance and opportunity for the Payday to gain more traders and investors to be attracted to the PayDay project. I was hoping for the positive outcome of this matter.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:05:14 AM

“It was a pleasure to meet hodlers and other blockchain enthusiasts at AUX Presents: Blockchain Mixer” -CEO Marina Morozova

Hey dude don't spam here, I already saw you post like 7 times in a  row , And you are talking by yourself, LOL! make your own thread so you can post there whatever you like.
I agree with you, like many other users in this branch, they are primarily following updates from developers and do not want to miss them, but these comrades are interfering with this with their repeated spam.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:15:31 AM

If i don't have any mistake, maybe this is the chart for Payday: https://coincodex.com/crypto/payday/. So good ROI for first investors.
I think that you are correct in this information as that can be profitable for some investors.
on this chart, I see a good development and increase in the price of PDX tokens. I hope in the future they will also increase steadily and investors will get a good profit from their investments.
If in the future everything continues as it is now, then maybe we can see the active growth of tokens and the project itself in the populace.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:12:59 AM

When is it expected to enter the next exchange and what will it be for the exchange? Is the information already open or is it kept secret?
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:22:30 AM

with 64k USD trading volume in 24 hours I am a quite disappointed, i thought they can already generate a 6 figure trading volume in a day so that they can also hit the big exchanges and get enlisted in coinmarketcap.

there is still have time hopefully trading volume will be increase  and big exchnges is such a fact for good volume of trading
The volume of trades is a very important indicator, and if they are lowered it unfortunately indicates the non-popularity of the coin.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:57:50 AM

When is it expected to enter the next exchange and what will it be for the exchange? Is the information already open or is it kept secret?

No. It was written in the website that by this year, the team are planning to make negotiations in CoinMarketCap in order for this coin to be listed. And maybe for now, they are working on it and possibly in the next few more days, they were going to announced it here on this thread. We just have to wait for them.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:05:03 AM

No. It was written in the website that by this year, the team are planning to make negotiations in CoinMarketCap in order for this coin to be listed. And maybe for now, they are working on it and possibly in the next few more days, they were going to announced it here on this thread. We just have to wait for them.
Get listed in the next exchange is way more difficult rather than promoting the project and gaining volume in the market because it will take a pressure for them both us and the developer.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:19:13 AM

I wish they could do an update for this information because coinmarketcap listing is the biggest news that we could hear in the history.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:22:43 AM

Get listed in the next exchange is way more difficult rather than promoting the project and gaining volume in the market because it will take a pressure for them both us and the developer.
They can figure out the possibilites for every requirements and easily handle the situations and meet the targets that will easily allow them even to list on the exchanges and gain good traffic that even brings them better results.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:25:13 AM

Can you find out where your meeting was? Are you based in Russia? Because your surnames are Russian. in which country is your main office located?
birds_ain (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:53:52 AM

What is the minimum investment in your project and are you considering a small investment, or do you need only large transfers?
You can buy only 1 PDX on the CB https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.PDX_BRIDGE.BTC. But we will be happy if you buy a Masternode Smiley
birds_ain (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:06:40 AM

Can you find out where your meeting was? Are you based in Russia? Because your surnames are Russian. in which country is your main office located?

Our main office is located 5792 W Jefferson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90016
Our meeting was in LA. Joined to us?
https://www.meetup.com/Crypto-Generation-Meetup/  Smiley
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:25:04 AM

Our main office is located 5792 W Jefferson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90016
Our meeting was in LA. Joined to us?
https://www.meetup.com/Crypto-Generation-Meetup/  Smiley

Well, it's nice to know that the team is very transparent with their details and are active responding to all queries. Also its good to know that the team is conducting meeting, this proves that the project is legit.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:31:51 AM

What is the minimum investment in your project and are you considering a small investment, or do you need only large transfers?
You can buy only 1 PDX on the CB https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.PDX_BRIDGE.BTC. But we will be happy if you buy a Masternode Smiley
but you still have not answered, what is the minimum amount of investment? So how much do I have to pay to buy 1 PDX? I just do not have the opportunity to purchase more of your tokens.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:44:19 AM

I have read that too in the status made in the Twitter page of the CryptoBridge. This is indeed a good chance and opportunity for the Payday to gain more traders and investors to be attracted to the PayDay project. I was hoping for the positive outcome of this matter.

Definitely, it will somehow does have an effect due to the people's curiosity. Especially that they make an announcement in social media wherein lots of users who seems to also seek a good project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: