Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:43:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33500 times)
Inna_Day

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:03:43 PM

I'm surprised that in a falling market the project was able to collect the required amount of money and continue to actively develop.

Yes, as you said the market isn’t doing great right now, but we are still committed to bringing Peer to Peer microlending to the world.
We are doing our best 💪
What do you think what to expect at the end of 2018? New crisis or new opportunity for the blockchain? Huh
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 12:28:48 PM

Could you please let us all know how you plan on meeting security challenges such as hack attack or ddos? As I know this is the main problem of 21st century.

Hi, there! Yes, blockchain is an extremely secure technology. Existing in a decentralized network of multiple computers, it is difficult to disrupt or to hack. Each activity on the blockchain is sequential and confirmed by the entire network almost simultaneously. Because of blockchain's unique technical build, it is not possible to erase old transactions on the blockchain. Despite this, security is a top priority and we are continually working to ensure the safety of our users as new risks arise.

Its not as a secure as u but I agree u can word it this way. Saying that chain is secure is like implying that US government aint currently negotiating with alien race the ways to effectively take control of all mankind by enforcing appropriate world views through hollywood flick-making machine. One way or another it will erode the entire life on the planet, and u will have to quit crypto.

iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:34:29 PM

now the PayDay coin already listed on coinmarketcap makes it difficult for us to monitor the latest prices, you can see in the link
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/payday-coin
inj is a very good development.
Kevin.Poga

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:43:02 PM

Is your service already offered by a centralized entity? If so, why does decentralizing it make it better? Who is/are your competitors and how are you going to deal with them?
LisaSilv

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:43:31 PM

Good evening
A plan worthy of being analyzed and studied, after all, is not every day we found a plan recommended by big names in this forum, so some investment should be carried out and as mentioned above there is a tendency to replace the BTC here in the forum. In conclusion, leaving the optimism aside, we should look seriously at the project proposal, understand the meaning and only then sit back and wait to go to the moon.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:19:27 PM

How do I understand the ICO of this project is completed and now tokens can be bought only on the exchange?

hi!  Smiley Yes, the ICO is completed. But PDX is not token, this is coin and its PoS Blockchain. Now you can buy it on Cryptobridge and CoinExchange 📈
You have quite good trading volumes for such small exchanges. I think they should grow after you make a listing on larger exchanges.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:22:17 PM

I'm surprised that in a falling market the project was able to collect the required amount of money and continue to actively develop.

Yes, as you said the market isn’t doing great right now, but we are still committed to bringing Peer to Peer microlending to the world.
We are doing our best 💪
What do you think what to expect at the end of 2018? New crisis or new opportunity for the blockchain? Huh
I think that the deeper the crisis, the more opportunities the crypto market will have. Including your project that is already working.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:24:29 PM

Does the project team have plans for an extensive advertising campaign? I think this will be useful for the project and I would like to participate in such a campaign.

birds_ain (OP)

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:32:36 PM

Inna_Day
Are you a community manager or a member of the team?
Inna_Day is a community manager Payday Coin  Smiley
anthony.hudson

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:01:36 PM

Great to see that there are still idea that have a healthy approach.Locking those tokens and releasing them gradually is so important and I'm happy that this team is aware of that.
Inna_Day

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:16:52 PM

test
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:25:05 PM

How do I understand the ICO of this project is completed and now tokens can be bought only on the exchange?

hi!  Smiley Yes, the ICO is completed. But PDX is not token, this is coin and its PoS Blockchain. Now you can buy it on Cryptobridge and CoinExchange 📈
OK, thanks for answer. Your project has a very interesting coin, given the fact that it is possible to earn on MN, it looks promising.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:28:50 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/payday-coin/#markets
I see that the tokens are sold on two exchanges. when is it planned to enter a larger one?

Hi! You are right, PDX is treadable on Coinexchange and CryptoBridge. Please note, that PDX is not token, this is coin. Talking about listing on new exchanges..Stay tuned. new annoucemnets are coming. Wink
It seems to me that if you wait for a positive market and make a listing on a large exchange, then the coin rate will grow seriously.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:30:51 PM

@Inna_Day
How many coins are currently controlled by the team of project?
Inna_Day

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:04:42 AM

Inna_Day
Are you a community manager or a member of the team?

First one  Wink
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:52:24 AM

We are doing our best 💪
I do not know what the prospects will be for the whole industry, but I'm sure that the lending market will be, as always, the leaders in the financial market. Therefore, your project will find its customer.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:13:26 AM

It's official! Now everyone can find PayDay Coin on @CoinmarketCap and monitor its growth in the global ranking of the entire industry.
Check it here  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/payday-coin/
More announcements are coming soon! Let`s keep growing.
http://www.wflx.com/story/39023751/payday-coin-now-listed-on-coinmarketcap

What is the approximate number of users on the platform now?
It would be interesting to know the number of working master nodes.

Hi! You can check the number of working master nodes by this links https://masternodes.pro/stats/pdx/statistics  and https://masternodes.online/currencies/PDX/
Wow. 236 active master node is an excellent indicator. Apparently your project has a strong community.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:55:08 AM

Does the project team have plans for an extensive advertising campaign? I think this will be useful for the project and I would like to participate in such a campaign.
Bounty campaign of the project has already ended, I think that there is no sense in conducting a new one. If the team decides to make additional advertising, then I can assume they have all the resources for this.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Inna_Day

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:08:31 AM

Is your service already offered by a centralized entity? If so, why does decentralizing it make it better? Who is/are your competitors and how are you going to deal with them?

Right now we are negotiating with the major banks and finance companies. So visit our social media to be aware of our news and announcements. Talking about decentralizing, it allows to create the next level of loan mechanism with lawer interest rate and remove borders. By the way, what are the interest rates for loans in your country?
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:11:46 PM

Today I read an article about microlending organizations (working offline), I was surprised by their amount and amount of money that passes through them. I think that as soon as the population begins to actively use such online services, the shares of such campaigns will grow significantly.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: