Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:30:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33498 times)
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:27:50 PM

PDX MASTERNODE STATS
based on actual data over the past 24 hours

ROI (annual):   933.13% / 39 days
https://masternodes.online/currencies/PDX/
Is this actual data? Is annual yield really that good?
It seems that yes. Probably investors of this project are very pleased with such indicators.
Not bad. This is a very good profit in a falling market.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:45:14 PM

Do you anticipate the growth of the entire market, or do you think that this project will grow by itself?
I think both of these factors will play a big role.
I also think that by the end of the year the market will grow at a good pace. Road maps of many projects are performed on time and have important points.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:04:55 PM

@Holopopstyir
I wonder how the project will be restored if the market starts to grow. Will its growth be stronger than those projects that have fallen more deeply.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:24:55 AM

The price of PDX dropped hard. What did you mean about feeling of investors?
I don't think that they felt happy, pleased, comfortable with their balance.
Master nodes bring good profit, talking about the price falls you must understand that it happened synchronously with the whole market.
I see that the project relative to the market index shows excellent results.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:26:48 AM

Great event was held! When is the next one scheduled?
I think that now the project team is focused more on work than on events, the next event probably will not be held very soon.
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:20:15 PM

You need to apply for great exchanges like Cryptopia or Hitbtc. Stay away from Yobit and other scams with a trading volume of 10k USD. Stay safe.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:42:42 PM

You need to apply for great exchanges like Cryptopia or Hitbtc. Stay away from Yobit and other scams with a trading volume of 10k USD. Stay safe.
You are right, the project should be added to reputable exchanges. This will contribute to its development.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:57:13 PM

I think both of these factors will play a big role.
I also think that by the end of the year the market will grow at a good pace. Road maps of many projects are performed on time and have important points.
I think that the improvements that the ETH will make will positively affect the entire market.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:16:46 PM

The price of PDX dropped hard. What did you mean about feeling of investors?
I don't think that they felt happy, pleased, comfortable with their balance.
Master nodes bring good profit, talking about the price falls you must understand that it happened synchronously with the whole market.
Yes, the owners of the master node are in a good plus. It is a pity that the price is very serious, I would like to get a master node.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:33:04 AM

@Holopopstyir
I wonder how the project will be restored if the market starts to grow. Will its growth be stronger than those projects that have fallen more deeply.
This will depend on many factors, but the plus is that the project is already behaving better than the market index.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Bardadym

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:38:57 AM

Who has at least 1 masternod? Is it profitable to buy a few pieces now for a change?
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:39:12 AM

I think that the improvements that the ETH will make will positively affect the entire market.
If I am not mistaken, then the past bull rally began after some update in the ETH. I hope the situation will repeat.

Inna_Day

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:37:13 PM

If you are interested in cryptocurrencies then you probably know about the Bitcointalk forum! But do you know as much about it as we do?

Bitcointalk is the oldest and largest online forum dedicated to blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. The site appeared on the Internet in 2009, when the price of Bitcoin was only one tenth of a cent.

Bitcointalk was originally created by Satoshi Nakamoto — the “father” of bitcoin, a person whose true identity is unknown (maybe he is not a person, but a group of people).

Satoshi’s profile on Bitcointalk can be found today — the last time he went to his account was on the 13 of December 2010 (link to his profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3)

One of Satoshi’s last posts, before he eventually disappeared was a post about WikiLeaks in which Satoshi claimed that “WikiLeaks has rained a hornet’s nest and now it is heading towards us.”

According to the forum, there are now about 2.4 million users registered on the site, who’ve written about 47 million messages. Since the creation of Bitcointalk the content on the site has received several billion page views. On average about 403 new users register on the forum every day, and the ratio of men to women is 4:1.

Bitcointalk.org was constructed with the use of software package an open source named SMF. It is curious that the design and functionality of the forum have not been changed since its first publication.

By far the most popular topic on Bitcointalk is a branch of “Altcoin Ads”, followed by section of “Bitcoin discussion” and “Altcoin debate”. By the way, the branch of “Altcoin Ads” has become especially popular since 2017 due to the constantly growing number of ICOs and token sales, which are held every week.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:13:46 AM

You are right, at least for today when PayDayCoin has witnessed considerable rises.
More than 25-percent increase within 24 hours.
Apparently someone made a major purchase of project tokens. Perhaps this is the beginning of a good pump.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:19:30 AM

I think that now the project team is focused more on work than on events, the next event probably will not be held very soon.
Most likely you are right, but perhaps the team has a different strategy to promote their project.
Maybe, apparently, their strategy is working. I will hope that it will continue to work in the future.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:26:44 AM

If I am not mistaken, then the past bull rally began after some update in the ETH. I hope the situation will repeat.
Yes you are right. We can say that the main growth of last year occurred after the update in the ETH. If this year's ETH update leads to a similar effect, then I will be very pleased.

Inna_Day

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:18:09 AM

What is Masternode and how does it work? Huh

The crypto gold rush is ongoing, but buying bitcoin and waiting for its price to go up is no longer enough to get a sufficient piece of the pie. Even mining is nothing compared to what it used to be.

However, the crypto world still has ways of generating stable income and one of the most interesting among them is creating a masternode. The PayDay Coin project works on a masternode network, and today we would like to tell you what is a masternode.

A masternode is a full-fledged network node for any given cryptocurrency. The more masternodes there are on a network, the more secure it is, the faster transactions go through (up to the point of almost real-time transaction speed), the more features can be implemented.

Creating a masternode costs money and is often expensive, as a result, their owners are well-rewarded. This mutually beneficial agreement helps cryptocurrency develop and grow while offering an additional source of income.

A masternode is an always-on and always online computer (ideally — a server) that has a static IP and is running cryptocurrency wallet software that is fully synchronized with the blockchain.

Besides the hardware costs that can run up to thousands of dollars a much bigger expenditure is often the cryptocurrency itself. To run a masternode users must purchase in a specific amount to deposit into the wallet as collateral.

The size of such collateral varies from coin to coin, but it is always a considerable amount of money. As long as the masternode is running, the collateral can’t be withdrawn, however, when the user decides to stop supporting the payment network that they can transfer and sell the coins from the wallet.

What’s the profitability? It varies from coin to coin but on average a user can expect about 0.1 to 0.5 coins per day for a running masternode, given the deposit is at 700 to 1000 coins. Considering the size of the initial investment, it’s not that much, since you can terminate your node and get all your coins back at any time.

To summarize, it’s clear that masternodes make for a relatively effective passive source of stable income, that interests users who can’t or choose not to constantly monitor the state of the crypto community or trade on crypto exchanges frequently.
Inna_Day

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:05:46 AM

We are pleased to announce that our source code has been updated
and now available on GitHub by this link https://github.com/PayDayCoinIo/PayDayCoin/releases/tag/v1.3.0.3
and binary files by this link https://github.com/PayDayCoinIo/Binaries/releases/tag/v1.3.0.3 Wink
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:17:00 AM

Who has at least 1 masternod? Is it profitable to buy a few pieces now for a change?
https://masternodes.online/currencies/PDX/ Prices and specifications you can see here. You have to make a purchase decision yourself, the market has great volatility.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:00:56 PM

@Holopopstyir
This will depend on many factors, but the plus is that the project is already behaving better than the market index.
Yes, after the market starts to grow it will be interesting to see the relationship between the project and the market index on a growing market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: