Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:24:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33500 times)
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:07:31 AM

I see that the project relative to the market index shows excellent results.
You are right, at least for today when PayDayCoin has witnessed considerable rises.
More than 25-percent increase within 24 hours.
Sometimes these fluctuations are only speculations, but in any case, such movements suggest that the project is interesting for investors and is actively developing.
Large movements in the price of an asset are attractive to all market participants. For investors, as they can earn by buying an asset when prices fall, and for traders for whom high volatility is very useful.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:11:44 AM

What is Masternode and how does it work? Huh

The crypto gold rush is ongoing, but buying bitcoin and waiting for its price to go up is no longer enough to get a sufficient piece of the pie. Even mining is nothing compared to what it used to be.

However, the crypto world still has ways of generating stable income and one of the most interesting among them is creating a masternode. The PayDay Coin project works on a masternode network, and today we would like to tell you what is a masternode.

A masternode is a full-fledged network node for any given cryptocurrency. The more masternodes there are on a network, the more secure it is, the faster transactions go through (up to the point of almost real-time transaction speed), the more features can be implemented.

Creating a masternode costs money and is often expensive, as a result, their owners are well-rewarded. This mutually beneficial agreement helps cryptocurrency develop and grow while offering an additional source of income.

A masternode is an always-on and always online computer (ideally — a server) that has a static IP and is running cryptocurrency wallet software that is fully synchronized with the blockchain.

Besides the hardware costs that can run up to thousands of dollars a much bigger expenditure is often the cryptocurrency itself. To run a masternode users must purchase in a specific amount to deposit into the wallet as collateral.

The size of such collateral varies from coin to coin, but it is always a considerable amount of money. As long as the masternode is running, the collateral can’t be withdrawn, however, when the user decides to stop supporting the payment network that they can transfer and sell the coins from the wallet.

What’s the profitability? It varies from coin to coin but on average a user can expect about 0.1 to 0.5 coins per day for a running masternode, given the deposit is at 700 to 1000 coins. Considering the size of the initial investment, it’s not that much, since you can terminate your node and get all your coins back at any time.

To summarize, it’s clear that masternodes make for a relatively effective passive source of stable income, that interests users who can’t or choose not to constantly monitor the state of the crypto community or trade on crypto exchanges frequently.
Thank you. I knew this information but it will be very useful for many beginners in this topic. I think many investors will be interested in this way of investment and perhaps invest in your project.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:21:17 AM

The crypto gold rush is ongoing, but buying bitcoin and waiting for its price to go up is no longer enough to get a sufficient piece of the pie. Even mining is nothing compared to what it used to be.

However, the crypto world still has ways of generating stable income and one of the most interesting among them is creating a masternode. The PayDay Coin project works on a masternode network, and today we would like to tell you what is a masternode.

A masternode is a full-fledged network node for any given cryptocurrency. The more masternodes there are on a network, the more secure it is, the faster transactions go through (up to the point of almost real-time transaction speed), the more features can be implemented.

Creating a masternode costs money and is often expensive, as a result, their owners are well-rewarded. This mutually beneficial agreement helps cryptocurrency develop and grow while offering an additional source of income.

A masternode is an always-on and always online computer (ideally — a server) that has a static IP and is running cryptocurrency wallet software that is fully synchronized with the blockchain.

Besides the hardware costs that can run up to thousands of dollars a much bigger expenditure is often the cryptocurrency itself. To run a masternode users must purchase in a specific amount to deposit into the wallet as collateral.

The size of such collateral varies from coin to coin, but it is always a considerable amount of money. As long as the masternode is running, the collateral can’t be withdrawn, however, when the user decides to stop supporting the payment network that they can transfer and sell the coins from the wallet.

What’s the profitability? It varies from coin to coin but on average a user can expect about 0.1 to 0.5 coins per day for a running masternode, given the deposit is at 700 to 1000 coins. Considering the size of the initial investment, it’s not that much, since you can terminate your node and get all your coins back at any time.

To summarize, it’s clear that masternodes make for a relatively effective passive source of stable income, that interests users who can’t or choose not to constantly monitor the state of the crypto community or trade on crypto exchanges frequently.
Thank you. I knew this information but it will be very useful for many beginners in this topic. I think many investors will be interested in this way of investment and perhaps invest in your project.
Among the many projects, the current masternode project and this will provide an opportunity for newcomers in cryptocurrency to be very attractive and they will be able to benefit from the coins they get.

Inna_Day

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:44:25 AM

You are welcome  Smiley
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:24:53 PM

We are pleased to announce that our source code has been updated
and now available on GitHub by this link https://github.com/PayDayCoinIo/PayDayCoin/releases/tag/v1.3.0.3
and binary files by this link https://github.com/PayDayCoinIo/Binaries/releases/tag/v1.3.0.3 Wink

Great job. I see your team is active and regularly performs code updates. Such activity indicates the seriousness of the project.

Inna_Day

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:53:54 PM

Blockchain in crypto-lending is a not just a fashionable trend, rather it is a useful tool in the ever-evolving world of finance

Unlike many projects where the use of blockchain technology is just for the sake of it. PayDay Coin uses of blockchain technology because it is the core of the functioning of this p2p microcredit system.

Any activity related to financial transactions, especially lending in cryptocurrency, is associated with the daily generation of large amounts of confidential information. The use of technology of the distributed registry enables the project PayDay Coin to store the information of all committed loans and payments with first day of work of the platform safely and without huge investments. In addition, the blockchain of the project stores and constantly supplements the credit histories of users.

PayDay Coin platform pays great attention to the system of user ratings, on which both the number of loans offered and the amount of interest on them depend. The ratings themselves are calculated by artificial intelligence, and information about them in an open depersonalized form is also stored in the blockchain.

Positioning itself as a much more profitable alternative to the traditional banking sector, the p2p-crypto-lending platform was to create mechanisms to guarantee the obligations assumed by the parties on loans. In the world of Fiat money, the guarantor of such transactions is the Bank, for which it takes significant fees for the loan, account maintenance and so on, and, as a rule, demanding at the same time some property of the borrower as collateral (if we are talking about any significant amounts).

PayDay Coin project is devoid of this expensive superfluous link, and all agreements between the borrower and its lender are directly recorded in the smart contract concluded between them, the terms of which and the results of execution are also stored in a distributed register. This approach, even with compulsory insurance of all transactions, makes loans cheaper and more affordable for a number of categories of borrowers for whom banking services were not available physically or because of too high interest rates, which in some countries reach 50 per cent per annum and even more.

Learn more about PayDay Coin https://paydaycoin.io
Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/PayDayCoin
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:26:43 AM

We are pleased to announce that our source code has been updated
and now available on GitHub by this link https://github.com/PayDayCoinIo/PayDayCoin/releases/tag/v1.3.0.3
and binary files by this link https://github.com/PayDayCoinIo/Binaries/releases/tag/v1.3.0.3 Wink

Great job. I see your team is active and regularly performs code updates. Such activity indicates the seriousness of the project.
I agree with you. The active work of the team shows that the project will develop and the efforts of the developers will be appreciated by the market. I think so because I saw a lot of projects that drastically reduce their activity after ICO.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:34:07 AM

Today our CEO Marina Morozova will discuss how blockchain can be used for social good and how PayDayCoin will change the future of micro-loans at the #BLOCKCON conference in Santa Monica. Come and join us! Details here https://www.facebook.com/goblockcon/
Cool. Promotion of the project around the world is what is needed to increase the number of users. You are moving in the right direction.
The best advertising project is the income that it brings to investors. As I understand, the initial investors in the project have already made a significant profit.
Inna_Day

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:11:41 AM

Apologizes for the network connectivity issues.  Cry
We hope to get it fixed soon.
Updates to follow on Twitter https://twitter.com/PayDayCoin
Inna_Day

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:12:51 AM

✅ Technical issues with transactions - Resolved! Smiley
✅ Now all exchange activities and transactions should be operating normally again.
✅ Please contact us if you have any questions. Thank you! Roll Eyes
rflanders15

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:57:40 PM

I bought coins on Thursday October 11th and am trying to withdraw from Cryptobridge now but when I paste my address into CB there's a message that says that the address I'm entering is "not a valid bridge.pdx address". Do I need to download a new wallet? What are binaries? Please help. Thank you
Inna_Day

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:18:16 AM

Hi, there! Wink
Sorry for delay.

By this link you can download the PayDay Coin Wallethttps://paydaycoin.io/
If you have already done it, please update it as its written here https://medium.com/@paydaycoin/masternode-setup-guide-90dfa70c0d4f

Thx in advance!
Inna_Day

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:21:50 AM

I bought coins on Thursday October 11th and am trying to withdraw from Cryptobridge now but when I paste my address into CB there's a message that says that the address I'm entering is "not a valid bridge.pdx address". Do I need to download a new wallet? What are binaries? Please help. Thank you

Hi, there! Wink
Sorry for delay.

By this link you can download the PayDay Coin Wallethttps://paydaycoin.io/
If you have already done it, please update it as its written here https://medium.com/@paydaycoin/masternode-setup-guide-90dfa70c0d4f

Thx in advance!
birds_ain (OP)

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:30:33 PM

Urgent update for PayDay core. Download new binaries and sources from https://github.com/PayDayCoinIo

How to update your masternode or linux wallet to current version :
curl -L https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PayDayCoinIo/Binaries/master/linux_update_64 | bash -
Inna_Day

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:24:37 AM

Inna_Day
Are you a community manager of the project or team member?

Hi!
I am on the community team.
How can i help you? Wink
rflanders15

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:01:16 PM

Hi, can someone let me know if in March when the Audit and KYC nodes are released, will the collateral requirement to hold a masternode be 100,000 coins or will a 20,000 coin node still run as a masternode?
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:10:35 PM

👋Dear all, we would like to update you that Marina Morozova is no longer working for PayDayCoin. We wish Marina success in her next chapter! Acting CEO to be announced shortly.
⛔️ We have decided to abandon our integration with KYC.legal, new KYC partner will be announced soon.
👍 Techs has finally hotfixed and workarounded blockchain stuck issue. We're testing it in beta and going to release it soon. After release and adoption we can go back to strategy.
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:44:04 PM

🔥🤘 Alright people welcome to the show!
Are you ready to rock are you ready to go?

Yeah we've got what you want and we've got what you need!
We have released long-waiting fix for the stale sync!

Sources : https://github.com/PayDayCoinIo/PayDayCoin/releases/tag/1.3.0.6
Bins : https://github.com/PayDayCoinIo/Binaries
If daemon don't see new blocks for a couple minutes, it will restart itself.

Note to all of you, who use monitoring scripts, such as flock in linux : this may broke your auto-restart. You might want to add "sleep 120s" prior daemon self-start.

C'mon drink your beer and drink your wine!
Let's have a good time!
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:35:39 AM

🔥Here we go with long-waiting release - FasterHarderSTAKER!

☝️ Much faster build on multiprocessor systems through build_all
✌️ Added fair staking algorithm. From now and further, stake's mining part (70 coins) will be distributed by following rules :
    1. 60% going to those, who been chosen for stake reward (old way).
    2. 40% will be distributed across senders from previous block.  Which means, if you transact oftenly (send PDXes) you will be involved in 40% distribution more oftenly.
Link for srcs: https://github.com/PayDayCoinIo/PayDayCoin/releases/tag/FasterHarderStaker
Link for bins: https://github.com/PayDayCoinIo/Binaries

Staking all the way up!
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:39:49 PM

From now and on, you can build PD from sources till binaries using following command :

curl -L https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PayDayCoinIo/PayDayCoin/master/autobuild_latest?nocache=`date +%s%N` | bash -

Put it to terminal, sit back and relax. It will do all the magic for you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: