Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:39:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Love To See People Panic Selling Of Bitcoin  (Read 1099 times)
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:54:07 AM

Cryptocurrency is very cruel thing. Only who serious believe in crypto stay on there. All others quit with panic sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:55:42 AM

I know there are people get their profit now, they bought their bitcoin on very cheap price and as the bitcoin's price go high there are many dumping their bitcoins. However new investors of bitcoin or should I say newbie on cryptocurrency are panic selling their bitcoin in the mere fact that they bought on ATH all time high price, I love to see that they learn and this is how we welcome all the newbies. Welcome to the cryptocurrency!!! Always learn from the mistake, that's the best strength we can get after losing, that's where we all started.

Very true it will be an opportunity to buy cheap but i say that don't make fun too much of this price drop because you never know that when you buy the dip it dips more so are you going to love to see the price to drop even more? If this drop will continue we don't know when it ends or it will never stop like the end of Bitcoin so therefore don't too much enjoy of it specially if you never experience to earn Bitcoin before.
marjon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:58:42 AM

now selling its not panic as i think everyone know that bitcoin  price is going to 0 $ yes as you hear it 0$ i wish it dont but thats a reallity :/

Really? in Reality?? I don't think how you'd say it man after our long journey in bitcoin? Do you think if ever 99% of holders would sell their bitcoins, No one will buy if price we say it dropped to $10 at least? That's very impossible!
Mamoot

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:00:30 AM

I know there are people get their profit now, they bought their bitcoin on very cheap price and as the bitcoin's price go high there are many dumping their bitcoins. However new investors of bitcoin or should I say newbie on cryptocurrency are panic selling their bitcoin in the mere fact that they bought on ATH all time high price, I love to see that they learn and this is how we welcome all the newbies. Welcome to the cryptocurrency!!! Always learn from the mistake, that's the best strength we can get after losing, that's where we all started.

agree with you, because if you do not try we will never know the outcome, never fear to try, failure is the key to success
Palmholder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:29:33 AM

I always wonder why people sell bitcoin at cheaper price then they bought, lose their funds right now. Is't it better to wait for a long time, to keep hope to get profit. Dont they think someone is buying coins they are selling, do they think they are smarter then buyer?

chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:32:59 AM

There is nothing to be getting panicked. I always said this type of market exists in the first quarter every year and its only a major correction happening. We have to wait and also make some liistkosn at this time to get some long term benefit in the future. This is all I can say, I myself has done the same thing and I got results. Panic only creates fear and fear creates losses.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:57:12 AM

The value of bitcoin is moving down but it is not yet the time to buy bitcoins. Many are saying that the value will still go down below 7k$ and it will eventually hit 5k$. But those predictions are very obscure so I suggest that when BTC will hit at 7k$ to 7100$ value then that is the time to buy. Saying bitcoin will go down to 6k$ and below is a funny thing to hear right now.
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:13:55 AM

It's a common scenario for newbies to buy at high price then sell at low. When i was newbie too. I bought bitcoin in a high price then suddenly it goes pump and i was happy but after a couple of weeks. The price went super dump then because i panic. I suddenly sell all my bitcoins and that was my big mistake in the past considering the price after a months recover.

Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:19:20 AM

Not really panic of selling their BTC.  They just want to have a portion of their money than nothing.  Crises on market cannot cause panic a real investors. They already aware of it.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:51:51 AM

Sometimes we need to learn the hard way. With the hype that we saw last quarter of the year enticed many people to invest in bitcoin withou them knowing what really bitcoin and blockchain does. In the end one they only saw a price declined which forced them to sell at a loss. They should learn that before investing they should know what they are getting in to,including the risk factor.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:13:52 AM

Totally agree with this one. Even though it sounds awful that I am happy about bitcoin traders that panic sell due to fear, but this kind of slumps give me the opportunity to buy more bitcoins for myself. I don't neglect my bitcoins nor panic sell, I do exactly the opposite and panic buy.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:41:30 AM

Yes, me too. I love to see them panic selling their holdings especially when the dump gets very low that they afraid to loose their investment's value and they're doing the loss cutting by selling their Bitcoin even in a very low price for it is the right time to buy more and wait for the perfect timing to sell for greater income or profits.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Palma_Laura

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:55:55 AM

You're very sinister
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:07:21 AM

The title of your thread suddenly caught my attention snd pissed me of because you're too rude to say that you love seeing othere do panic selling which also means losing money. But now I understand what you really mean by that after reading your post so I'm calm now.

Well, I believe that "Experience" is good teacher. Whatever you are facing right now, whether a triumph or a misery, all of these mold us to become a better version of ourselves. Commiting mistakes is inevitable, you can't run away from it but you can do something to make it favorable to your side. Learn from its lessons and use it to become a wiser crypto holder. If you lose money then it is okay to feel bad but never let sadness eats you, stand up because life goes on and the least you can do is to try your best to avoid committing the same mistake again.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:15:09 AM

I always wonder why people sell bitcoin at cheaper price then they bought, lose their funds right now. Is't it better to wait for a long time, to keep hope to get profit. Dont they think someone is buying coins they are selling, do they think they are smarter then buyer?

Some people selling their bitcoin right now because they afraid and stressed to see the whole market in red line they think bitcoin will going to crash and result to zero value why other people are happy to see bitcoin going down they can buy more btc in a low price and when the market going up again it resulting to huge profit thats a circle of crypto world xD
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:18:47 AM

That should be the mindset for the newcomers in Bitcoin. Many have benefited from the previous rise of Bitcoin and the next wave would be even bigger and hopefully people will continue to support and patronize crypto currency for the growth of all investors.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:24:25 AM

It's just a myth that you bought bitcoin at a higher price and now you will get a loss i personally have found couple coins which can only be traded with bitcoin I'm not suggesting to trade with doge but i had bought at 20 sats and now i have easily doubled my bitcoin even if the price fell i could easily cover my loss and even make a profit instead of selling it for usd people should trade with these type of coins
indeed not all coins depend on bitcoin prices, people who have a lot of coin in his wallet will be able to cover losses on trading coins that depend on bitcoin. but some coins depend on fiat currencies such as USD coins are still safe to sell and will not experience losses like other traders who depend on bitcoin
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:26:56 AM

It's a bit embarrassing when I saw people getting panic, I actually panicked as well. I thought that after knowing a bit of bitcoin for some times, my worries would slightly reduce little by little. I suddenly became unconscious. So when panic selling happens, I quickly contact my friend, waiting for his comment about this. If he is calm, then I think all is well.

Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:30:25 AM

Yes, this can be an important lesson to new investors. and I know you are not a beginner like your rank.
at this time, the situation is difficult to guess with the many rumors that continue to be removed from various directions. yes, we can work around this by buying bitcoin from the lowest price.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:31:30 AM

With panic selling right now, many peoples think its good price to buy. If we are holding bitcoin for long term, we will not affected with this panic sell. I am better holding all my coin because right now market dropping and not good for me to sell

Its good decision if we are holding bitcoin for long time but right now many people panic because bitcoin price drop below $8000. If I have more fund to invest, I will buy now because bitcoin price cheaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: