Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:31:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Love To See People Panic Selling Of Bitcoin  (Read 1112 times)
tienha9914

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:37:38 PM

i'd love that too, Money didn't change, just change owner!
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:46:09 PM

Don't love it too much. One of the panic sells could end all crypto! Even blockchain could be affected if BTC crash occurs. The market could think of blockchain as a pariah, refusing to deal with technology associated with a crash. Hopefully, BTC withstands and gains in value. But the amount of weak hands in the current market is just worrisome. Jeez, Binance fud, Korean fud, Chinese fud...can not see the end! All this FUD are only affecting immature market like crypto today.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:47:57 PM

Because some of newbies why they are always panicking to sell their bitcoin was thry are lacking of knowledge in term of cryptocurrency and trading so that is why they buy when the value was high and when they fluctate the value and make it lowall the newbies was panicking even they lose because the didn't really understand so i advice that give them an advice that panicking is not help for them but holding and more research for more additional knowledge.
mimakter

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:31:36 PM

I'm hoping you will not be one of them who got unlucky in times of that scenario. I will give you all and teach all my knowledge about all cryptocurrency. It's a good start that you're here with bitcointalk.org where you can get great opportunity when it comes to profit and holding for future. good that you're active here. Stay active in this community Smiley
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:37:46 PM

It's basically any trader mentality to get the profit booked as fast as possible. That's how the human tendency is, I suggest many to stay long as soon as they take appropriate positions and wait for the price to reach their targets, with this the patience level also increases and also more profit can be booked in the long run. This is my experience .

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:43:34 PM

Let us just understand them whether they are newbie or not, we all came from newbie and for sure at some point in our journey here we are once panic sellers too so don't be judgmental person because for sure we also did it when we are new.
copoyes

Activity: 616
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:05:31 PM

well when they panic and start selling bitcoin to the lowest price, that's where we are waiting to buy at a cheap price materialized, the moment when people in panic tuk sell
there are some who are happy when they panic when selling

BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:14:26 PM

Don't love it too much. One of the panic sells could end all crypto! Even blockchain could be affected if BTC crash occurs. The market could think of blockchain as a pariah, refusing to deal with technology associated with a crash. Hopefully, BTC withstands and gains in value. But the amount of weak hands in the current market is just worrisome. Jeez, Binance fud, Korean fud, Chinese fud...can not see the end! All this FUD are only affecting immature market like crypto today.
I do not see a panic sell off that would end bitcoin, the tokens are distributed well and some of the early investors have a lot of coins that could change the market, even if those whales sell off the coins, more investors will jump in to get the coin at a lower valuation, i really see a healthy market in the long term and these dull situations will change in a short period of time.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:16:32 PM

yes btc is in buy range and i know btc will reach 200k in future.
buy and hold for future

jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:30:09 PM

Everybody learn from mistakes even people who are panicking in selling bitcoins. They should have strong hands to hold bitcoin even at its lowest price because not all the time the price is low just like what's happening now. The bitcoin price is actually increasing and people who have been holding bitcoin longer are now earning profit.

stellaekun

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:33:28 PM

There are those who profit from bitcoin market crash and there are those who lose money.If there were no fluctuations in price,then it would have been impossible to make money from speculations.The sad truth is that sometimes,some person will lose money for others to make a profit.Learn to profit from the market when people sell in panic.
Trivelius

Activity: 344

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:00:40 PM

There are those who profit from bitcoin market crash and there are those who lose money.If there were no fluctuations in price,then it would have been impossible to make money from speculations.The sad truth is that sometimes,some person will lose money for others to make a profit.Learn to profit from the market when people sell in panic.
IF we talk about bitcoin, so i would like to say that only those people are earning money from bitcoin who have good confidence about bitcoin and do not sell their bitcoin even if the price is decreasing, while those people who get panic and sell their bitcoin in panic like condition, i think it is difficult for them to make money from bitcoin investment, but they mostly lose money in bitcoin trading.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:32:13 PM

I dont think if its really  a fun thing to see people panicking into selling. panic sales makes the supply too much hence devaluing th coins. thats not such a good thing as a cheap crypto is not such a good thing

I mean its not fun, however, you have to take advantage of newbies just panicking and pushing the sell button. You can scope a lot of bitcoin and accumulate more in your wallet.

Cheap crypto is a good thing if you are going to buy and make a profit at some point. The problem lies with newbies who really join the hype and doesn't understand how volatile the market it and are rattle everytime the market crashes and just dumping their coins without trying to figure out want went wrong or why the price is going down.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Bloodseekers

Activity: 747
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:36:01 PM

Yah bro. it is natural if the newbie in crypto panic sell because they wont lose their money, they think the price will goes down again. also there are alot bad issue about bitcoin so make newbie more panic. Same like me when i still new in crypto im worry if the price goes down. but i learn from experience. And all panic people also will learn from their experience
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:18:51 PM

I do not laugh or like people who undergo in panic selling. If I can make a way to stop them from being lose, I would do it. I think those panic seller don't have any orientation in crypto trading and they are just hoping for any information found in social media sites and article, which spread more FUD news.

sornaakter

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:11:19 PM

There are a lot of people around in crypto world who should set this page as their starting page at the Browser Cheesy It s really funny to see how the market is influenced by emotions Cheesy
Don t trade if you can t handle youer emotions Cheesy
fianaindriati

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:24:31 PM

I know there are people get their profit now, they bought their bitcoin on very cheap price and as the bitcoin's price go high there are many dumping their bitcoins. However new investors of bitcoin or should I say newbie on cryptocurrency are panic selling their bitcoin in the mere fact that they bought on ATH all time high price, I love to see that they learn and this is how we welcome all the newbies. Welcome to the cryptocurrency!!! Always learn from the mistake, that's the best strength we can get after losing, that's where we all started.
yes because they think that prices will not rise then they feel panic, and if prices also start up then they will feel happy with all that.
Jon lang

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:49:03 PM

Everybody learn from mistakes even people who are panicking in selling bitcoins. They should have strong hands to hold bitcoin even at its lowest price because not all the time the price is low just like what's happening now. The bitcoin price is actually increasing and people who have been holding bitcoin longer are now earning profit.

True. I agree with your statement. Moreover, if a person is a newbie and just really starting, they can't help but feel lost over the simplest of things. We all once were a newbie and made some mistakes, whether it was buying during ATH or selling during dip because of panic selling. But let us admit it, we all learned from those experiences and made it as our reminder to never do it again. Let's not belittle the newbie about this. After all, we're one community here.
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:32:05 PM

There are a lot of people around in crypto world who should set this page as their starting page at the Browser Cheesy It s really funny to see how the market is influenced by emotions Cheesy
Don t trade if you can t handle youer emotions Cheesy
This is the first advice I give to people who are new to the market, don't let emotions control your decisions because if you do then you wouldn't make any money. They don't listen though and they end up panic selling their coins at a loss and I just shake my head. if you cannot control your emotions then you should not be investing in bitcoin.
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:37:50 PM

I know there are people get their profit now, they bought their bitcoin on very cheap price and as the bitcoin's price go high there are many dumping their bitcoins. However new investors of bitcoin or should I say newbie on cryptocurrency are panic selling their bitcoin in the mere fact that they bought on ATH all time high price, I love to see that they learn and this is how we welcome all the newbies. Welcome to the cryptocurrency!!! Always learn from the mistake, that's the best strength we can get after losing, that's where we all started.

Well, I usually sell bitcoin because I need that money lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: