Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:40:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings?  (Read 7634 times)
Pain Packer (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:37:13 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 07:05:56 PM by Pain Packer

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

EDIT:

I already knew the amount of money that I earned on this particular bounty. I think the money that I earned is actually good and enough for my waiting. i waited for about 8 months before they release. Actually it is already in my wallet but the token is not listed yet so I can't know for sure the actual price of the token.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:41:55 PM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?
It is usually depends on rank. If a Legendary/Hero and Senior members account the longer the bounty the higher the pay however for Full-member and below the longer the bounty the lower the pay will get since high rank members have high stake per week than the lower ones.
For you maybe u just stay than to waste the effort you made for the past months.
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:53:37 PM

Not true,it depends on the number of participants,if the bounty has few participants it would be profitable for those few people,in the otherhand if the bounty has thousands of participants you wont get much tokens,lastly depends on the outcome of the campaign because morelikey successful ICOs will pay you a lot and thoe who will failed will give you pennies or nothing.

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:58:05 PM

Yeah there is truth to what he says, higher ranking members will outpace you in earning stakes and thus their income vs yours will grow whilst yours decreases. Can't tell you to stay or leave but you should try to figure out if you think its worth it. The signature bounty I am doing for Chimaera also has a bit of a reputation for postponing their ICO, their original plan was April last year. I believe in the project though and I'm personally very excited about it, hence why I joined it so I'm staying and finishing what I started.

Legendary member gets 10 stakes
Hero gets 5 stakes

The longer the bounty campagne the wider the gap of stakes earned between Legendary and Hero.

CherRic

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:01:18 PM

It depends on the supply of the coins and the number of participants in the bounty. Also, depends on the reached cap of each bounty. If the project reached their hard cap, then you would expect big coins. Likewise, if there are few participants but have big supply, then you will receive huge clins as well.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:04:51 PM

It depends on the supply of the coins and the number of participants in the bounty. Also, depends on the reached cap of each bounty. If the project reached their hard cap, then you would expect big coins. Likewise, if there are few participants but have big supply, then you will receive huge clins as well.

No it doesn't work like that. Bounty campagnes go by stakes and in the case of earning stakes over time such as with a signature campagne, higher ranking members will earn more stakes over time than lower ranking members. If a bounty has allocated 1 Million tokens for a campagne but keeps postponing their ICO the higher ranking members will earn more stakes and get a bigger portion of the bounty vs lower ranking members.

acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:04:59 PM

That could be true in a certain way. That is if a bounty is prolonged due to ICO extension, many people will join in later to make the participants so many. So in view of that many projects puts a limit to the number of participants if it exceeds a certain number. Also, as bounty is prolonged, you might not be able to continue possibly due to certain reasons and that can affect the number of tokens you'll get. But one fact is that, for you to earn more tokens you need to work hard, in fact very hard to accumulate as much stakes as you can. You should also join a good project that will sell well because bounty allocations are a percentage of what investors will buy so if all tokens are bought then you'll get more as well. One other trick is that, be serious with the bounties that most people find it difficult to do. Do them seriously only if you can and you'll scrap all the allocated tokens in that pool
Profuter

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:29:15 PM

well, it's natural, the longer the bounty, the more people are involved and it comes less reward. If you mean a signature, the its is worth wear until the end of.
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:42:15 PM

The longer the bounty the bigger the stakes of these higher ranks will have,it means the low ranking signature participants will earn less that is why i am not joining these campaigns which has a lot of high ranking participants because it isnt worth your time,the stakes will be less because there are too much high ranks that will get your stakes.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:47:34 PM

The longer the bounty the bigger the stakes of these higher ranks will have,it means the low ranking signature participants will earn less that is why i am not joining these campaigns which has a lot of high ranking participants because it isnt worth your time,the stakes will be less because there are too much high ranks that will get your stakes.
IMO ,it is better if you have joined those bounty campaigns which has less hype but has good project, because surely it will still have good chance of getting SOLD out when the ICO would be live,dont want to participate campaigns which has hundreds of participants because you wont get muich stakes and the payment wont worth the time.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:50:16 PM

It's because there's a chance that you will not get paid so your friend started to leave the bounty.
And there are many people who joined the bounty so the pool will be rewarded to many people.
More participants = lower share for stakes.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:52:09 PM

I don't like long term bounties but I think you should stay in campaign till the end
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:52:25 PM

Thats unfair if those high ranks will join the bounty campaign when last week has come,because low ranking profiles will get not too much compare to these high ranks,some of these high ranks are joining the last weeks and you will be suprised that your 2months works of posting will be equal to 1week of an hero bitcointalk account when we are talkinga about signatures.
nak02

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:53:01 PM

Well, it really depends but for me it is okay for as long as they will give you the token that you have hard worked for, it is better than nothing at all right, so I am not worrying how much I could earned I am after if that bounty will pay back for my job.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:03:16 PM

In most cases bounty budget is set in advance so it doesn't matter how long the bounty will last you still get the same amount. So I used to skip bounties which last for several months, because I already had a bad experience where I got about 10$ for 12 weeks for work.

cryptodevs

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:05:51 PM

Most cases,the longer the bounty is the smaller these low ranks bounty signature participants will get and only those high ranks profiles will enjoy the bounties even if they have joined 1 week before the bounty ends ,lower ranks like me will be just suprised that my months of work will only equal to 1week of hero/legendary accounts.
habaratbu

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:21:17 PM

Stay if you think it is till worth the hassle,if the project itself is worthy to have you should stay but if you think the project will have a 5050 chance you wont get too much after the ICO has ended,picking good bounties is too hard but if you have picked very good projects your bounty tokens will be worth the price.

artemyudin1994@yandex.ru

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:23:30 PM

I drove the company for 2 weeks in a tweeter, with it a good number of coins came to me, with the above, I agree, it is necessary to understand what budget and who is involved, big ranks or small.
cryptopusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:26:30 PM

If you have joined signature campaigns that would be applicable because signatures prioritize those who has high ranking profiles,the longer they are in the campaign the bigger they will cut from your stakes especially when you are low ranking profiles in bitcointalk,the hassle wont be worth it and you will only waste your effort.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:30:32 PM

Not really.. I got example for both cases.
Bad example. Rocket ICO - postponed several times since I believe August 2017, very long campaign, campaign now finally ended. Rewards about 20$
Good example: Utrust - very long campaign as well. One of my first bounties ever. Everything was long, campaign, calculations, payment. But, just for social media I received about 500$ in tokens.

So, I thing long campaign - does´t mean bad, and short good! It always depends. Good signature campaign is campaign with limit of participants. I saw many signature campaigns with 2k-5k participants that will share pool, and at the end everyone will get money for ice cream.

Bonus for long time signature campaigns - many of participants will left campaign during this period, and their stakes will just split between everyone.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: