Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:19:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings?  (Read 7641 times)
QueenCryptomarket

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:03:44 PM

I do not have much experience in bounty. My close friends and acquaintances share their attitude towards the bounty. Their mood is pessimistic. Bounty really drags out to collect the planned amounts of money. Work needs to bounty more time, in this regard, the total earnings decreases, because there is not enough time to earn money in other projects.
Bledlert

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:33:06 AM

I also prefer fast bounties . Don't like projects that need to perform for 3-57 months or more
Miles123

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:46:02 AM

It depends on the rules of the bounty, whether you can get a higher or lower rewards. The decision is yours, but you need to choose the best one so that you can't miss that and earn more here. You need the assurance if that project will pay your works.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:51:45 AM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

EDIT:

I already knew the amount of money that I earned on this particular bounty. I think the money that I earned is actually good and enough for my waiting. i waited for about 8 months before they release. Actually it is already in my wallet but the token is not listed yet so I can't know for sure the actual price of the token.

Perhaps its because there are more and more people join the campaign.
From what i get when joining a long period of campaign, i've got more coin rewards then others.
So the decision is fully up to you to continue the long run or swithtch to another project.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:54:47 AM

I think the bounty campaign drag for the sole reason of  wearing out the bounty hunters so they could forgetvtheir work and not get paid! Those bounty campaign that go on for such a long term should be boycotted! There is no readons to delay people's  earnings!
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:55:14 AM

This is posssible if the ICOs will not increase the token allocation for the bounties as the longer the period that the bounty will end then it will be the more stakes that will be generated too. So usually the ICOs will declare that they will increase the bounty allocations so that the hunters will not quit the campaign.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:56:17 AM

Yes it is, in most  cases more people will be aware of it and join without the campaign increasing their bounty pay out and also the more weeks dilutes the pay out.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:04:18 AM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

EDIT:

I already knew the amount of money that I earned on this particular bounty. I think the money that I earned is actually good and enough for my waiting. i waited for about 8 months before they release. Actually it is already in my wallet but the token is not listed yet so I can't know for sure the actual price of the token.

Well that's the truth,if you stay a longer project there is chances that you earn less than a short project. Because the tendency are it will distribute token during the end of project and then when it reaches to exchange it takes longer too. Then when its in exchange it will be lower than expected value so you earn low in long term project.
karisiak123

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:06:04 AM

You have to know that you don't have to go and don't think about how much of the results you get ... it's better to try to keep getting coins from prizes ... think patiently and try ... because no one knows what happens in the future ... don't let you regret if you go ...

mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:07:56 AM

If bounty campaign has permission for that to leave without loosing existing earnings, leave and switch another bounty immediately.
Extending time means something is unplanned and unplanned things mean loosing money. If project loose money you loose money that is simple
KingJess

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:18:16 AM

i think it's better if you stay because in the past month or weeks that did you work on that you waste your time to do that job, and if you worried about the fewer earnings it defends on your rank but for me as long that you read the details and whitepaper of good project you can guaranteed the great profit on it..
Vargum

Activity: 322

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 05:20:58 AM

I think it is inappropriate to throw a bounty campaign in which you work for a long time, as a rule, the team in this case increases the pool of awards if for some reason they extend the ICO

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Creedact

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:23:29 AM

It depends on their duration or after their price drops but the bounty is good for a long time because you earn more money especially if it's a success and that hardcap reaches.
oludare1

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:13:46 AM

Many at times, it's not true. The issue is that, it also depends on the number of active participants. If the bounty takes a long time, a lot of participants might have even forgotten participating in such bounty, so you can have many participants but few might be active. As a result of this, if the bounty manager want to do normal, the tokens allocated for that part of the bounty should be distributed among the few participants. However, some bounty manager do not do like that, they will just distribute some few tokens and burn the rest which is not suppose to be.
For me, I don't really like long time bounty, I quickly forget and lose interest and trust in such project.
kudosbadazz

Activity: 83

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:39:36 AM

Well you can try and figure out things faster by yourself either to leave the bounty or to join or to still continue. You are the best person to give yourself decision sometimes. It would hurt when things turns around for good. However the truth is , the Legendary and Hero members are the real deal when the bounty is delaying

◢▬LIBEREUM▬◣ (https://www.libereum.io/)
—(••÷[ FORTES FORTUNA JUVAT! ]÷••)—
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:55:40 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2021, 03:41:22 PM by hilariousandco

I totally agree with you that the longer the bounty, the fewer the rewards, because if the bounty lasts longer then more participants will apply and the total stakes continue to get higher and higher, but if it is for a shorter period then only the quick ones will benefit from it.

Lolox

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:21:35 AM

The majority of the bounties that I have followed were like that. If a bounty has worked well with a team that they can rely on, then they do not need to extend the bounty because they have worked and achieved their goals on time. Whereas those who extended the bounty because they could not work optimally so that the goals they achieved were not so satisfying.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Cordann

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:41:39 AM

Yes, I believe that your statement is correct. After all, the longer a specific bounty program lasts, the lower is the total earnings of each participant. After all, we know that the longer the bounty program, the more participants will join in total. And each of them will receive less profit.
gempil

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:43:57 AM

Before you decide to join the bounty, first check the team and the concepts they make. The bounty is extended, meaning that it cannot meet its sales in accordance with the minimum target, with the extension it has done cannot make them get the maximum supply. To be able to pay the participating members who have joined, they can only give it in a small amount, in accordance with the few achievements.
TitsiCoiner

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:05:23 AM

Now those companies that do not have very long companies, just do not bring a good profit, this is due to a drop in interest in ico and the market falling for many months.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
  ▂▃▅▆█ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram █▆▅▃▂
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: