Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:26:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Earn easy Merit?  (Read 1732 times)
ansh_848 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:24:06 PM
Merited by reflector (1)

Few days back i found that you are not going to be promoted if you are unable to get more merit.
1 thing i know that you get a merit by making a good post which is helpful, but i want to know more ways to earn Merit?
how much merit 1 single account can give to other?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:35:31 PM

There is no other way to receive an easy merit! You just receive it by posting something meaningful and with a sense of course.

So work hard on your posts and make them constructive to have the knowledge they can read too !. The only really difficult for us to have merit are the people who prefer to give merit for their alts or is swapper they merit to someone else to take advantage of it.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:40:30 PM

There is no other way to receive an easy merit! You just receive it by posting something meaningful and with a sense of course.

So work hard on your posts and make them constructive to have the knowledge they can read too !. The only really difficult for us to have merit are the people who prefer to give merit for their alts or is swapper they merit to someone else to take advantage of it.

Even posting useful information won't guarantee that you'll earn some merit. Most of users just don't wan't to share their merit, or they just don't know the rules. So it's a real headache to recieve merit and reach a higher rank.

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:52:02 PM

Few days back i found that you are not going to be promoted if you are unable to get more merit.
1 thing i know that you get a merit by making a good post which is helpful, but i want to know more ways to earn Merit?

I just shared the merit to you bro. If you have concentrate on technical discussion and statistical data share here means you will be able to get the merits bro. Please do not worry about getting if you are able to give quality posts.
There is nothing problem to earn the merits hope you understand it now.
I see smerits has been reduced from the amount I have earlier. I think every quarterly it has been revised.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 08:31:06 PM

This merit system is really something.

A lot of people don't understand it and will never give merits even for the best and most educative post that can ever be created.

A lot of people are stranded in their current ranks not because their posts are not insightful or educating enough but because they are just unlucky by not having their posts seen by people who are open to hiving merits

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:47:57 PM

You are right, the merit system doesn't work very well now, because people don't know how it works. And they won't distribute their merits to someone else easily. It is really difficult now to pass to the next rank.

They did this system to stop the spamming. Before you would pass at the next rank if you wrote a certain amount of comments.

Now, it is people who decide to whom they are giving their merits. You have to create/write a useful things that a person didn't knew/hear about

And they might give you a merit if they want and if they have enough smerit. Everyone i think have 5 smerit to give. And you get 2 smerit if someone give you one merit if i have understand it.

Did someone succeed to pass to the next rank after they put the merit system? It would be nice to have a list of person passing to the next rank. As it is now so difficult to pass to the next rank.
Brothersav

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:52:59 PM

Honestly Merit should only be given to people who post helpful and constructive posts. Otherwise everyone would have a lot of it and it would defeat the purpose of the system. Maybe find some threads that others need insight into and you know the answer to. Maybe people are not used to giving merit out too

svobodnyi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:56:34 PM

As far as I know, this is a limited and non-recoverable resource in the entire forum! Only in selected people every month is restored. I think this is at least dishonest.

Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:58:06 PM

You are right, the merit system doesn't work very well now, because people don't know how it works. And they won't distribute their merits to someone else easily. It is really difficult now to pass to the next rank.

They did this system to stop the spamming. Before you would pass at the next rank if you wrote a certain amount of comments.

Now, it is people who decide to whom they are giving their merits. You have to create/write a useful things that a person didn't knew/hear about

And they might give you a merit if they want and if they have enough smerit. Everyone i think have 5 smerit to give. And you get 2 smerit if someone give you one merit if i have understand it.

Did someone succeed to pass to the next rank after they put the merit system? It would be nice to have a list of person passing to the next rank. As it is now so difficult to pass to the next rank.

I don't think it is the lack of knowledge that is preventing giving out merits , it's just that most of the people don't want to give out merits and increase the rank of other people . Perhaps they should look at the rule and redesign it like of they don't give out merit ,their current merits will decrease

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
AirdropWeekly

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:59:54 PM

Thanks for the info, i was wondering too  Cool
Ninjacointop

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:00:16 PM

To get merit you must create a good useful post. You must share your real experience, experience that can bring a real benefit to users.
LuvCyanide

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:00:57 PM

To get 10 merit  for the rank  "member"  is easier than getting 100 merit  for the next rank. I think it's fantastic.

hastag_80

Activity: 392

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:03:45 PM

Actually this merit system,now is not functioning even if you have a good and constructive post doing this forum community,i thinks the real reason why should this merit system to be implemented is to minimize,and take away of those spammer who only doing shame and make a bad reputation into this community.definetly there are some person have a high rank here in this group making a preposition that  who ever  he like the quote into his statement he give him merits as a reward.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:04:16 PM

There is no easy merit, this is not a bonus or like that, it is about the quality of your post so with one post you can simply earn even one hundred merits or just one.
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:11:00 PM

If this merit thing will work effectively then everyone has to be educated about how it works. I for instance woke up one day and saw that I had a merit. I didn't know where it came from and I never bothered finding out. But now that I know what it is, I am of the mindset that bounty campaign managers are the most likely people to benefit from the merit system since they have the chance to do a good work and receive merits from bounty hunters.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
beskid

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:14:19 PM

Merit is not possible to easily earn today. It is necessary to pass the time that users of the forum understand how it works and are not afraid to lose it. Just be active on the forum and, possibly, get Merit. I still think that the idea with Merit will not last long  and the bitcointalk administration will change it.
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:49:15 PM

Even posting useful information won't guarantee that you'll earn some merit. Most of users just don't wan't to share their merit, or they just don't know the rules. So it's a real headache to recieve merit and reach a higher rank.

I agree, I've only received 1 merit since this whole thing started.  I understand why they did it though. 
Fioraver

Activity: 472

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:55:00 PM

I don't think there is easy way to earn merit. First of all you have to write really good post and then you have to be a little lucky.

ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:03:59 PM

You simply need to share useful information for all community, such as some news,ideas or infographics,and I hope kind people should give you some merit,cuz crypto is alive because of its community:)
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:11:37 PM

I think that you can earn it if did your work well, write useful post, comment others post's. This is the best way i think
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: